Ladarrius5 Ladarrius5 is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by koanwrangler View Post
Really great..thanks for the sharing dude. Think the tips might be useful to me.
Yes it matters if you exercise but it matters much MORE on what you eat.
Try to back off the sweet stuff. Eat more fruit instead, strawberries are plenty sweet and much better for you. Also a luna bar can help curb those cravings (smores/carmel nut brownie flavor/etc.)

It's not very healthy. It doesn't matter if you have a high metabolism or are in good shape. I mean think about it, if you exercise but eat bad food, the exercise doesn't do much.
Something sweet, something small like a hershey kiss or a few M&M's is okay. But eating chips/burgers/etc. isn't good.

Make it a slow change. When you're older it can really effect you. Try getting some organic sweets, they're better for you and no harsh chemicals in them.

The body needs GOOD fats and oils. Ex. olive oil, avacado, nuts (almounds), etc.

Also, almound powdered dark chocolate nuts are not only good for you but taste really great!