Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default (2010-07-13) NS-RFC: Chopsticks!

http://www.recfoodcooking.com/

Thanks go to maxine in ri for this survey.
--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
ChattyCathy > wrote:

> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>
> Thanks go to maxine in ri for this survey.

Damn. I was actually on line when you posted this and I'm still #5. <g>
I use chopsticks on occasion, when the mood strikes... and I'm eating
asian food.
--
Peace! Om

Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat. --Alex Levine
Posted to rec.food.cooking

ChattyCathy wrote on Tue, 13 Jul 2010 19:24:12 +0200:

> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/

> Thanks go to maxine in ri for this survey.
> --
> Cheers
> Chatty Cathy

I wasn't first but so far there is agreement with me for Asian food.

You know, I just listed for myself the various forms of chopsticks that
I've come across.

Short, single-use, usually wooden, wrapped ones,
large reusable plastic ones as provided in Pho restaurants,
more elaborate forms for household use: lacquered or made from valuable
materials like ivory or jade,
short metal chopsticks (mostly Korean)
and very large, usually wooden, ones used by expert Chinese cooks as
cooking implements. A good Chinese cook (not me) can even cut things
with them.

With reference to Asian food, I'd point out that the normal implements
in Thailand are forks and spoons, tho' chopsticks do appear.

--

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chatty Cathy wrote:

> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>
> Thanks go to maxine in ri for this survey.

I hardly ever put MCINL, but I did for this one: I use chopsticks if they're
the best tool for the job. That includes spaghetti, spaghetti squash, and
soups with long noodles. I use chopsticks frequently when cooking,
especially in a nonstick pan. I *often* use chopsticks when eating Asian
food, but I'm just as likely to use a fork or spoon.

Bob

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 13 Jul 2010 12:30:57 -0500, Omelet >
wrote:

> In article >,
> ChattyCathy > wrote:
>
> > http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
> >
> > Thanks go to maxine in ri for this survey.

> Damn. I was actually on line when you posted this and I'm still #5. <g>
> I use chopsticks on occasion, when the mood strikes... and I'm eating
> asian food.

MCINL. If I'm eating Asian food *in a restaurant*, I use a fork to
eat it at home. Son uses chopsticks to eat it - even at home.

--
Forget the health food. I need all the preservatives I can get.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bob wrote on Tue, 13 Jul 2010 11:00:04 -0700:

>> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>>
>> Thanks go to maxine in ri for this survey.

> I hardly ever put MCINL, but I did for this one: I use chopsticks
> if they're the best tool for the job. That includes spaghetti,
> spaghetti squash, and soups with long noodles. I use
> chopsticks frequently when cooking, especially in a nonstick
> pan. I *often* use chopsticks when eating Asian food, but I'm just as
> likely to use a fork or spoon.

You're right about spaghetti even if they are not my usual implements. I
wonder why Marco Polo did not bring chopsticks when he brought back
spaghetti? ( Taking cover from Italian Chauvinists!)

--

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/13/2010 1:24 PM, ChattyCathy wrote:
> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>
> Thanks go to maxine in ri for this survey.

I do now but I'll never forget the first time I used
them. My sister made a Mongolian hotpot dinner and
insisted we use them. I kept complaining that I nearly
starved to death during dinner because it took so long
to get the food into my mouth. (I feel the same way
about eating crab - it takes so long to get enough
meat to fill you up that you really need to eat
dinner first and then have the crab as dessert or
something. ;-))

Now I'm quite proficient and have several sets of
fancy chopsticks which I keep in the car and take into
restaurants with me (when I can remember I have them).

The last time I went to my favorite Vietnamese place
I had to run back out to the car to get them. I don't
eat out often enough to get in the habit, I guess.

Kate
--
Kate Connally
Until you bite their heads off.”

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2010-07-13, James Silverton > wrote:

> wonder why Marco Polo did not bring chopsticks when he brought back
> spaghetti?

