FoodBanter.com

-   -   Test your know-how at vino Q and A! (https://www.foodbanter.com/wine/413109-test-your-know-how.html)

roger 25-11-2011 02:08 PM

Test your know-how at vino Q and A!

How much DO you know about wines? See if you can get the highest score
at

VinoQandA.com

santiago 25-11-2011 07:59 PM

Test your know-how at vino Q and A!

Mike Tommasi wrote in news:9j9nfiFu0iU1
@mid.individual.net:

and beaujolais is a good name to
name your pet after.

I once visited a domaine in Chambolle whose owner had a dog called Pinot.
Great name for a dog.

Patok[_2_] 25-11-2011 09:06 PM

santiago wrote:
Mike Tommasi wrote in news:9j9nfiFu0iU1
@mid.individual.net:

and beaujolais is a good name to
name your pet after.

I once visited a domaine in Chambolle whose owner had a dog called Pinot.
Great name for a dog.

Only if the dog is black, white or gray. Otherwise, it'd be
adulteration, methinks. :)

--
You'd be crazy to e-mail me with the crazy. But leave the div alone.
*

NilsGLindgren 27-11-2011 08:00 PM

On Nov 25, 3:36*pm, Mike Tommasi wrote:
On 25/11/2011 15:08, roger wrote:

How much DO you know about wines? See if you can get the highest score
at

VinoQandA.com

I know everything about wine so I don't need your site: red wine goes
with shrimp, white wine goes with magret de canard, rosť goes with
nothing, yellow wine goes with loose morals, amber wine goes with
everything, bubbly wine is not wine, and beaujolais is a good name to
name your pet after.

Q: What kind of wine is Asti Spumante?
It's not a wine, it's an Italian sports car, 2-seater, with 16 valve
engine. Goes for EU 120 000 at cellar door.
Well known fact.