bogey0

Default I'm just a troll

As Ranger mentioned as he stuck up for Shelton. But now a year or so
later I find I was very wrong about Shelton. Aside from his abrasive
scorns at some people, I find that he is very knowledgeable, and when
he states something it seems like he has done his homework, and not
just throwing out a lot of bullshit as some of you have.

I'm really not a so call troll just a reader of information that may
be useful to me. It is too bad that most of you have a need to post
useless BS when replying to post and not really answering the OP's
question, like misspelling or what ever? Also like does anyone have a
German recipe, If you don't respond don[t waste the band-with. Like
I'm doing know. But I only do it once a year.

Now this Boatwright guy I'm not sure about? Kind of mamby pamby kiss
ass if you will. Just my observation. Maybe I sort of met him when I
was passing through Phoenix he was on the other side of a glory hole
on the receiving end. Wayne if that was you it sure was great., I'll
be cumming by next year. Give us your cell #, I'm the one that you
couldn't take all I had to give. But you did good.

MOMPEAGRAM

"bogey0" > wrote in message
> As Ranger mentioned as he stuck up for Shelton. But now a year or so
> later I find I was very wrong about Shelton. Aside from his abrasive
> scorns at some people, I find that he is very knowledgeable, and when
> he states something it seems like he has done his homework, and not
> just throwing out a lot of bullshit as some of you have.
>
> I'm really not a so call troll just a reader of information that may
> be useful to me. It is too bad that most of you have a need to post
> useless BS when replying to post and not really answering the OP's
> question, like misspelling or what ever? Also like does anyone have a
> German recipe, If you don't respond don[t waste the band-with. Like
> I'm doing know. But I only do it once a year.
>
> Now this Boatwright guy I'm not sure about? Kind of mamby pamby kiss
> ass if you will. Just my observation. Maybe I sort of met him when I
> was passing through Phoenix he was on the other side of a glory hole
> on the receiving end. Wayne if that was you it sure was great., I'll
> be cumming by next year. Give us your cell #, I'm the one that you
> couldn't take all I had to give. But you did good.

PLONK

S'mee [AKA Jani]

One time on Usenet, bogey0 > said:

> As Ranger mentioned as he

<snip>

*Yawn* Nothing worse than a boring troll...

--
Jani in WA (S'mee)
~ mom, VidGamer, novice cook, dieter ~
kilikini

"bogey0" > wrote in message
> As Ranger mentioned as he stuck up for Shelton. But now a year or so
> later I find I was very wrong about Shelton. Aside from his abrasive
> scorns at some people, I find that he is very knowledgeable, and when
> he states something it seems like he has done his homework, and not
> just throwing out a lot of bullshit as some of you have.
>
> I'm really not a so call troll just a reader of information that may
> be useful to me. It is too bad that most of you have a need to post
> useless BS when replying to post and not really answering the OP's
> question, like misspelling or what ever? Also like does anyone have a
> German recipe, If you don't respond don[t waste the band-with. Like
> I'm doing know. But I only do it once a year.
>
> Now this Boatwright guy I'm not sure about? Kind of mamby pamby kiss
> ass if you will. Just my observation. Maybe I sort of met him when I
> was passing through Phoenix he was on the other side of a glory hole
> on the receiving end. Wayne if that was you it sure was great., I'll
> be cumming by next year. Give us your cell #, I'm the one that you
> couldn't take all I had to give. But you did good.

I normally don't respond to such idiot posts as this, but geez, dude, you
****ed me off! All of us "live" in this little RFC world and as functional
or dysfunctional as it may be, we who can - cohabitate and contribute in
here. All others disappear.......... like you, for instance. POOF! (gone)

kili

AlleyGator

bogey0 > wrote:
>snipped bullshit.

Thank you so much for your input - I assure you it means a great deal
to all of us. Your opinions of Sheldon and Wayne have simply opened
up new avenues of thought for me personally. Now go F*** yourself.

--
The Doc says my brain waves closely match those of a crazed ferret.
At least now I have an excuse.

cathyxyz

AlleyGator wrote:
> bogey0 > wrote:
>
>>snipped bullshit.

> Thank you so much for your input - I assure you it means a great deal
> to all of us. Your opinions of Sheldon and Wayne have simply opened
> up new avenues of thought for me personally. Now go F*** yourself.
>

> --
> The Doc says my brain waves closely match those of a crazed ferret.
> At least now I have an excuse.

ROFLMAO
Cathy

--
I don't suffer from insanity - I enjoy every minute of it
AlleyGator

cathyxyz > wrote:

>ROFLMAO
>Cathy
>
>--
>I don't suffer from insanity - I enjoy every minute of it

I like you - you're so easily amused <G>.

