Reynard

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 16:11:39 GMT, Jay Santos > wrote:

>Dutch wrote:
>
>> I am absolutely positive, this "Ron" character is playing us like fish. He
>> doesn't believe a single word he's saying, it's impossible.

>He's a Canadian homo dole scrounger who made it through
>an undergraduate lower division philosophy class at a
>third tier college somewhere. He's very young, has no
>job or only a very menial one, and because his time has
>essentially no economic value (like Dreck Nash), and as
>a consequence ****es away hours.
>
>Don't forget: he was trolled in here from
>alt.philosophy by ****wit David Harrison. Also
>remember: JethroFW was trolled in here from the same
>place by the same ****wit. alt.philosophy is entirely
>populated by dopes who think they're philosophers.

Then why do you resort to editing their comments
before then responding to them? If you were as
brilliant as you so often claim to be, you would be
able to deal with them in the appropriate way
without insulting them and editing their posts. But
no; every time you're taken on by real thinkers from
alt.philosophy, you crumble and resort to tactics to
avoid the issues they raise in your argument. You
can't compete.
Ron

In article >, "Dutch" >
wrote:

> I am absolutely positive, this "Ron" character is playing us like fish. He
> doesn't believe a single word he's saying, it's impossible. I had an inkling
> before but I dismissed it. I think he watches for when we might be catching
> on and plays it straight for a post or two to put us off the track, then
> goes right back to the game. The posts are too numerous, he makes a
> ridiculous statement, then when called up on it, he deftly switches to
> something else, he has no real opinions, he plays off what we say.
>
> The only question now is, will he come clean?

The diversion continues....

Default Ron is a troll

Apparently he has you all figured out Douche............even to the
point of being able to play you like a fish.

LOL!!!

Dutch

> wrote
>

> Apparently he has you all figured out Douche............even to the
> point of being able to play you like a fish.
>
> LOL!!!

I'm glad you agreed that he's just playing games, although I'm not so sure
now.

Playing games and playing you like a fish are two different things.

Dutch

> wrote

> Playing games and playing you like a fish are two different things.

There are only two alternatives, you either genuinely believe in what you
are arguing for or you're playing games.

douche sez:
"There are only two alternatives, you either genuinely believe in what
you
are arguing for or you're playing games. "

Or the third alternative: he believes in what he is arguing for ~and~
he's playing you like a fish.

Dutch

> wrote

> douche sez:
> "There are only two alternatives, you either genuinely believe in what
> you
> are arguing for or you're playing games. "
>

> Or the third alternative: he believes in what he is arguing for ~and~
> he's playing you like a fish.

That's not logical. If he is arguing ideas that he genuinely believes then
he is not playing me. By "playing" I mean playing devil's advocate just to
stir up shit.

Now you are backpedaling and shuckin' and a-jivin' in your own shit.
He's playin' you like a two dollar fiddle Douche.

LOL!!

Dutch

> wrote
>

> Now you are backpedaling and shuckin' and a-jivin' in your own shit.
> He's playin' you like a two dollar fiddle Douche.
>
> LOL!!

So you agree he's trolling, good.

I didn't say he was trolling.

He believes in what he is arguing for and he's also able to run you
completely ragged while doing it.
The fact is ~YOU~ are appearing sillier with each passing post.

Ron

In article >, "Dutch" >
wrote:

> > wrote
> >

> > Now you are backpedaling and shuckin' and a-jivin' in your own shit.
> > He's playin' you like a two dollar fiddle Douche.
> >
> > LOL!!

> So you agree he's trolling, good.

Hardly. You never did ask my perspective on these issues. Since I did
spend some time discussing this with you, I decided to share why I can
support the vegan ethics and still eat meat.

My eating of meat is a public service that keeps violent individuals
segregated away from the larger urban centres and keeps their aggression
focused, albeit unfortunately on other animals.
Dutch

> wrote
>

> I didn't say he was trolling.

You said he was playing a game, that implies he's trolling.

> He believes in what he is arguing for and he's also able to run you
> completely ragged while doing it.

He babbles incoherently, that *is* somewhat difficult to reply coherently
to.

> The fact is ~YOU~ are appearing sillier with each passing post.

For responding to a troll?

Dutch

"Ron" > wrote in message
> In article >, "Dutch" >
> wrote:
>
>> > wrote
>> >

>> > Now you are backpedaling and shuckin' and a-jivin' in your own shit.
>> > He's playin' you like a two dollar fiddle Douche.
>> >
>> > LOL!!

>> So you agree he's trolling, good.

> Hardly. You never did ask my perspective on these issues.

I don't care about your perspectives, you're an idiot.

> Since I did
> spend some time discussing this with you, I decided to share why I can
> support the vegan ethics and still eat meat.

