Space Cowboy

Default Google Chinese search string for "puerh"

I think this should work. I don't have any Chinese fonts, Unicode, or
UTF-8 on the computer tested. Google will even try to translate when
it can. When it can't look anyway. You might even see some pictures
of Puerh not on the English websites.

This is the Google Chinese search string for "puerh":

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l... 1%E8%8C%B6%22

Jim