Posted to alt.food.wine

Default Test your know-how at vino Q and A!

How much DO you know about wines? See if you can get the highest score
at

VinoQandA.com
Posted to alt.food.wine

Mike Tommasi > wrote in news:9j9nfiFu0iU1
@mid.individual.net:

and beaujolais is a good name to
> name your pet after.

I once visited a domaine in Chambolle whose owner had a dog called Pinot.
Great name for a dog.

Posted to alt.food.wine

santiago wrote:
> Mike Tommasi > wrote in news:9j9nfiFu0iU1
> @mid.individual.net:
>
> and beaujolais is a good name to
>> name your pet after.

> I once visited a domaine in Chambolle whose owner had a dog called Pinot.
> Great name for a dog.

Only if the dog is black, white or gray. Otherwise, it'd be
adulteration, methinks.

--
You'd be crazy to e-mail me with the crazy. But leave the div alone.
*
Posted to alt.food.wine

On Nov 25, 3:36*pm, Mike Tommasi > wrote:
> On 25/11/2011 15:08, roger wrote:
>
> > How much DO you know about wines? See if you can get the highest score
> > at

> > VinoQandA.com

> I know everything about wine so I don't need your site: red wine goes
> with shrimp, white wine goes with magret de canard, rosé goes with
> nothing, yellow wine goes with loose morals, amber wine goes with
> everything, bubbly wine is not wine, and beaujolais is a good name to
> name your pet after.

Q: What kind of wine is Asti Spumante?
It's not a wine, it's an Italian sports car, 2-seater, with 16 valve
engine. Goes for EU 120 000 at cellar door.
Well known fact.

Vino academica Martin Field Wine 2 08-03-2009 09:53 PM
Terroir Vino Filippo Ronco Wine 0 11-05-2008 02:40 PM
Q about Vino Volo and PN TNs Elko Tchernev Wine 1 12-11-2005 03:34 PM
VINO ITALIANO federico Wine 0 25-10-2004 08:35 PM
Vino-lok Leo Bueno Wine 0 10-10-2004 08:37 PM