Posted to alt.food.wine
Wine Hedonist Wine Hedonist is offline

Default Some good wine

I dont know what sort of computers you are using but this website is
white on black, at least it is on my computer and i have windows XP,
what are you on webtv or something. I dont have the best of vision, but
it is plenty easy for me to read, so i dont understand what you must be
seeing. It is a beautiful website, at least the site that i see when i
type in that url. I would love to see what you people are seeing.

You people obviously have no taste whatsoever, not in music nor in what
is pleasing aesthetically. I doubt you would enjoy their superior wine
either. Just thought I would give everyone here a treat as the wine is
sensational.

Manny