Carl West

Default Astatine troll

http://pearl1.lanl.gov/periodic/elements/85.html

It seems to be fashionable among trolls to choose some unlikely
element from the periodic chart, and post to some newsgroup asserting
that they have some and asking what to do with it.
rec.crafts.jewelry and rec.crafts.metalworking have been hit.

My guess is that in the troll world, the greater the string of

Let's not help this one eh?

(I'm hoping that this message doesn't count much in his favor)

Mark Preston

Carl West > wrote <snip>\

I paraphrase, "don't feed the trolls"

Carl, very good "point".

and

I was only kidding about dihydrogen oxide. A city near here, was
informed by a citizen of that community about the dangers of
dihydrogen oxide and sent their city attorney out to do something
about it.

The attorney had his paralegal "staff" draft ordinances, etc.

When it came time for a vote to adopt the new ordinance, the original
informant showed up to explain that dihydrogen oxide is water.

I'm just a troll bogey0 General Cooking 22 05-08-2005 11:18 AM
Ron is a troll Reynard Vegan 206 18-01-2005 04:53 AM
Does adding astatine make sourdough better? Rick Stoll Sourdough 2 01-05-2004 08:33 PM
sorry, im a troll steve General Cooking 3 16-02-2004 03:25 PM
The Troll Darrell Greenwood Sourdough 7 28-10-2003 02:24 PM