Posted to alt.food.sushi

Default I don't like chopsticks

Since posting this almost 20 years ago I have become the White Boy Chopstick Champion!

Is anybody still around from back then?

Posted to alt.food.sushi

On Saturday, July 13, 2019 at 4:22:09 PM UTC-7, Ken Blake wrote:
> On Sat, 13 Jul 2019 12:11:48 -0700 (PDT),
>
> >Since posting this almost 20 years ago I have become the White Boy Chopstick Champion!
> >
> >Is anybody still around from back then?

> I don't remember your name or e-mail address, but I first got here
> about 20-25 years ago. Hardly anybody is still around. I haven't
> gotten rid of it yet, but this is pretty much a dead newsgroup.
>
> I like chopsticks just fine. For some foods (such as sushi) they are
> much easier to use than a fork

Hey I remember you all right! Amazing! I met one guy from here and his wife in CA around Huntington Beach where I was at the time. We went to an Argentine restaurant. I don't remember his name though. I also became friendly with a real nice guy, "The Wrong Wong", and we met a couple of times up in Portland, but sadly he passed away.
Posted to alt.food.sushi

On Saturday, July 13, 2019 at 4:22:09 PM UTC-7, Ken Blake wrote:
> On Sat, 13 Jul 2019 12:11:48 -0700 (PDT),
> wrote:
>
> >Since posting this almost 20 years ago I have become the White Boy Chopstick Champion!
> >
> >Is anybody still around from back then?

> I don't remember your name or e-mail address, but I first got here
> about 20-25 years ago. Hardly anybody is still around. I haven't
> gotten rid of it yet, but this is pretty much a dead newsgroup.
>
> I like chopsticks just fine. For some foods (such as sushi) they are
> much easier to use than a fork

On Saturday, July 13, 2019 at 4:22:09 PM UTC-7, Ken Blake wrote:
> On Sat, 13 Jul 2019 12:11:48 -0700 (PDT),
>
> >Since posting this almost 20 years ago I have become the White Boy Chopstick Champion!
> >
> >Is anybody still around from back then?

> I don't remember your name or e-mail address, but I first got here
> about 20-25 years ago. Hardly anybody is still around. I haven't
> gotten rid of it yet, but this is pretty much a dead newsgroup.
>
> I like chopsticks just fine. For some foods (such as sushi) they are
> much easier to use than a fork

Hey I remember you all right! Amazing! I met one guy from here and his wife in CA around Huntington Beach where I was at the time. We went to an Argentine restaurant. I don't remember his name though. I also became friendly with a real nice guy, "The Wrong Wong", and we met a couple of times up in Portland, but sadly he passed away.
Posted to alt.food.sushi

On Saturday, July 13, 2019 at 4:22:09 PM UTC-7, Ken Blake wrote:
> On Sat, 13 Jul 2019 12:11:48 -0700 (PDT),
> wrote:
>
> >Since posting this almost 20 years ago I have become the White Boy Chopstick Champion!
> >
> >Is anybody still around from back then?

> I don't remember your name or e-mail address, but I first got here
> about 20-25 years ago. Hardly anybody is still around. I haven't
> gotten rid of it yet, but this is pretty much a dead newsgroup.
>
> I like chopsticks just fine. For some foods (such as sushi) they are
> much easier to use than a fork

On Saturday, July 13, 2019 at 4:22:09 PM UTC-7, Ken Blake wrote:
> On Sat, 13 Jul 2019 12:11:48 -0700 (PDT),
>
> >Since posting this almost 20 years ago I have become the White Boy Chopstick Champion!
> >
> >Is anybody still around from back then?

> I don't remember your name or e-mail address, but I first got here
> about 20-25 years ago. Hardly anybody is still around. I haven't
> gotten rid of it yet, but this is pretty much a dead newsgroup.
>
> I like chopsticks just fine. For some foods (such as sushi) they are
> much easier to use than a fork

Hey I remember you all right! Amazing! I met one guy from here and his wife in CA around Huntington Beach where I was at the time. We went to an Argentine restaurant. I don't remember his name though. I also became friendly with a real nice guy, "The Wrong Wong", and we met a couple of times up in Portland, but sadly he passed away.

Posted to alt.food.sushi

On Saturday, July 13, 2019 at 8:03:37 PM UTC-7, werewolf wrote:
> On Saturday, July 13, 2019 at 4:22:09 PM UTC-7, Ken Blake wrote:
> > On Sat, 13 Jul 2019 12:11:48 -0700 (PDT),
> >
> > >Since posting this almost 20 years ago I have become the White Boy Chopstick Champion!
> > >
> > >Is anybody still around from back then?

> > I don't remember your name or e-mail address, but I first got here
> > about 20-25 years ago. Hardly anybody is still around. I haven't
> > gotten rid of it yet, but this is pretty much a dead newsgroup.
> >
> > I like chopsticks just fine. For some foods (such as sushi) they are
> > much easier to use than a fork

> Hey I remember you all right! Amazing! I met one guy from here and his wife in CA around Huntington Beach where I was at the time. We went to an Argentine restaurant. I don't remember his name though. I also became friendly with a real nice guy, "The Wrong Wong", and we met a couple of times up in Portland, but sadly he passed away.

Oh yeah - Gerry who posted right above!

Chopsticks notbob General Cooking 91 24-01-2012 11:17 PM
(2010-07-13) NS-RFC: Chopsticks! ChattyCathy General Cooking 44 19-07-2010 05:11 PM
Why do we still use chopsticks? Karen[_3_] General Cooking 199 25-04-2007 04:46 PM
Chopsticks Mekare Sushi 202 05-11-2004 02:11 AM
Chopsticks are bad for your health Curly Sue General Cooking 3 28-10-2003 01:57 AM