David Feuer

Default It's getting to be bread time again

Passover is over and the school year is drawing painfully to a close, so
it's getting near time to start a starter and make some of that
sourdough bread. I'm also looking forward to working on making the
perfect whole wheat cinnamon roll. I now know that the local bakery
uses brown sugar, so I'll be sure to stick with that as I experiment.
My big trouble is making the rolls moist enough.

David
Ed Bechtel

David,
Good to see you're back. I hadn't seen your name in a long time. I almost
started a "what happened to David Feuer and that Jeresey Devil guy" post, but I
feared an actual bread recipe might break out.

Ed Bechtel

Best time to eat bread emmy007 Baking 14 07-02-2012 05:22 AM
Zucchini bread (It's that time again!) Gloria P General Cooking 8 20-08-2009 12:22 PM
Do bread machines really save that much time Brian Christiansen General Cooking 45 28-09-2008 04:30 PM
It's that time of year: Zucchini Bread Gloria P General Cooking 4 15-08-2008 11:39 PM
Half-Time Bread Bowl Tim Recipes 0 15-06-2005 10:32 AM