--
The Doc says my brain waves closely match those of a crazed ferret.
At least now I have an excuse.
Shaun aRe

"AlleyGator" > wrote in message
> bogey0 > wrote:
> >snipped bullshit.

> Thank you so much for your input - I assure you it means a great deal
> to all of us. Your opinions of Sheldon and Wayne have simply opened
> up new avenues of thought for me personally. Now go F*** yourself.

I was thinking it likely was Sheldon, doing just exactly that - ****ing
himself with his socks on ',;~}~

Shaun aRe

sf

On Mon, 1 Aug 2005 16:22:42 +0100, Shaun aRe wrote:

> "AlleyGator" > wrote in message
> > bogey0 > wrote:
> > >snipped bullshit.

> > Thank you so much for your input - I assure you it means a great deal
> > to all of us. Your opinions of Sheldon and Wayne have simply opened
> > up new avenues of thought for me personally. Now go F*** yourself.

> I was thinking it likely was Sheldon, doing just exactly that - ****ing
> himself with his socks on ',;~}~

He sounded more like the one that dropped into another ng I read (same
day) and had the temerity to criticize everyone on where they were
placing their replies in that thread. Both idiots have giganews in
their path, so I'm probably right.
AlleyGator

"Shaun aRe" > wrote:

>I was thinking it likely was Sheldon, doing just exactly that - ****ing
>himself with his socks on ',;~}~

No, Shaun. I hope you understood my response - I only skimmed through
the post, and I'm not sure if the poster was praising one and
denegrating the other or whatever. I didn't mean anything against
Sheldon OR Wayne. I just find it interesting that a complete unknown
would bless us with personal observations on people who hang out here.
Like anyone cares. As a side note, I have purposefully avoided the
"war" threads because I don't think this is the place for it and I'm
ashamed of myself for what I've done in the past. This is just a big,
extended "family" with common interests and the wars remind me of my
worst nightmares in the real world of family life. I refuse to get
involved in that crap anymore. This is why you don't hear much from
me lately. If I don't have anything to say worth reading, I don't
post. Which is the attitude I should have adopted a long time ago.
The wars will continue, I'm sure, but I'm not going to be a
contributor.

--
The Doc says my brain waves closely match those of a crazed ferret.
At least now I have an excuse.

Shaun aRe

"AlleyGator" > wrote in message
> "Shaun aRe" > wrote:
>
> >I was thinking it likely was Sheldon, doing just exactly that - ****ing
> >himself with his socks on ',;~}~

> No, Shaun. I hope you understood my response - I only skimmed through
> the post, and I'm not sure if the poster was praising one and
> denegrating the other or whatever. I didn't mean anything against
> Sheldon OR Wayne.

Sorry Alley - it just tickled me that someone would suddenly pop up and back
Shelly up, outa nowhere, when he's again been taking grief for his bad
attitude, hence the style of my response ',;~}~

> I just find it interesting that a complete unknown
> would bless us with personal observations on people who hang out here.

Exactly, hence my cry of 'sock puppet'!

> Like anyone cares. As a side note, I have purposefully avoided the
> "war" threads because I don't think this is the place for it and I'm
> ashamed of myself for what I've done in the past. This is just a big,
> extended "family" with common interests and the wars remind me of my
> worst nightmares in the real world of family life. I refuse to get
> involved in that crap anymore. This is why you don't hear much from
> me lately. If I don't have anything to say worth reading, I don't
> post. Which is the attitude I should have adopted a long time ago.
> The wars will continue, I'm sure, but I'm not going to be a
> contributor.

Well I'm staying out of 'em for the most part, but it's sometimes hard to
resist the fun of taking a pop.

Cheers, and be well mate ',;~}~

Shaun aRe

AlleyGator

"Shaun aRe" > wrote:

>Sorry Alley - it just tickled me that someone would suddenly pop up and back
>Shelly up, outa nowhere, when he's again been taking grief for his bad
>attitude, hence the style of my response ',;~}~
>
>> I just find it interesting that a complete unknown
>> would bless us with personal observations on people who hang out here.

>Exactly, hence my cry of 'sock puppet'!

As a side note, Shaun - If you check the headers, you'll see that it's
highly unlikey that this is a sock-puppet of Sheldon. Sure, it's
possible to have different machines, newreaders and news servers. But
I can't imagine that Sheldon would go to all that trouble - he has no
problem telling us exactly how he feels about something, and I really
don't think he'd be disingenuous enough to hide behind a puppet. Just
makes no sense, you know? Totally out of character, I would think.

