Old 25-11-2011, 02:08 PM posted to alt.food.wine

Default Test your know-how at vino Q and A!

How much DO you know about wines? See if you can get the highest score
at

VinoQandA.com

Old 25-11-2011, 07:59 PM posted to alt.food.wine

Mike Tommasi wrote in news:9j9nfiFu0iU1
@mid.individual.net:

and beaujolais is a good name to
name your pet after.

I once visited a domaine in Chambolle whose owner had a dog called Pinot.
Great name for a dog.

Old 25-11-2011, 09:06 PM posted to alt.food.wine

santiago wrote:
Mike Tommasi wrote in news:9j9nfiFu0iU1
@mid.individual.net:

and beaujolais is a good name to
name your pet after.

I once visited a domaine in Chambolle whose owner had a dog called Pinot.
Great name for a dog.

Only if the dog is black, white or gray. Otherwise, it'd be
adulteration, methinks.

--
You'd be crazy to e-mail me with the crazy. But leave the div alone.
*
Old 27-11-2011, 08:00 PM posted to alt.food.wine

On Nov 25, 3:36*pm, Mike Tommasi wrote:
On 25/11/2011 15:08, roger wrote:

How much DO you know about wines? See if you can get the highest score
at

VinoQandA.com

I know everything about wine so I don't need your site: red wine goes
with shrimp, white wine goes with magret de canard, rosť goes with
nothing, yellow wine goes with loose morals, amber wine goes with
everything, bubbly wine is not wine, and beaujolais is a good name to
name your pet after.

Q: What kind of wine is Asti Spumante?
It's not a wine, it's an Italian sports car, 2-seater, with 16 valve
engine. Goes for EU 120 000 at cellar door.
Well known fact.

Vino academica Martin Field Wine 2 08-03-2009 09:53 PM
Terroir Vino Filippo Ronco Wine 0 11-05-2008 02:40 PM
Q about Vino Volo and PN TNs Elko Tchernev Wine 1 12-11-2005 03:34 PM
VINO ITALIANO federico Wine 0 25-10-2004 08:35 PM
Vino-lok Leo Bueno Wine 0 10-10-2004 08:37 PM