VIJAY

Default Are there good websites to learn about Wine / Wine Industry

Hi! I am looking out for (good) sites where i can learn about the wine
industry. I have no idea about wines. I am a website developer who has
been asked to develop a portal on wine auction results!

Please provide me links - direct mail will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

VIJAY.

Australian wine industry feeling the heat. st.helier Wine 1 25-10-2006 07:13 AM
Good Wine Websites? ht Wine 12 03-03-2006 05:07 AM
NY wine industry booming, AP reports [email protected] Wine 0 19-09-2005 07:52 PM
Insanity of the wine industry Vincent Vega Wine 333 27-04-2004 07:58 PM
Wine Industry Urges Drinking and Driving tdalton General 2 17-11-2003 12:30 AM