FoodBanter.com

-   Vegan (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/)
-   -   daily consumption of bean burrito (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/71154-daily-consumption-bean-burrito.html)

30-09-2005 04:23 PM

daily consumption of bean burrito

Hi All,

Please accept my aplogoies if this is a incorrect question(in that case can you please point me
to the right group). I am 25 and daily eat bean burrito without cheese. Lately I have noticed
that I feel breathless or I need to go outside to get more air. My working place has been the
same for several months and I was able to do fine before i started the daily diet on bean
burritos. Can this be a problem because of my diet or eating bean burritos can eventually
lead to such problems.

I would appreciate any advice.

[email protected] 30-09-2005 07:03 PM

lid wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Please accept my aplogoies if this is a incorrect question(in that case can you please point me
> to the right group). I am 25 and daily eat bean burrito without cheese. Lately I have noticed
> that I feel breathless or I need to go outside to get more air. My working place has been the
> same for several months and I was able to do fine before i started the daily diet on bean
> burritos. Can this be a problem because of my diet or eating bean burritos can eventually
> lead to such problems.
>
> I would appreciate any advice.

You are probably killing yourself with your own farts.

Beach Runner 30-09-2005 09:27 PM

wrote:

lid wrote:

>>Hi All,
>>
>>Please accept my aplogoies if this is a incorrect question(in that case can you please point me
>>to the right group). I am 25 and daily eat bean burrito without cheese. Lately I have noticed
>>that I feel breathless or I need to go outside to get more air. My working place has been the
>>same for several months and I was able to do fine before i started the daily diet on bean
>>burritos. Can this be a problem because of my diet or eating bean burritos can eventually
>>lead to such problems.
>>
>>I would appreciate any advice.

> You are probably killing yourself with your own farts.

you could have an alergy, to something in the buritto, or an additive.

Steve 30-09-2005 11:22 PM

lid wrote:

> Please accept my aplogoies if this is a incorrect question(in that case can you please point me
> to the right group). I am 25 and daily eat bean burrito without cheese. Lately I have noticed
> that I feel breathless or I need to go outside to get more air. My working place has been the
> same for several months and I was able to do fine before i started the daily diet on bean
> burritos. Can this be a problem because of my diet or eating bean burritos can eventually
> lead to such problems.

You need to eat things other than just bean burritos.

See the link in my signature and this url as well:

http://www.veganhealth.org

Steve

Be A Healthy Vegan Or Vegetarian
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdo...ealthyVeg.html

"The great American thought trap: It is not real
unless it can be seen on television or bought in a
shopping mall"

Steve's Home Page
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdom/