tan tan is offline
Experienced Member

Default food and exercise

Apples may also be a hit inside weight loss world as they have an overabundance of water content material than calorie consumption. So in the event of snacking invasion, grab a great apple instead of junkies. Grape fruit is a acid also rich in vitamin C just like blueberries, and they allow you to curb that appetite regarding unhealthy products. Mom usually says "eat your own veggies". So allow it be, eat your coffee beans. Beans are thought to be protein replacements for those who are all-vegetable or have medical meat prohibitions. Beans are great source of dietary fiber as well that helps our digestive tract on track. You can also substitute beans with its by-product which is tofu. Tofu is the most well-liked vegetarian meals. Vegetarians employ this soy by-product like a meat exchange. They use the idea for every thing! The good thing with tofu is that it is actually low in fats that various meats have. Much less saturated fat is the same as that physique you've constantly wanted. In addition to being to any weight reduction, water is very important.

food and exercise

Last edited by tan : 28-09-2011 at 03:41 AM
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tan View Post
[...]

Thanks for sharing some good info ... i believe that foods + exercises both having a strong relation . Every food has it's own nutrient values . try to add more protein foods in you routine diet .
Member

Really great..thanks for the sharing dude. Think the tips might be useful to me.
Member

Hi,
Thanks for sharing some good information. I believe that food and exercise both are necessary for the good health. Without the exercise only food cannot be beneficial for the health.
Maitland Fitness Trainers

Last edited by Garrick : 15-10-2011 at 03:29 PM
Member

This was helpful. I should just grab an apple or grapefruit when i'm tempted to grab some candy or something. I do love apples, and I usually feel a whole lot better after, than when I eat some candy. Thanks

Member

Hey guys,

Foods and exercises both are necessary for the health.
Only foods dose not work good without exercise. Over food causes the weight gain so to lower the weight exercise is necessary.

Last edited by Glenn Smith : 03-12-2011 at 03:30 PM
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by koanwrangler View Post
Really great..thanks for the sharing dude. Think the tips might be useful to me.
Yes it matters if you exercise but it matters much MORE on what you eat.
Try to back off the sweet stuff. Eat more fruit instead, strawberries are plenty sweet and much better for you. Also a luna bar can help curb those cravings (smores/carmel nut brownie flavor/etc.)

It's not very healthy. It doesn't matter if you have a high metabolism or are in good shape. I mean think about it, if you exercise but eat bad food, the exercise doesn't do much.
Something sweet, something small like a hershey kiss or a few M&M's is okay. But eating chips/burgers/etc. isn't good.

Make it a slow change. When you're older it can really effect you. Try getting some organic sweets, they're better for you and no harsh chemicals in them.

The body needs GOOD fats and oils. Ex. olive oil, avacado, nuts (almounds), etc.

Also, almound powdered dark chocolate nuts are not only good for you but taste really great!
Member

I totally agree you..fruits and veggies will keep you healthier for sure. But at the same time..to keep up or maintain the bmi..we need a better digestion system than we had at younger age. So..we need to walk at least 45 min - 1 hr per day. Which will be very easy for everyone to practice.
__________________
Hotels Cyprus
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotelscyprus View Post
I totally agree you..fruits and veggies will keep you healthier for sure. But at the same time..to keep up or maintain the bmi..we need a better digestion system than we had at younger age. So..we need to walk at least 45 min - 1 hr per day. Which will be very easy for everyone to practice.

I am also agree with you,Some people honestly do not know how to exercise or eat right.
Member

Some points i want to share you all.
1.Avoid eating for three hours before sleeping, as this causes stagnation in the intestines and throughout the body.
2.Eat only when you are really hungry.

Weight Loss San Diego

Last edited by william445 : 20-02-2012 at 05:03 PM

Senior Member

Thanks to share such a beautiful tips...
Member

Red face

Hi,apple is good for to keep your health is healthy because when we eat apple after few minutes we feel that our belly is required something to eat in this way both things keep maintain your body(health and exercise)..vegetable is more effective and give extra energy to the body...
Member

diet is more important than exercise. When I was just exercising almost everyday instead of eating right, I didn't see much of a difference. Then three months after I started my diet, along with my normal exercise routine, I dropped TWO dress sizes!

The Best Food and Exercise to Lose Weight tan General Cooking 0 07-10-2011 04:26 AM
Nick's exercise Nick Cramer Diabetic 4 04-08-2008 12:26 AM
Food & Exercise -- 12/16/2006 (yesterday) Chris Braun Wine 2 17-12-2006 05:02 PM
Food & Exercise -- 12/8/2003 Chris Braun Wine 1 09-12-2003 02:39 AM