Cuz it's a myth.

nb

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/13/2010 1:43 PM, James Silverton wrote:
> ChattyCathy wrote on Tue, 13 Jul 2010 19:24:12 +0200:
>
>> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/

>> Thanks go to maxine in ri for this survey.
>> --
>> Cheers
>> Chatty Cathy

> I wasn't first but so far there is agreement with me for Asian food.
>
> You know, I just listed for myself the various forms of chopsticks that
> I've come across.
>
> Short, single-use, usually wooden, wrapped ones,

These are my preferred ones for noodle dishes.

> large reusable plastic ones as provided in Pho restaurants,

These are horrible for eating noodles, which pho is full
of. I try to bring my own in case that is all they have.

> more elaborate forms for household use: lacquered or made from valuable
> materials like ivory or jade,

I don't have any expensive ones but I have a lovely pair
of black lacquer with inlaid mother-of-pearl, etc.

> short metal chopsticks (mostly Korean)

Never came across these, even in Korean restaurants. Thank goodness!

> and very large, usually wooden, ones used by expert Chinese cooks as
> cooking implements. A good Chinese cook (not me) can even cut things
> with them.

I have a pair of these and have used them on occasion years ago
when cooking Chinese in my wok. But I haven't done that for ages.

> With reference to Asian food, I'd point out that the normal implements
> in Thailand are forks and spoons, tho' chopsticks do appear.

Thai's use chopsticks with noodles and sometimes with rice.
otherwise they use a fork and spoon.

Kate

--
Kate Connally
Until you bite their heads off.”

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2010-07-13, Kate Connally > wrote:

> These are horrible for eating noodles, which pho is full
> of. I try to bring my own in case that is all they have.

Most lifetime users of chopsticks, specially Vietnamese, do not use
chopsticks the same way as beginners. The method shown on a thousand
websites and that infuriatingly bogus television cliche showing some
Chinese food loving detectives/lawyers slobbering over a take out box
with chopsticks, always shows users with chopsticks in a long
unilateral triangle configuration with the sticks working in a pincher
movement at the tips.

Next time you're in a pho house, watch closely how the oldtimers use
their sticks. It's more of a scissors action, the sticks crossed in
the user's hands and the food caught in the scissor blade grip of the
sticks. My geezer buddy who long ago married a native Japanese women
and now uses chopstick always, he uses this same scissors action. I
watch his technique close up and I still can't do it. It's obviously a
more relaxed natural method, but I'll be damned if I can figure it
out. In fact, he's the only gringo I know that can pull it off.

nb

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 13, 1:24*pm, ChattyCathy > wrote:
> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>
> Thanks go to maxine in ri for this survey.

MCINL

I usually use chopsticks for Asian food, if they're provided.

Some Chinese restaurants that we frequent set the table
with forks, and that's what I use.

Most Japanese restaurants put out chopsticks, and I just
go with the flow.

There's one Vietnamese place where I order a noodle dish
(small rice noodles with chopped lettuce, bean sprouts,
mint, cilantro, and green onions, topped with grilled meat
and served with a sweet-hot sauce on the side; the menu
calls it "grilled <type of meat> vermicelli")--anyway, I
prefer a fork for that for some reason, even though they
usually offer chopsticks.

I use chopsticks with adequate skill, but I'm not
dogmatic about using them. Whatever is on the
table when I sit down is fine.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

ChattyCathy wrote:
> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>
> Thanks go to maxine in ri for this survey.

My most memorable chopsticks experience was going to to dinner
with a childhood friend and his wife shortly after he finished his
military career as an intelligence agent in Vietnam. We went to
a pan-Asian restaurant and I have never before or since seen anyone
(including Asians) eat with chopsticks so skillfully as he did. He
claimed it was one of many cultural things heavily stressed during his
training.

gloria p
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Once upon a time, the Boss took me to dinner to try something new. She
told me I was going to eat soup with chopsticks.

My first visit to a Pho shop. It was great... and we have some sort of
version of Pho here at home at least once a week.

