Posted to alt.food.wine

Default Some good wine

www.dejavuvineyards.com

Manny

Posted to alt.food.wine

Wine Hedonist wrote:
> www.dejavuvineyards.com
>

> Manny

that is a really hellish website ...

the oposite of the feeling one gets from a nice glass of vino.

Tao.... (i sent them a little message politely asking them to quit the
hellish racket)

Posted to alt.food.wine

> skrev i meddelandet
oups.com...

> Wine Hedonist wrote:
>> www.dejavuvineyards.com
>>

>> Manny

> that is a really hellish website ...
>
> the oposite of the feeling one gets from a nice glass of vino.

First web site I have found where the text comes out as white on white.
Cute, not.

Cheers

Nils Gustaf

Posted to alt.food.wine

haha. yes. I had to highlight the text to read it.
wonder what the wine tastes like? hahaha

--
DAve

Nils Gustaf Lindgren wrote:
> > skrev i meddelandet
> oups.com...
>> Wine Hedonist wrote:
>>> www.dejavuvineyards.com
>>>

>>> Manny

>> that is a really hellish website ...
>>
>> the oposite of the feeling one gets from a nice glass of vino.

> First web site I have found where the text comes out as white on white.
> Cute, not.
>
> Cheers
>
> Nils Gustaf

Posted to alt.food.wine

I dont know what sort of computers you are using but this website is
white on black, at least it is on my computer and i have windows XP,
what are you on webtv or something. I dont have the best of vision, but
it is plenty easy for me to read, so i dont understand what you must be
seeing. It is a beautiful website, at least the site that i see when i
type in that url. I would love to see what you people are seeing.

You people obviously have no taste whatsoever, not in music nor in what
is pleasing aesthetically. I doubt you would enjoy their superior wine
either. Just thought I would give everyone here a treat as the wine is
sensational.

Manny

Dave Allison wrote:
> haha. yes. I had to highlight the text to read it.
> wonder what the wine tastes like? hahaha
>
> --
> DAve
>
> Nils Gustaf Lindgren wrote:
> > > skrev i meddelandet
> > oups.com...

> >> that is a really hellish website ...
> >>
> >> the oposite of the feeling one gets from a nice glass of vino.

> > First web site I have found where the text comes out as white on white.
> > Cute, not.
> >
> > Cheers
> >
> > Nils Gustaf

Posted to alt.food.wine

"Wine Hedonist" > skrev i meddelandet
ps.com...
>I dont know what sort of computers you are using but this website is
> white on black, at least it is on my computer and i have windows XP,
> what are you on webtv or something. I dont have the best of vision, but
> it is plenty easy for me to read, so i dont understand what you must be
> seeing. It is a beautiful website, at least the site that i see when i
> type in that url. I would love to see what you people are seeing.
>
> You people obviously have no taste whatsoever, not in music nor in what
> is pleasing aesthetically. I doubt you would enjoy their superior wine
> either. Just thought I would give everyone here a treat as the wine is
> sensational.

For your information, I have a Compaq, I run XP, I use a Firefox browser,
and with this equipment the text is white on white, unless you highlight the
text.

The problem would obviously be in a developer not having tested the site in
a number of browser - a substantial number of users would rather croak than
use IE6. As for the music, I have the speakers turned off so I make no
judgement on that.

Cheers

Nils Gustaf

--
Respond to nils dot lindgren at drchips dot se

Posted to alt.food.wine

Nils Gustaf Lindgren wrote:
> "Wine Hedonist" > skrev i meddelandet
> ps.com...
> >I dont know what sort of computers you are using but this website is
> > white on black, at least it is on my computer and i have windows XP,
> > what are you on webtv or something. I dont have the best of vision, but
> > it is plenty easy for me to read, so i dont understand what you must be
> > seeing. It is a beautiful website, at least the site that i see when i
> > type in that url. I would love to see what you people are seeing.
> >
> > You people obviously have no taste whatsoever, not in music nor in what
> > is pleasing aesthetically. I doubt you would enjoy their superior wine
> > either. Just thought I would give everyone here a treat as the wine is
> > sensational.

> For your information, I have a Compaq, I run XP, I use a Firefox browser,
> and with this equipment the text is white on white, unless you highlight the
> text.
>
> The problem would obviously be in a developer not having tested the site in
> a number of browser - a substantial number of users would rather croak than
> use IE6. As for the music, I have the speakers turned off so I make no
> judgement on that.
>
> Cheers
>
> Nils Gustaf
>

> --
> Respond to nils dot lindgren at drchips dot se

That is really strange because I have seen this site several times and
it is white on black on my computer which is a ThinkPad with windows
XP, and its always been white on black and very, very clear, and a
really cool looking site. I wonder why we are seeing different things,
this is really really odd. I wonder if the owners of this site know
people are seeing it differently? Odd indeed. Sorry to have been rude,
but i just couldnt believe what you guys were saying, and like i said
the wine is super, and the site looks great on my pc. Mmmmmmmmmmmm...

Manny

Posted to alt.food.wine

No hard feelings.
You may be interested to Žknow that today the site is down. Some
re-designing taking place, perhaps.

Cheers

Nils Gusatf

Posted to alt.food.wine

Nils Gustaf Lindgren wrote:
> No hard feelings.
> You may be interested to Žknow that today the site is down. Some
> re-designing taking place, perhaps.
>
> Cheers
>
> Nils Gusatf

I cant believe that DejaVu is down. I wish i had seen it the way you
guys had seen it. I feel lousy i was putting in a good word about the
place, when something must have happened to the website. I never saw it
the way you saw it, Nils or the others. When i went there last, it was
up and looking great, but now its completely down as you say. I think
Ill give them a call on Monday and see what is going on. I hope its
nothing serious, there is no way they would go out of business, too
good for that. Sorry again i was rude, i just didnt know what you
people were seeing and couldnt believe anyone saw some ugly website, it
didnt make sense to me, still doesnt as i never saw it, LOL.

Manny

WoW that was good Wine!!! nc3bj6yp Wine 4 13-09-2007 04:48 AM
Bad wine, good? Michael Pronay Wine 28 10-01-2005 11:26 PM
Bad wine, good? zxcvbob Preserving 5 09-01-2005 01:53 AM
Good wine Mel Wine 28 20-11-2003 08:08 PM
Are there good websites to learn about Wine / Wine Industry VIJAY Winemaking 0 03-10-2003 06:43 AM