Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Space Cowboy Space Cowboy is offline

Default google translation : the gap is closing! chinese tea terms

User input Chinese dictionaries like CEDICT are good. You can find
English tea terms in BAIDU the Chinese google equivalent. I use these
as jumping off points to find tea information in Chinese webpages then
use Google translate. I like the grammar books that give the literal
translation and then rearrange for correct English translation.

Jim