George L
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bob Terwilliger wrote:
> Chatty Cathy wrote:
>
>> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>>
>> Thanks go to maxine in ri for this survey.

> I hardly ever put MCINL, but I did for this one: I use chopsticks if they're
> the best tool for the job. That includes spaghetti, spaghetti squash, and
> soups with long noodles. I use chopsticks frequently when cooking,
> especially in a nonstick pan. I *often* use chopsticks when eating Asian
> food, but I'm just as likely to use a fork or spoon.
>
> Bob

You joined me in the MCINL choice then. I usually use chopsticks
for Asian food, but I also use them when they seem like a more
practical choice. My daughter ALWAYS used them for noodles,
spaghetti, etc. and claims she can't eat them any other way.

--
Jean B.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

ChattyCathy wrote:

> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>
> Thanks go to maxine in ri for this survey.
> --
> Cheers
> Chatty Cathy

I use chopsticks (at home and at restaurants( for Chinese, Japanese,
Vietnamese and Korean foods. Not for Thai food other than the noodles.

A schoolfriend from Hong Kong taught me how to use them as a child. Her
parents always invited me over for meals

Posted to rec.food.cooking

They make dandy sticks for plants, for poking at stuff in a pan, for
keeping a pot lid just open a bit, for propping open the d/w door for
air drying, for cleaning muffin tins if ya wrap a dishrag around em.
Lots of uses I can't begin to enumerate, but eating is not one of em
for this kid.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

notbob wrote:

> Chinese food loving detectives/lawyers slobbering over a take out box
> with chopsticks, always shows users with chopsticks in a long
> unilateral triangle configuration with the sticks working in a pincher
> movement at the tips.

Uh... unilateral?

> Next time you're in a pho house, watch closely how the oldtimers use
> their sticks. It's more of a scissors action, the sticks crossed in
> the user's hands and the food caught in the scissor blade grip of the
> sticks. My geezer buddy who long ago married a native Japanese women
> and now uses chopstick always, he uses this same scissors action. I
> watch his technique close up and I still can't do it. It's obviously a
> more relaxed natural method, but I'll be damned if I can figure it
> out. In fact, he's the only gringo I know that can pull it off.

I've seen the scissor-type chopstick use and I can even do it, but the
pincer-type use seems less prone to food falling in my lap.

Bob

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Gloria wrote:

> My most memorable chopsticks experience was going to to dinner
> with a childhood friend and his wife shortly after he finished his
> military career as an intelligence agent in Vietnam. We went to
> a pan-Asian restaurant and I have never before or since seen anyone
> (including Asians) eat with chopsticks so skillfully as he did. He
> claimed it was one of many cultural things heavily stressed during his
> training.

In the China Moon cookbook Barbara Tropp mentions that Chinese girls are
taught the importance of eating rice with chopsticks: Every grain of rice
*not* eaten with chopsticks is translated into a pockmark on her future
husband's face!

Bob

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 13 Jul 2010 11:02:35 -0700, sf wrote:

> MCINL. If I'm eating Asian food *in a restaurant*, I use a fork to
> eat it at home. Son uses chopsticks to eat it - even at home.

So you've never really mastered using them as intended either, eh?

--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 13 Jul 2010 21:10:10 +0000, l, not -l wrote:

> I was tempted to respond "...they keep my hair up" as the most accurate
> choice; however, being bald puts the lie to even that choice.

<laugh> I chose that one because I'm more than useless at using
chopsticks...

> Ultimately, I
> chose MCINL; I use chopsticks for a wide variety of things, but not eating.
> Mostly I use them to stir things; coffee grounds in my french press, to
> fluff rice, etc.
>
> My son uses them regularly to eat; he is a lover of Japanese cuisine and
> often uses them for that.
>
> The former Mrs. l not -l used chopsticks to eat popcorn; don't ask, its
> complicated 8-)

OK, I won't <grin>
--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 13 Jul 2010 21:10:10 GMT, l, not -l wrote:

> The former Mrs. l not -l used chopsticks to eat popcorn; don't ask, its
> complicated 8-)

portion control?

