Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Nick's exercise

The best laid plans . . . .

My exercise program started off well. Then I whacked the inside of my
right foot (just behind the large toe) on a table leg. Quite painful,
swollen and discolored. Barely able to walk. Then, a few nights later, I
slammed the space between the third and fourth toe of the same foot into
the edge of a computer case. No blood or broken bones in either case, so
that's something. I expect to be able to resume my program in a few days.

I've known US vets who served as far back as the Spanish American War.
They are all my heroes! Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Well as the old joke goes.."DONT DO THAT!"

What did the furniture do to you that your kicking it?

KROM

"Nick Cramer" > wrote in message
> The best laid plans . . . .
>
> My exercise program started off well. Then I whacked the inside of my
> right foot (just behind the large toe) on a table leg. Quite painful,
> swollen and discolored. Barely able to walk. Then, a few nights later, I
> slammed the space between the third and fourth toe of the same foot into
> the edge of a computer case. No blood or broken bones in either case, so
> that's something. I expect to be able to resume my program in a few days.
>
> --
> Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled Veterans and their families!
> I've known US vets who served as far back as the Spanish American War.
> They are all my heroes! Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.
> You are not forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~

Posted to alt.food.diabetic,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley

On Aug 3, 2:15*am, "krom" > wrote:
> Well as the oldjokegoes.."DONT DOTHAT!"
>
> What did the furniture do to youthatyour kicking it?

sounds as if it just wanted to play

mk5000

Sebastian Sholes, fisherman in diner: Hell, maybe we're all getting a
little carried away with this. Admittedly a few birds did act strange,
but that's no reason to...
Melanie Daniels: I keep telling you, this isn't 'a few birds'! These
are gulls, crows, swifts...!
Mrs. Bundy, elderly ornithologist: I have never known birds of
different species to flock together. The very concept is unimaginable.
Why, if that happened, we wouldn't stand a chance! How could we
possibly hope to fight them? --The Birds
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 03 Aug 2008 00:20:13 GMT, Nick Cramer >
wrote:

>The best laid plans . . . .
>
>My exercise program started off well. Then I whacked the inside of my
>right foot (just behind the large toe) on a table leg. Quite painful,
>swollen and discolored. Barely able to walk. Then, a few nights later, I
>slammed the space between the third and fourth toe of the same foot into
>the edge of a computer case. No blood or broken bones in either case, so
>that's something. I expect to be able to resume my program in a few days.

Whilst you're not able to stand or walk much - do some gentle arm
exercises?

Nicky.
T2 dx 05/04 + underactive thyroid
D&E, 100ug thyroxine
Last A1c 5.4% BMI 25
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Nicky > wrote:
> On 03 Aug 2008 00:20:13 GMT, Nick Cramer >

> >The best laid plans . . . .
> >
> >My exercise program started off well. Then I whacked the inside of my
> >right foot (just behind the large toe) on a table leg. Quite painful,
> >swollen and discolored. Barely able to walk. Then, a few nights later, I
> >slammed the space between the third and fourth toe of the same foot into
> >the edge of a computer case. No blood or broken bones in either case, so
> >that's something. I expect to be able to resume my program in a few
> >days.

> Whilst you're not able to stand or walk much - do some gentle arm
> exercises?

I've been doing that and neck exercises. Thanks, Nicky.