Don't bother, I don't care.

Ron

In article >, "Dutch" >
wrote:

> "Ron" > wrote in message

> >> So you agree he's trolling, good.

> > Hardly. You never did ask my perspective on these issues.

> I don't care about your perspectives, you're an idiot.
>
> > Since I did
> > spend some time discussing this with you, I decided to share why I can
> > support the vegan ethics and still eat meat.

> Don't bother, I don't care.

I still intend to comment on the difficulties with your 'logic'. I
suspect that a killfile (oops, there's that kill thing again) would
likely save you some annoyance on my part, but the embarrassment is
likely to continue.
Dutch

"Ron" > wrote in message
> In article >, "Dutch" >
> wrote:
>
>> "Ron" > wrote in message

>> > Hardly. You never did ask my perspective on these issues.

>> I don't care about your perspectives, you're an idiot.
>>
>> > Since I did
>> > spend some time discussing this with you, I decided to share why I can
>> > support the vegan ethics and still eat meat.

>> Don't bother, I don't care.

> I still intend to comment on the difficulties with your 'logic'.

There are none.

> suspect that a killfile (oops, there's that kill thing again) would
> likely save you some annoyance on my part, but the embarrassment is
> likely to continue.

That's a good suggestion, troll.

Ron

In article >, "Dutch" >
wrote:

> "Ron" > wrote in message
> > In article >, "Dutch" >
> > wrote:

> >> I don't care about your perspectives, you're an idiot.

> >> Don't bother, I don't care.

> > I still intend to comment on the difficulties with your 'logic'.

> There are none.

If I am responsible for the farmer and growers actions then who is
responsible for my actions?
Dutch

"Ron" > wrote in message
> In article >, "Dutch" >
> wrote:
>
>> "Ron" > wrote in message

>> > I still intend to comment on the difficulties with your 'logic'.

>> There are none.

> If I am responsible for the farmer and growers actions then who is
> responsible for my actions?

You aren't responsible for the farmers' actions, you are responsible for
YOURS. Your actions are feeding money to drive a system that kills animals,
those are choices YOU make, and so does the vegan.

rick etter

"Dutch" > wrote in message

> "Ron" > wrote in message
>> In article >, "Dutch" >
>> wrote:

>>> There are none.

>> If I am responsible for the farmer and growers actions then who is
>> responsible for my actions?

> You aren't responsible for the farmers' actions, you are responsible for
> YOURS. Your actions are feeding money to drive a system that kills
> animals, those are choices YOU make, and so does the vegan.

==================
Ronny-boy here has lost it all. He has nothing left but this new
trolling....

Ron

In article . net>,
"rick etter" > wrote:

> "Dutch" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Ron" > wrote in message

> >> If I am responsible for the farmer and growers actions then who is
> >> responsible for my actions?

> > You aren't responsible for the farmers' actions, you are responsible for
> > YOURS. Your actions are feeding money to drive a system that kills
> > animals, those are choices YOU make, and so does the vegan.

> ==================
> Ronny-boy here has lost it all. He has nothing left but this new
> trolling....

Ah, Dutch, you have a cheerleader in Rick.

Rick, you continue to avoid my very direct question. You have argued
that the farmer is not responsible for their action, yet the consumer
is. I inverted the premise and asked, who then is responsible for the
consumer's action?

Please show some intelligence and at least attempt to answer the
question.
Ron

In article >, "Dutch" >
wrote:

> "Ron" > wrote in message
> > In article >, "Dutch" >
> > wrote:

> >> There are none.

> > If I am responsible for the farmer and growers actions then who is
> > responsible for my actions?

> You aren't responsible for the farmers' actions, you are responsible for
> YOURS. Your actions are feeding money to drive a system that kills animals,
> those are choices YOU make, and so does the vegan.

No. I spend my money to keep killers busy and away from other civilised
humans. I allow my money, through government, to be spent on keeping
killers away from me and the community -- farming subsidies. I allow a
small portion of animal life to be sacrificed to save humans from
aggression and violence by those who derive pleasure from killing and
who are unwilling to seek change or treatment.

I don't allow animals to be killed. I allow a very small portion of
animal life to be killed to accomplish this.
Ron

In article >, "Dutch" >
wrote:

> "Ron" > wrote in message
> > In article >, "Dutch" >
> > wrote:

> >> There are none.

> > If I am responsible for the farmer and growers actions then who is
> > responsible for my actions?

> You aren't responsible for the farmers' actions, you are responsible for
> YOURS. Your actions are feeding money to drive a system that kills animals,
> those are choices YOU make, and so does the vegan.