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 12:57:06 -0400, Kate Connally
> wrote:

> That's why I prefer crabcakes when I can get good ones. :-)

There *is* such a thing as "good" crabcake? I've given up on the
concept. Hubby orders them, I taste - and I'm glad I didn't order
it. Come to think of it, he hasn't ordered crabcakes since he got
gout. That's another thing he loves that he can't eat anymore.

--
Forget the health food. I need all the preservatives I can get.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 13:06:43 -0400, blake murphy
> wrote:

> On Tue, 13 Jul 2010 21:10:10 GMT, l, not -l wrote:
>

> > The former Mrs. l not -l used chopsticks to eat popcorn; don't ask, its
> > complicated 8-)

> portion control?

He probably loves buttered popcorn, but not buttered fingers...
especially if eating popcorn while typing on the computer.

--
Forget the health food. I need all the preservatives I can get.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2010-07-14, sf > wrote:

> He probably loves buttered popcorn, but not buttered fingers...
> especially if eating popcorn while typing on the computer.

I used chopsticks to eat popcorn. Good practice.

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"ChattyCathy" wrote

>> I was tempted to respond "...they keep my hair up" as the most accurate
>> choice; however, being bald puts the lie to even that choice.

> <laugh> I chose that one because I'm more than useless at using
> chopsticks...

LOL! I wanted to answer 2 at once as I do both! Seriously, they are a
fast easy way to get hot long hair off your neck when grilling. Learned
that trick in Hawaii in 1986. Once learned how to do it right, you can go
jogging and it wont fall down.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf wrote:

>> That's why I prefer crabcakes when I can get good ones. :-)

> There *is* such a thing as "good" crabcake? I've given up on the
> concept. Hubby orders them, I taste - and I'm glad I didn't order
> it. Come to think of it, he hasn't ordered crabcakes since he got
> gout. That's another thing he loves that he can't eat anymore.

Good crabcakes are made with jumbo lump crabmeat and very little else.
Finding such an item in a restaurant is almost unheard of; the only way you
can assure yourself of that quality is to make it yourself.

Bob

Posted to rec.food.cooking

cshenk wrote:

> "ChattyCathy" wrote
>
>>> I was tempted to respond "...they keep my hair up" as the most
>>> accurate choice; however, being bald puts the lie to even that
>>> choice.

>> <laugh> I chose that one because I'm more than useless at using
>> chopsticks...

> LOL! I wanted to answer 2 at once as I do both! Seriously, they are
> a fast easy way to get hot long hair off your neck when grilling.
> Learned that trick in Hawaii in 1986. Once learned how to do it
> right, you can go jogging and it wont fall down.

No doubt <g> Mind you, there's been quite a few 'alternative' uses for
chopsticks mentioned in this thread - quite enlightening I have to
admit ;-)
--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/14/2010 10:41 PM, Bob Terwilliger wrote:
> sf wrote:
>
>>> That's why I prefer crabcakes when I can get good ones. :-)

>> There *is* such a thing as "good" crabcake? I've given up on the
>> concept. Hubby orders them, I taste - and I'm glad I didn't order
>> it. Come to think of it, he hasn't ordered crabcakes since he got
>> gout. That's another thing he loves that he can't eat anymore.

> Good crabcakes are made with jumbo lump crabmeat and very little else.
> Finding such an item in a restaurant is almost unheard of; the only way you
> can assure yourself of that quality is to make it yourself.
>
> Bob

Good crabcakes can be found at local mom & pop places say in Ocean City,
MD.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 15, 4:43*am, Janet Baraclough >
wrote:

> * *We get fantastic crabcakes at local restaurants here (local crabs).. I
> never eat seafood inland.
>
> * *Janet

On the other hand, those of us who live in the middle of a whacking
big continent don't let that stop us. We even eat sushi.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 20:11:56 -0400, cshenk wrote:

> "ChattyCathy" wrote
>
>>> I was tempted to respond "...they keep my hair up" as the most accurate
>>> choice; however, being bald puts the lie to even that choice.

