Dick Adams

Default Suggestion for trifurcation

Herewith I propose that this group be divided into three, as follows:

1. One for people who like to talk, about bread to some extent,
but who bake infrequently, if at all.

2. A binary group, for people who like to post pictures, but who
cannot figure out how to get them into web space any other way.

3. Anybody else.

--
Dicky
jimbob

Really, is there any need for all this condescending, arrogant, petty
bickering? Can we please use pain English. Using a thesaurus only
impresses fools and alienates you from the rest.
And on the subject of alienating.

Hobbyist?

Are you a hobbyist when you brew yourself a coffee in the morning or
roll some pasta for dinner? Get out of your ivory towers. This is a
group about bread. The most basic of foods. Are you familiar with the
story of the Emperors new clothes?

Jim

Dick Adams wrote:
> Herewith I propose that this group be divided into three, as follows:
>
> 1. One for people who like to talk, about bread to some extent,
> but who bake infrequently, if at all.
>
> 2. A binary group, for people who like to post pictures, but who
> cannot figure out how to get them into web space any other way.
>
> 3. Anybody else.
>
> --
> Dicky

Dick Adams

I forgot to mention the 4th category -- the one for total idiots like=20
"jimbob". (Brits identifying as rednecks, for instance.)

> ... condescending, arrogant, petty bickering ...

That is almost poetic. What kind of a redneck would use language
like that?

> ... Can we please use pain English? ...

OK, how about... up yer bum, bloody redneck Brit!

?

> ... This is a group about bread ...

So glad to be filled in on that, old boy!

Cheers!

--
Dicky

"jimbob" > wrote in message =
oups.com...

> Really, is there any need for all this condescending, arrogant, petty
> bickering? Can we please use pain English. Using a thesaurus only
> impresses fools and alienates you from the rest.
> And on the subject of alienating.
>=20
> Hobbyist?
> This is a
> group about bread.
> Are you a hobbyist when you brew yourself a coffee in the morning or
> roll some pasta for dinner? Get out of your ivory towers. The most =

basic of foods. Are you familiar with the
> story of the Emperors new clothes?
>=20
> Jim
>=20
>=20
> Dick Adams wrote:
> > Herewith I propose that this group be divided into three, as =

follows:

> > 1. One for people who like to talk, about bread to some extent,
> > but who bake infrequently, if at all.
> >
> > 2. A binary group, for people who like to post pictures, but who
> > cannot figure out how to get them into web space any other way.
> >
> > 3. Anybody else.
> >
> > --
> > Dicky

KingOfGlop

There is no need at all for bickering of any description. Dick is
condescending, arrogant and petty because he is a living example of the
old saw "Misery loves company" .

And please, avoid typographic errors. Dick seems to be incapable of
using a term in a search engine without cut and paste.

John

Dick Adams

"KingOfGlop" > wrote in message ups.com...

> Dick seems to be incapable of using a term in a search
> engine without cut and paste.

Oh, my god, that too? I never noticed that particular incapability.

I am really coming apart!

--
Dicky