Old 28-08-2013, 07:44 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.agriculture

Default Cage free eggs :-)

:-) !!!!

http://www.humanesociety.org/news/pr...ee_010411.html

Old 28-08-2013, 07:53 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.agriculture

On Wed, 28 Aug 2013 14:44:27 -0400, [email protected] wrote:

:-) !!!!

http://www.humanesociety.org/news/pr...ee_010411.html

:-) !!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.humanesociety.org/news/pr...rt_021810.html
Old 28-08-2013, 08:17 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.agriculture

On 8/28/2013 11:44 AM, ****wit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,
illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:

:-) !!!!

http://www.humanesociety.org/news/pr...ee_010411.html

****wit doesn't eat them.
Old 29-08-2013, 02:13 AM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.agriculture

[email protected] wrote in message ...
:-) !!!!

http://www.humanesociety.org/news/pr...ee_010411.html

cage free, or "tiny cage" free?

Old 30-08-2013, 09:57 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.agriculture

On Wed, 28 Aug 2013 18:13:11 -0700, "Pico Rico" wrote:
..
[email protected] wrote in message ...
:-) !!!!

http://www.humanesociety.org/news/pr...ee_010411.html

cage free, or "tiny cage" free?

They're not in cages. They don't care that they can't go outside. They don't
even know outside exists.

Old 30-08-2013, 09:57 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.agriculture

On Wed, 28 Aug 2013 12:17:47 -0700, Goo wrote:
..
On 8/28/2013 11:44 AM, dh shared:

:-) !!!!

http://www.humanesociety.org/news/pr...ee_010411.html

****wit doesn't eat them.

I buy them Goob so it doesn't matter whether I eat them or not. I do eat
them though, which is WHY I buy them, Goo. YOU don't buy them though Goober. You
don't and your goolings don't and we know it, Goo. Your brother Rupert does
nothing to help livestock with his lifestyle but dishonestly likes to pretend
that he does. Buying cage free eggs would be the easiest thing he could do that
WOULD contribute to something for livestock animals but he refuses to even
consider putting his money into something that helps them. Yet even though he
deliberately refuses to put any money into doing something that helps livestock
he still likes to pretend that he does Goob. How could he be more pathetic than
that, Goo? LOL....and he tries to get people to believe he has a PhD in
math....LOL... It's on a similar patheticity level to you lying and trying to
get people to believe you have a PhD in economics, when you also stupidly
believe there are livestock raised for no other purpose than to become pet food.
LOL...what a pair of Goobers you brothers are, Goo.
Old 30-08-2013, 10:47 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.agriculture

On 8/30/2013 1:57 PM, ****wit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,

On Wed, 28 Aug 2013 12:17:47 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:
.
On 8/28/2013 11:44 AM, ****wit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid, illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:

:-) !!!!

http://www.humanesociety.org/news/pr...ee_010411.html

****wit doesn't eat them.

I buy them

You don't buy them *or* eat them, *Gloo*.

You're just wasting time, *Gloo*. You lost - 14 years ago. Go do
something else.
Old 02-09-2013, 06:34 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.agriculture

On Fri, 30 Aug 2013 14:47:39 -0700, Goo lied blatantly, losing by forfeit:
..
On Fri, 30 Aug 2013 16:57:45 -0400, [email protected] wrote:

[...]

That's a blatant lie Goober so you lose by forfeit. YOU don't. Your brother
Rupert doesn't. Your boy "Dutch" doesn't. I do, Goo.
Old 02-09-2013, 06:43 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.agriculture

On 9/2/2013 10:34 AM, ****wit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,

On 8/30/2013 2:47 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 8/30/2013 1:57 PM, ****wit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,
illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:

On Wed, 28 Aug 2013 12:17:47 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:
.
On 8/28/2013 11:44 AM, ****wit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,
illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:

:-) !!!!

http://www.humanesociety.org/news/pr...ee_010411.html

****wit doesn't eat them.

I buy them

You don't buy them *or* eat them, *Gloo*.

You're just wasting time, *Gloo*. You lost - 14 years ago. Go do
something else.

That's a blatant lie

Not a lie, *Gloo*. You don't buy or eat "cage free" eggs - proved.

Old 04-09-2013, 07:52 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.agriculture

On Mon, 02 Sep 2013 10:43:20 -0700, Goo lost by forfeit again:
..
On Mon, 02 Sep 2013 13:34:08 -0400, [email protected] wrote:

[...]

Not a lie

That's the same lie so you lose by forfeit again you stupid Googoots. You've
be losing by lying for 14 years Goober. Go do something else, Goo.

Old 04-09-2013, 08:12 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.agriculture

On Mon, 02 Sep 2013 10:43:20 -0700, Goo wrote:
..
[...]

That's the same lie again so you lose by forfeit again Goober. You've been
losing by lying for 14 years you stupid Googoots. Go do something else, Goo.

Old 04-09-2013, 08:25 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.agriculture

On 9/4/2013 11:52 AM, ****wit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,
[...]

That's the same lie so

Not a lie, *Gloo*. You don't buy them and you don't eat them. You're
lying.

Old 06-09-2013, 09:47 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.agriculture

On Wed, 04 Sep 2013 12:25:54 -0700, Goo lost again:
..
On Wed, 04 Sep 2013 14:52:14 -0400, [email protected] wrote:

[...]

You lose again, Goo.
Old 06-09-2013, 09:47 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.agriculture

On Wed, 04 Sep 2013 12:25:53 -0700, Goo wrote:
..
On Wed, 04 Sep 2013 15:12:41 -0400, [email protected] wrote:

[...]

You're just wasting time

Pointing out your lies and ineptitude are an okay use of time and it's good
fun, Goo.

"Cage-free" eggs zxcvbob General Cooking 38 18-11-2012 03:08 PM
tomato cage? Somebody General Cooking 47 27-06-2012 01:10 AM
Mass produced vs. Organic Free Range Eggs Sqwertz[_25_] General Cooking 50 05-12-2010 08:04 PM
New Eggs Benedict Technique... Now Spam Free! Bob (this one) General Cooking 17 31-08-2006 10:08 PM
What about free-range eggs? LinuxSaves Vegan 12 31-10-2004 08:50 PM