>> <laugh> I chose that one because I'm more than useless at using
>> chopsticks...

> LOL! I wanted to answer 2 at once as I do both! Seriously, they are a
> fast easy way to get hot long hair off your neck when grilling. Learned
> that trick in Hawaii in 1986. Once learned how to do it right, you can go
> jogging and it wont fall down.

i have pretty long hair (about down to the mid-shoulder blades), but i once
looked at a video on how to do the chopsticks thing and still couldn't
figure it out.

your pal,
blake

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/14/2010 2:11 PM, sf wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 12:57:06 -0400, Kate Connally
> > wrote:
>
>> That's why I prefer crabcakes when I can get good ones. :-)

> There *is* such a thing as "good" crabcake? I've given up on the
> concept. Hubby orders them, I taste - and I'm glad I didn't order
> it. Come to think of it, he hasn't ordered crabcakes since he got
> gout. That's another thing he loves that he can't eat anymore.

Yes, but they are few and far between. Most places make them with
lots of filler (bread crumbs, whatever). The good ones are 95% pure
crab meat. Anyway, if you're near Virginia Beach go to the Lynnhaven
Fish House. Assuming the quality has remained the same since I was
last there maybe 15 years ago then you will love them.

Kate

--
Kate Connally
Until you bite their heads off.”

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 15 Jul 2010 13:03:34 -0400, Kate Connally
> wrote:

> Yes, but they are few and far between. Most places make them with
> lots of filler (bread crumbs, whatever).

That has been my experience. Price and poshness of the restaurant
make no difference.

> The good ones are 95% pure crab meat.

Yes. That's the holy grail.

> Anyway, if you're near Virginia Beach go to the Lynnhaven
> Fish House. Assuming the quality has remained the same since I was
> last there maybe 15 years ago then you will love them.

I'll keep that in mind, thanks.

--

Forget the health food. I need all the preservatives I can get.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 15 Jul 2010 12:24:50 -0400, blake murphy
> wrote:

> i have pretty long hair (about down to the mid-shoulder blades), but i once
> looked at a video on how to do the chopsticks thing and still couldn't
> figure it out.

If you ever figure it out, then you can use a pencil for a casual do.

--

Forget the health food. I need all the preservatives I can get.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 15 Jul 2010 13:04:56 -0700, sf wrote:

> On Thu, 15 Jul 2010 12:24:50 -0400, blake murphy
> > wrote:
>
>> i have pretty long hair (about down to the mid-shoulder blades), but i once
>> looked at a video on how to do the chopsticks thing and still couldn't
>> figure it out.

> If you ever figure it out, then you can use a pencil for a casual do.

to be honest, i can't really think of an occasion that would call for the
chopsticks. it was kind of a 'just in case' thing.

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 14:20:31 -0400, blake murphy
> wrote:

> On Thu, 15 Jul 2010 13:04:56 -0700, sf wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 15 Jul 2010 12:24:50 -0400, blake murphy
> > > wrote:
> >
> >> i have pretty long hair (about down to the mid-shoulder blades), but i once
> >> looked at a video on how to do the chopsticks thing and still couldn't
> >> figure it out.

> > If you ever figure it out, then you can use a pencil for a casual do.

> to be honest, i can't really think of an occasion that would call for the
> chopsticks. it was kind of a 'just in case' thing.

So, you're always cool as a cucumber?

--

Forget the health food. I need all the preservatives I can get.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 11:59:19 -0700, sf wrote:

> On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 14:20:31 -0400, blake murphy
> > wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 15 Jul 2010 13:04:56 -0700, sf wrote:
>>
>>> On Thu, 15 Jul 2010 12:24:50 -0400, blake murphy

>>> If you ever figure it out, then you can use a pencil for a casual do.