--
The Doc says my brain waves closely match those of a crazed ferret.
At least now I have an excuse.
Shaun aRe

"AlleyGator" > wrote in message
> "Shaun aRe" > wrote:
>
> >Sorry Alley - it just tickled me that someone would suddenly pop up and

back
> >Shelly up, outa nowhere, when he's again been taking grief for his bad
> >attitude, hence the style of my response ',;~}~
> >
> >> I just find it interesting that a complete unknown
> >> would bless us with personal observations on people who hang out here.

> >Exactly, hence my cry of 'sock puppet'!

> As a side note, Shaun - If you check the headers, you'll see that it's
> highly unlikey that this is a sock-puppet of Sheldon. Sure, it's
> possible to have different machines, newreaders and news servers. But
> I can't imagine that Sheldon would go to all that trouble - he has no
> problem telling us exactly how he feels about something, and I really
> don't think he'd be disingenuous enough to hide behind a puppet. Just
> makes no sense, you know? Totally out of character, I would think.

I know, but there was fun for me in saying it - I found the mental image of
Sheldon being rude, crude, upsetting people here and copping flak for it,
then running off to come back with a sock-puppet singing his praises, was
absurdly funny.

I am often less than serious Alley, especially with things like this -
there's plenty in life to be taken seriously, so I find it good find smiles
and laughter where serious is not needed.

In other words - I was having a chuckle ',;~}~

Shaun aRe

AlleyGator

"Shaun aRe" > wrote:

>I am often less than serious Alley, especially with things like this -
>there's plenty in life to be taken seriously, so I find it good find smiles
>and laughter where serious is not needed.
>
>In other words - I was having a chuckle ',;~}~

I know, Shaun. I enjoy your posts mostly for their entertainment
value sometimes <G>. I've been off work sick for about 3 months now
and sometimes my old sense of humor is a little slow coming on. Sorry
'bout that. Seriously, though I just can't see Sheldon resorting to a
sock-puppet. It's not like him at all. He certainly knows how to
express his feelings <G>. And I think, overall, he's probably an
all-right guy - just a little crude sometimes. And sometimes in the
past I have had a thin skin - no more, though. I stay out of the
"war" threads because everybody here is different, and fine in their
own way - I don't see any need to get nasty about stuff any more. I
hope this time I can just stick to my convictions and not be a "drama
queen". Compared to most newsgroups, this is a really fine bunch of
people, you know? Everyone has their "peccadillos" (ala W. C. Fields)
but I'm not exactly sane, either. Obviously.

--
The Doc says my brain waves closely match those of a crazed ferret.
At least now I have an excuse.
cathyxyz

AlleyGator wrote:

> Compared to most newsgroups, this is a really fine bunch of
> people, you know? Everyone has their "peccadillos" (ala W. C. Fields)
> but I'm not exactly sane, either. Obviously.

You got that right. Had my eyes opened by some of the "wars" that go on
in other newsgroups. On the whole, RFC is quite quiet...
Cheers
Cathy - who had fresh pineapple and coriander pork tonight - yum.

Shaun aRe

"AlleyGator" > wrote in message
> "Shaun aRe" > wrote:
>
> >I am often less than serious Alley, especially with things like this -
> >there's plenty in life to be taken seriously, so I find it good find

smiles
> >and laughter where serious is not needed.
> >
> >In other words - I was having a chuckle ',;~}~

> I know, Shaun. I enjoy your posts mostly for their entertainment
> value sometimes <G>.

',;~}~

> I've been off work sick for about 3 months now
> and sometimes my old sense of humor is a little slow coming on. Sorry
> 'bout that.

No worries AG! I hope it comes back full force and you're feeling much
better all round soon.

> Seriously, though I just can't see Sheldon resorting to a
> sock-puppet. It's not like him at all. He certainly knows how to
> express his feelings <G>. And I think, overall, he's probably an
> all-right guy - just a little crude sometimes. And sometimes in the
> past I have had a thin skin - no more, though. I stay out of the
> "war" threads because everybody here is different, and fine in their
> own way - I don't see any need to get nasty about stuff any more. I
> hope this time I can just stick to my convictions and not be a "drama
> queen". Compared to most newsgroups, this is a really fine bunch of
> people, you know? Everyone has their "peccadillos" (ala W. C. Fields)
> but I'm not exactly sane, either. Obviously.

Yup - really enjoy reading and posting here too - always something to learn!

Cheers, and be well!

Shaun aRe

AlleyGator

cathyxyz > wrote:

>Cathy - who had fresh pineapple and coriander pork tonight - yum.