No. I spend my money to keep killers busy and away from other civilised
humans. I allow my money, through government, to be spent on keeping
killers away from me and the community -- farming subsidies. I allow a
small portion of animal life to be sacrificed to save humans from
aggression and violence by those who derive pleasure from killing and
who are unwilling to seek change or treatment.

I don't allow animals to be killed. I allow a very small portion of
animal life to be killed to accomplish this.
rick etter

"Ron" > wrote in message
> In article . net>,
> "rick etter" > wrote:

>> > You aren't responsible for the farmers' actions, you are responsible
>> > for
>> > YOURS. Your actions are feeding money to drive a system that kills
>> > animals, those are choices YOU make, and so does the vegan.

>> ==================
>> Ronny-boy here has lost it all. He has nothing left but this new
>> trolling....

> Ah, Dutch, you have a cheerleader in Rick.
>
> Rick, you continue to avoid my very direct question. You have argued
> that the farmer is not responsible for their action, yet the consumer
> is. I inverted the premise and asked, who then is responsible for the
> consumer's action?

=================
Why fool? You start with a nice little strawman, with a statemnet I did not
make, and go downhill from there. You are left with nothing but you're
ignorance and stupidity.

> Please show some intelligence and at least attempt to answer the
> question.

=================
Why? Again, you started with a false statement about what I have said.
Your lys don't make you any dumber than you've already proven yourself to
be. Now, see if you can pick up on the determination of culpability, just
for once, pansy-boy.

rick etter

=================

=================
Why? Again, you started with a false statement about what I have said.
Your lys don't make you any dumber than you've already proven yourself to
be. Now, see if you can pick up on the determination of culpability, just
for once, pansy-boy.

Dutch

"Ron" > wrote
> "Dutch" > wrote:

>> > If I am responsible for the farmer and growers actions then who is
>> > responsible for my actions?

>> You aren't responsible for the farmers' actions, you are responsible for
>> YOURS. Your actions are feeding money to drive a system that kills
>> animals,
>> those are choices YOU make, and so does the vegan.

> No.

Yes. Deal with it

-snip-

Dutch

"Ron" > wrote
> "Dutch" > wrote:

>> > If I am responsible for the farmer and growers actions then who is
>> > responsible for my actions?

>> You aren't responsible for the farmers' actions, you are responsible for
>> YOURS. Your actions are feeding money to drive a system that kills
>> animals,
>> those are choices YOU make, and so does the vegan.

> No.

Yes. Deal with it

-snip-

Ron

In article >, "Dutch" >
wrote:

> >> You aren't responsible for the farmers' actions, you are responsible for
> >> YOURS. Your actions are feeding money to drive a system that kills
> >> animals,
> >> those are choices YOU make, and so does the vegan.

> > No.

> Yes. Deal with it

He made me do it, Dutch.
Ron

In article >, "Dutch" >
wrote:

> >> You aren't responsible for the farmers' actions, you are responsible for
> >> YOURS. Your actions are feeding money to drive a system that kills
> >> animals,
> >> those are choices YOU make, and so does the vegan.

> > No.

> Yes. Deal with it

He made me do it, Dutch.

Dutch

"Ron" > wrote in message
> In article >, "Dutch" >
> wrote:

>> > No.

>> Yes. Deal with it

> He made me do it, Dutch.

Nobody made you do it Ron, you *choose* to support animal murdering farmers
because it makes your life easy and pleasant.

Dutch

"Ron" > wrote in message
> In article >, "Dutch" >
> wrote:

>> > No.

>> Yes. Deal with it

> He made me do it, Dutch.

Nobody made you do it Ron, you *choose* to support animal murdering farmers
because it makes your life easy and pleasant.

Ron

In article >, "Dutch" >
wrote:

> "Ron" > wrote in message
> > In article >, "Dutch" >
> > wrote:
> >
> >> "Ron" > wrote

> >> Yes. Deal with it

> > He made me do it, Dutch.

> Nobody made you do it Ron, you *choose* to support animal murdering farmers
> because it makes your life easy and pleasant.

Despite having clarified this point, you continue to disagree. Without
evidence of my thinking or behaviour in the world you continue to
disagree. Hmmm, who is the one who enjoys arguing for the sake of
arguing and trolling.

As previously stated, I support the killing of animals to keep those who
are ill equipped to deal with their emotions and control their behaviour
far away from my mostly civilized city. In the same way that I support
drug programs to keep people less harmed and to keep the larger society
safe. Better a semi-stoned addict than a jonesing one in the community.

My life IS made easy and pleasant by keeping individuals with flawed
thinking and behaviourial patterns away from the rest of us.
Ron

In article >, "Dutch" >
wrote:

> "Ron" > wrote in message
> > In article >, "Dutch" >
> > wrote:
> >
> >> "Ron" > wrote

> >> Yes. Deal with it

> > He made me do it, Dutch.