>> to be honest, i can't really think of an occasion that would call for the
>> chopsticks. it was kind of a 'just in case' thing.
>>

> So, you're always cool as a cucumber?

i don't find that wearing a ponytail (which is sort of what an updo would
accomplish) is that much cooler than letting it all hang out.

besides, if i wear it down it prevents me from getting a red neck.

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 17 Jul 2010 12:22:31 -0400, blake murphy
> wrote:

> i don't find that wearing a ponytail (which is sort of what an updo would
> accomplish) is that much cooler than letting it all hang out.

Interesting, because I always feel the difference.

> besides, if i wear it down it prevents me from getting a red neck.

Are you outdoors a lot? I'm not that sensitive to sun. Don't even
bother with sunscreen anymore.
http://www.surplusandoutdoors.com/im...EGIONAIRES.jpg

--

Forget the health food. I need all the preservatives I can get.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"Bob Terwilliger" > wrote:

> sf wrote:
>
> >> That's why I prefer crabcakes when I can get good ones. :-)

> > There *is* such a thing as "good" crabcake? I've given up on the
> > concept. Hubby orders them, I taste - and I'm glad I didn't order
> > it. Come to think of it, he hasn't ordered crabcakes since he got
> > gout. That's another thing he loves that he can't eat anymore.

> Good crabcakes are made with jumbo lump crabmeat and very little else.
> Finding such an item in a restaurant is almost unheard of; the only way you
> can assure yourself of that quality is to make it yourself.
>
> Bob

Or eat at Cantler's Riverside Inn near Annapolis. We found a few other
restaurants around Chesapeake Bay that made crabcakes with minimal fillers.
Don't remember the name of any of them, but look around the St. Michaels
area.

Dave W.
Landlocked in Arkansas
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 17 Jul 2010 10:35:40 -0700, sf wrote:

> On Sat, 17 Jul 2010 12:22:31 -0400, blake murphy
> > wrote:
>
>> i don't find that wearing a ponytail (which is sort of what an updo would
>> accomplish) is that much cooler than letting it all hang out.

> Interesting, because I always feel the difference.
>>
>> besides, if i wear it down it prevents me from getting a red neck.

> Are you outdoors a lot?

not really, no. and i avoid going out in the daytime when it's brutally
hot.

>I'm not that sensitive to sun. Don't even
> bother with sunscreen anymore.
> http://www.surplusandoutdoors.com/im...EGIONAIRES.jpg

i see them from time to time in d.c.

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
David Westendorf > wrote:

> In article >,

> > > There *is* such a thing as "good" crabcake? I've given up on the
> > > concept. Hubby orders them, I taste - and I'm glad I didn't order
> > > it. Come to think of it, he hasn't ordered crabcakes since he got
> > > gout. That's another thing he loves that he can't eat anymore.

> > Good crabcakes are made with jumbo lump crabmeat and very little else.
> > Finding such an item in a restaurant is almost unheard of; the only way you
> > can assure yourself of that quality is to make it yourself.
> >
> > Bob

> Or eat at Cantler's Riverside Inn near Annapolis. We found a few other
> restaurants around Chesapeake Bay that made crabcakes with minimal fillers.
> Don't remember the name of any of them, but look around the St. Michaels
> area.

Harris Crab House, on the east side of the Chesapeake Bay Bridge. We
had some crab cakes at a little dive restaurant in Timonium last year,
which were pale imitations.

Cindy

--
C.J. Fuller

Delete the obvious to email me

2010 Vega Sicilia Unico Reserva Especial 2010 Bi!! Wine 0 26-11-2012 04:49 PM
Chopsticks notbob General Cooking 91 24-01-2012 11:17 PM
Why do we still use chopsticks? Karen[_3_] General Cooking 199 25-04-2007 04:46 PM
Chopsticks Mekare Sushi 202 05-11-2004 02:11 AM
Chopsticks are bad for your health Curly Sue General Cooking 3 28-10-2003 01:57 AM