blondmom

Default Dough not rising...why?

Im making cinnamin rolls. These need to set and rise.
Im have been having problems in last several batches getting them to rise.

Im using fresh yeast and I put them in warm 95F degree oven (lowest it will
go and recipe says set in 85)F.

Do you have any clues for me to try to see if I can get a new batch to
raise?

Thank you for any tips!

Dough not rising Shelby A. LaMothe Sourdough 36 12-08-2005 04:16 PM
Dough not rising...why? blondmom Sourdough 8 02-01-2005 02:05 AM
dough not rising? blondmom Baking 2 01-01-2005 08:14 PM
dough not rising? blondmom Baking 0 01-01-2005 08:08 PM
My Dough Is Rising! Robert Sourdough 2 18-04-2004 05:10 PM