My appetite hasn't been up to par lately, but that sounds really good.
I assume you mean the leaf, not ground seed. Sounds like something
that could have coconut milk in it too. I've been eating a lot of
tilapia, orange roughy and salmon (when my taste buds are up for it).
I haven't done any cooking for a while. I like the salmon poached or
roasted, with just some olive oil, salt.pepper, lemon juice and dill -
a small amount of butter. The other 2 are sort of like grits - you
make them taste like whatever you want. My SO started marinating the
tilapia briefly in garlic, olive oil and something that tastes vaguely
of "Terriyaki". I'm not sure if she mixes it or buys it, but it's
pretty good. The fish, some steamed vegs, a small piece of bread and
water with lemon. That's the typical supper these days, when I eat.
I can't remember the brand, but since I'm not in "foodie" mode and
just want to eat, we started buying the above fishies that come as
small 4-oz or so fillets, individually frozen in plastic and packed
several to a bag, frozen. This is so much cheaper than buying
"quality" fish and I can't really tell the difference right now. The
salmon is actually pretty darn good for the price.

--
The Doc says my brain waves closely match those of a crazed ferret.
At least now I have an excuse.
cathyxyz

AlleyGator wrote:
> cathyxyz > wrote:
>

>>Cathy - who had fresh pineapple and coriander pork tonight - yum.

> My appetite hasn't been up to par lately, but that sounds really good.
> I assume you mean the leaf, not ground seed. Sounds like something
> that could have coconut milk in it too.

Funnily enough, no. No coconut milk in this recipe... but you are right
about the coriander leaves..

This is one of those really easy to prepare meals - but it tastes really
good.

Here's the recipe:

Coriander pork with fresh pineapple

400g pork loin or fillet
1/4 medium pineapple
1 tablespoon oil
4 cloves garlic, chopped
4 spring-onions, chopped
1 tablespoon fish sauce
1 tablespoon lime juice
1/2 cup coriander leaves
1/4 cup chopped fresh mint

Cut the pork into thin slices, using a very sharp knife.

Trim the skin from the pineapple and cut the flesh into small bite-sized
pieces. Heat the oil in a wok or heavy-based frying pan, add the garlic
and spring onions and cook for 1 minute. Remove from the wok (or pan).

Heat the wok (or pan) to very hot; add the pork in 2 or 3 batches and
stir-fry each batch for 3 minutes or until the meat is just cooked.
Return the meat, garlic and onions to the wok and then add the pineapple
pieces, fish sauce and lime juice. Toss well. Just before serving,
sprinkle the coriander leaves and chopped mint, toss lightly. Serve with
rice.

I hope you can try this sometime?

Cheers
Cathy

ps. we use the whole pineapple, cos we like it!

sf

On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 18:45:01 +0200, cathyxyz wrote:

> 1/2 cup coriander leaves

Is your coriander leaf my cilantro leaf?
cathyxyz

sf wrote:
> On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 18:45:01 +0200, cathyxyz wrote:
>
> > 1/2 cup coriander leaves

> Is your coriander leaf my cilantro leaf?

Yep, it is..
Cheers
Cathy - who is sipping a glass of wine - I'll give the tequila a miss

sf

On 4 Aug 2005 11:42:17 -0700, cathyxyz wrote:

> sf wrote:
> > On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 18:45:01 +0200, cathyxyz wrote:
> >
> > > 1/2 cup coriander leaves

> > Is your coriander leaf my cilantro leaf?

> Yep, it is..
> Cheers
> Cathy - who is sipping a glass of wine - I'll give the tequila a miss

I'll raise a glass to you a little later in the day. LOL!
cathyxyz

sf wrote:
> On 4 Aug 2005 11:42:17 -0700, cathyxyz wrote:
>

> > sf wrote:

> > > Is your coriander leaf my cilantro leaf?

> > Yep, it is..
> > Cheers
> > Cathy - who is sipping a glass of wine - I'll give the tequila a miss
> >

> I'll raise a glass to you a little later in the day. LOL!

Cool. BTW it's already 9.45pm over this side of the universe...
Have a double!
Cheers
Cathy

Shaun aRe

"AlleyGator" > wrote in message

> I like the salmon poached or
> roasted, with just some olive oil, salt.pepper, lemon juice and dill -
> a small amount of butter.

AG - try the salmon some time with pepper, olive oil (or butter), ripped
basil leaves and thin slices of orange laid both on top and under, parcelled
in greaseproof paper and oven cooked. It really is a delicious flavour combo
for it (just don't overdo it!)

Shaun aRe

Sheldon and the PL Troll Chemo the Clown General Cooking 5 13-07-2010 02:41 AM
the dogfood troll bulka[_2_] General Cooking 0 19-02-2009 01:42 AM
Ron is a troll Reynard Vegan 206 18-01-2005 04:53 AM
sorry, im a troll steve General Cooking 3 16-02-2004 03:25 PM
The Troll Darrell Greenwood Sourdough 7 28-10-2003 02:24 PM