> Nobody made you do it Ron, you *choose* to support animal murdering farmers
> because it makes your life easy and pleasant.

Despite having clarified this point, you continue to disagree. Without
evidence of my thinking or behaviour in the world you continue to
disagree. Hmmm, who is the one who enjoys arguing for the sake of
arguing and trolling.

As previously stated, I support the killing of animals to keep those who
are ill equipped to deal with their emotions and control their behaviour
far away from my mostly civilized city. In the same way that I support
drug programs to keep people less harmed and to keep the larger society
safe. Better a semi-stoned addict than a jonesing one in the community.

My life IS made easy and pleasant by keeping individuals with flawed
thinking and behaviourial patterns away from the rest of us.
ghoul

Ron wrote:

> In article >, "Dutch" >
> wrote:
>
>> "Ron" > wrote in message

>> > He made me do it, Dutch.

>> Nobody made you do it Ron, you *choose* to support animal murdering
>> farmers because it makes your life easy and pleasant.

> Despite having clarified this point, you continue to disagree. Without
> evidence of my thinking or behaviour in the world you continue to
> disagree. Hmmm, who is the one who enjoys arguing for the sake of
> arguing and trolling.
>
> As previously stated, I support the killing of animals to keep those who
> are ill equipped to deal with their emotions and control their behaviour
> far away from my mostly civilized city. In the same way that I support
> drug programs to keep people less harmed and to keep the larger society
> safe. Better a semi-stoned addict than a jonesing one in the community.
>
> My life IS made easy and pleasant by keeping individuals with flawed
> thinking and behaviourial patterns away from the rest of us.

Ron, you trolling *******. I hate you, pinko.

ghoul

Ron wrote:

> In article >, "Dutch" >
> wrote:
>
>> "Ron" > wrote in message

>> > He made me do it, Dutch.

>> Nobody made you do it Ron, you *choose* to support animal murdering
>> farmers because it makes your life easy and pleasant.

> Despite having clarified this point, you continue to disagree. Without
> evidence of my thinking or behaviour in the world you continue to
> disagree. Hmmm, who is the one who enjoys arguing for the sake of
> arguing and trolling.
>
> As previously stated, I support the killing of animals to keep those who
> are ill equipped to deal with their emotions and control their behaviour
> far away from my mostly civilized city. In the same way that I support
> drug programs to keep people less harmed and to keep the larger society
> safe. Better a semi-stoned addict than a jonesing one in the community.
>
> My life IS made easy and pleasant by keeping individuals with flawed
> thinking and behaviourial patterns away from the rest of us.

Ron, you trolling *******. I hate you, pinko.
Dutch

"Ron" > wrote in message
> In article >, "Dutch" >

>> > He made me do it, Dutch.

>> Nobody made you do it Ron, you *choose* to support animal murdering
>> farmers
>> because it makes your life easy and pleasant.

> Despite having clarified this point, you continue to disagree. Without
> evidence of my thinking or behaviour in the world you continue to
> disagree.

You have provided plenty of evidence of both.

> Hmmm, who is the one who enjoys arguing for the sake of
> arguing and trolling.

I would prefer to have discussions with intelligent people, but you'll do
for the moment.

> As previously stated....

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Dutch

"Ron" > wrote in message
> In article >, "Dutch" >

>> > He made me do it, Dutch.

>> Nobody made you do it Ron, you *choose* to support animal murdering
>> farmers
>> because it makes your life easy and pleasant.

> Despite having clarified this point, you continue to disagree. Without
> evidence of my thinking or behaviour in the world you continue to
> disagree.

You have provided plenty of evidence of both.

> Hmmm, who is the one who enjoys arguing for the sake of
> arguing and trolling.

I would prefer to have discussions with intelligent people, but you'll do
for the moment.

> As previously stated....

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ron

In article >, "Dutch" >
wrote:

> "Ron" > wrote in message
> > In article >, "Dutch" >

> >> Nobody made you do it Ron, you *choose* to support animal murdering
> >> farmers
> >> because it makes your life easy and pleasant.

> > Despite having clarified this point, you continue to disagree. Without
> > evidence of my thinking or behaviour in the world you continue to
> > disagree.

> You have provided plenty of evidence of both.

I'm no expert, but I'm sure I could google something here, but believing
something without evidence could fall to the category of delusion. This
would be consistent with what you shared about your drug use, Dutch.

> > Hmmm, who is the one who enjoys arguing for the sake of
> > arguing and trolling.

> I would prefer to have discussions with intelligent people, but you'll do
> for the moment.
>

> > As previously stated....

> zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ron