Curly Sue

Default Chopsticks are bad for your health

OK, I overstated the case to grab your attention :>

http://www.msnbc.com/news/985443.asp?0cv=CB20

Sue(tm)
Jack Schidt®

"Curly Sue" > wrote in message
> OK, I overstated the case to grab your attention :>
>
> http://www.msnbc.com/news/985443.asp?0cv=CB20
>
> Sue(tm)
> Lead me not into temptation... I can find it myself!

This is one of those medical stories that truly warrants a second opinion!
Chopsticks have been used for how long?

Jack Sticks

A.T. Hagan

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 03:57:31 GMT, (Curly
Sue) wrote:

>OK, I overstated the case to grab your attention :>

http://www.msnbc.com/news/985443.asp?0cv=CB20

>Sue(tm)
>Lead me not into temptation... I can find it myself!

I reckon they'll just have to design ergonomic chopsticks then.

Shouldn't cost more than a few hundred million, I'm sure. Someone
will apply for a grant from the National Institute of Health and in
five or ten years they'll have them.

Which will then promptly disappear and everyone who uses chopsticks
will keep on using them like they've done for the last few thousand
years.

......Alan.

--
Curiosity killed the cat -
lack of it is killing mankind.
Dawn

A.T. Hagan wrote:

> I reckon they'll just have to design ergonomic chopsticks then.

"Hunter noted that other studies have shown that using the hands
repetitively can stress the joints and cause arthritis. "

I guess I'll just stop using my hands. That's a sure way to prevent
stress on the joints.

Yeah...

Dawn

Chopsticks notbob General Cooking 91 24-01-2012 11:17 PM
(2010-07-13) NS-RFC: Chopsticks! ChattyCathy General Cooking 44 19-07-2010 05:11 PM
American chopsticks notbob General Cooking 206 04-02-2009 02:58 AM
Why do we still use chopsticks? Karen[_3_] General Cooking 199 25-04-2007 04:46 PM
Chopsticks Mekare Sushi 202 05-11-2004 02:11 AM