Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.agriculture
dh@. dh@. is offline

Default Cage free eggs :-)

On Wed, 28 Aug 2013 12:17:47 -0700, Goo wrote:
..
>On 8/28/2013 11:44 AM, dh shared:
>
>> :-) !!!!
>>
>> http://www.humanesociety.org/news/pr...ee_010411.html
>>

>****wit doesn't eat them.

I buy them Goob so it doesn't matter whether I eat them or not. I do eat
them though, which is WHY I buy them, Goo. YOU don't buy them though Goober. You
don't and your goolings don't and we know it, Goo. Your brother Rupert does
nothing to help livestock with his lifestyle but dishonestly likes to pretend
that he does. Buying cage free eggs would be the easiest thing he could do that
WOULD contribute to something for livestock animals but he refuses to even
consider putting his money into something that helps them. Yet even though he
deliberately refuses to put any money into doing something that helps livestock
he still likes to pretend that he does Goob. How could he be more pathetic than
that, Goo? LOL....and he tries to get people to believe he has a PhD in
math....LOL... It's on a similar patheticity level to you lying and trying to
get people to believe you have a PhD in economics, when you also stupidly
believe there are livestock raised for no other purpose than to become pet food.
LOL...what a pair of Goobers you brothers are, Goo.