Default daily consumption of bean burrito

Hi All,

Please accept my aplogoies if this is a incorrect question(in that case can you please point me
to the right group). I am 25 and daily eat bean burrito without cheese. Lately I have noticed
that I feel breathless or I need to go outside to get more air. My working place has been the
same for several months and I was able to do fine before i started the daily diet on bean
burritos. Can this be a problem because of my diet or eating bean burritos can eventually
lead to such problems.

I would appreciate any advice.