Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default google translation : the gap is closing! chinese tea terms

I know it isnt perfect, what is?
Google translation is getting better with its specialized terminology
translation,
A plus point is if you have a suggestion for translation you can.
I guess if there is a consensus, google-trans will use it, in the
future.
The chinese input interface is better now for us nonchinese folks too.
Two heads are better than one, and a million is even better and
faster.
An open-source lexicon:
it has user feedback, by having users able to suggest better
translations, lets google improve or at least change quickly.
http://translate.google.com/
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

User input Chinese dictionaries like CEDICT are good. You can find
English tea terms in BAIDU the Chinese google equivalent. I use these
as jumping off points to find tea information in Chinese webpages then
use Google translate. I like the grammar books that give the literal
translation and then rearrange for correct English translation.

Jim