Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
Scented Nectar Scented Nectar is offline

Default Cyber-worlds?

cheeko the meat lobbyist wrote:
> Skanky, who has accumulated 46 years of sloth, wrote:

Is there anyone home there? How come you can't do basic math? You
keep getting corrected on this, yet refusing to accept. You're
stubborn.

> > It wouldn't surprise me

> It wouldn't surprise your parents that you waste your meager income
> and time at After Worlds sending "telegrams" and "whispering" to
> other losers while your friends from your youth are married with homes
> and families and careers.

What's After Worlds? And why are you guessing at my marital/family
status. I've never disclosed it online. Your purpose here, in the
ways of a true meat lobbyist, is simply to insult. You, who does not
identify as a vegetarian, are wasting your time, lot's of it, in
vegetarian groups. Why? Explain yourself.

Scented Nectar
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/