Darrell Greenwood

Default The Troll

I just enabled an kill filter on the troll, "Bob" >

My unread posts dropped from 57 to 43 as a result.

Now if people would only stop replying to him I'll have it made. :-)

Cheers,

Darrell

--
To reply, substitute .net for .invalid in address, i.e., darrell.usenet2 (at)
telus.net
Bob

On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 17:03:21 GMT, Darrell Greenwood
> wrote:

>I just enabled an kill filter on the troll, "Bob" >
>
>My unread posts dropped from 57 to 43 as a result.
>
>Now if people would only stop replying to him I'll have it made. :-)
>
>Cheers,
>
>Darrell

How arrogant of you to presume to be the king of this forum.

Samartha Deva

Hmh - I don't have that feature, but I can ignore whole threads which is
better in this case.

I set the follwing threads to be ignored:

Chewy French Baguette
Ed Wood's "Classic Sourdough"
Need help making a hard crust.
Reluctant Sourdough Starter
Twenty Four Hour Sourdough

Samartha

--
remove -nospam from my email address, if there is one
SD page is the http://samartha.net/SD/
Bob

On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 12:13:17 -0700, Samartha Deva
> wrote:

>Hmh - I don't have that feature, but I can ignore whole threads which is
>better in this case.
>
>I set the follwing threads to be ignored:
>
>Chewy French Baguette
>Ed Wood's "Classic Sourdough"
>Need help making a hard crust.
>Reluctant Sourdough Starter
>Twenty Four Hour Sourdough

Your loss. But the DEL key is more efficient.

Don't forget to ignore the new one I am about to begin which will be
entitled "Natural Starter Experiment".

I thought you were entertained by my posts. You said you found them
entertaining. What changed your mind?

You did not answer any of my questions. That is typical of you, as
pointed out by other posters.

Feuer

Bob wrote:

> How arrogant of you to presume to be the king of this forum.

Well he _is_ the FAQ maintainer...

David
and he's only trying to help.

Samartha Deva

Feuer wrote:

> Bob wrote:
>
> > How arrogant of you to presume to be the king of this forum.

> Well he _is_ the FAQ maintainer...
>
> David
> and he's only trying to help.

Just keep feeding the troll - even on this thread.

Ever thought about the mechanics going on with this? If you want to
know, email me private and I fill you in. (no pun intended)

Samartha

--
remove -nospam from my email address, if there is one
SD page is the http://samartha.net/SD/
Steve W

* Darrell Greenwood > 2003-10-26:
> I just enabled an kill filter on the troll, "Bob" >
>
> My unread posts dropped from 57 to 43 as a result.
>
> Now if people would only stop replying to him I'll have it made. :-)

I have found it rather inspirational. All this nastiness coming from a
single source finally motivated me enough to learn how to use my bozo
bin. <:-)

--
Steve W
s (dot) wal (at) verizon (dot) net
Samartha Deva

Troll FAQ:

Some rated definitions about this phenomena are the

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=troll

Samartha

--
remove -nospam from my email address, if there is one
SD page is the http://samartha.net/SD/

Sheldon and the PL Troll Chemo the Clown General Cooking 5 13-07-2010 02:41 AM
the dogfood troll bulka[_2_] General Cooking 0 19-02-2009 02:42 AM
I'm just a troll bogey0 General Cooking 22 05-08-2005 11:18 AM
Ron is a troll Reynard Vegan 206 18-01-2005 05:53 AM
sorry, im a troll steve General Cooking 3 16-02-2004 04:25 PM