Posted to alt.food.wine
Nils Gustaf Lindgren[_1_] Nils Gustaf Lindgren[_1_] is offline

Default Some good wine

"Wine Hedonist" > skrev i meddelandet
ps.com...
>I dont know what sort of computers you are using but this website is
> white on black, at least it is on my computer and i have windows XP,
> what are you on webtv or something. I dont have the best of vision, but
> it is plenty easy for me to read, so i dont understand what you must be
> seeing. It is a beautiful website, at least the site that i see when i
> type in that url. I would love to see what you people are seeing.
>
> You people obviously have no taste whatsoever, not in music nor in what
> is pleasing aesthetically. I doubt you would enjoy their superior wine
> either. Just thought I would give everyone here a treat as the wine is
> sensational.

For your information, I have a Compaq, I run XP, I use a Firefox browser,
and with this equipment the text is white on white, unless you highlight the
text.

The problem would obviously be in a developer not having tested the site in
a number of browser - a substantial number of users would rather croak than
use IE6. As for the music, I have the speakers turned off so I make no
judgement on that.

Cheers

Nils Gustaf

--
Respond to nils dot lindgren at drchips dot se