Old 26-11-2008, 05:44 AM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.food.restaurants,rec.arts.poems,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.fucknozzles

Default Parnello's Pizza: 99 in Columbus, GA inspection

"Cujo DeSockpuppet" wrote in message
"Jerry Sauk" wrote in
:

"Cujo DeSockpuppet" wrote in message
"Jerry Sauk" wrote in
m:

"Cujo DeSockpuppet" wrote in message
"Jerry Sauk" wrote in
:

"Parnello's Pizza" wrote in message

.co m.. . On Nov 20, 9:48 pm, pdw wrote:
On Nov 20, 9:21 pm, "Parnello's Pizza"
wrote:
On Nov 20, 12:54 pm, pdw wrote:
On Nov 20, 6:38 am, Will Dockery
wrote:
On Nov 20, 12:12 am, "Orson Wells as CitizenCain" wrote:

should probably have known better years ago,

You should have, since I've posted the health department
scores for Parnello's from day one here on Usenet, for
three years running the score has been in the highest
range possible... although I just noticed yesterday that
the score had dropped one point to 99.

Anyway, glad you asked, and here's proof in advance for
you to s.t.f.u. on:

http://www.columbushealth.com/inspec/score.cfm

99 Parnello's - 5828 Moon Road Suite G

http://www.wikinfo.org/index.php/Parnello%27s_Pizza

[[Image:Parnellos Pizza.jpg|thumb|right|300px|The
original [[Parnello's Pizza]] [[Flyer (pamphlet)|flyer]],
drawn by [[Will Dockery]] in 2006]]

'''Parnello's Pizza''' is a hand-tossed, [[Chicago-style
pizza|Chicago-
style]] [[pizzeria]] in [[Columbus, Georgia]] with the
original location on [[Gunboat Drive]], now closed. The
current location is
at
5828 [[Moon Road]], 706-569-7272.

Founded in [[2006]] by [[Parnell Robinson]] former
manger-cook at [[Pizza Roma]] in Columbus, Georgia, when
[[Will Dockery]] watched Robinson running the pizzeria
single-handedly and suggested he buy
his
own [[brick oven]], print some [[Flyer
(pamphlet)|flyer]], and do it himself. Robinson now makes
all the food himself, from scratch, employing friends to
operate Parnello's, which is best known for the
[[Tarzan]] pie, a [[kitchen sink]] ''the works'' pizza.
While at
first
Parnello's focused on the concept of ''keeping it
simple'', which
the
owner of Pizza Roma claims was the key to that pizzeria's
success,
of
serving only pizza and soft drinks, with additional menu
items such
as
[[Buffalo Wings]] and [[Lasagna]] added slowly and
cautiously, Parnello's in recent months has begun adding
a wide variety of
foods,
including the rarely available by delivery [[Southern
style]] menu items, with plans being made to locally
challenge [[Steak-Out]] with
steak and baked potato menu item available for delivery.

Parnello's Pizza has scored 100 for the last two years of
inspections
from the Columbus [[Department of Public Health]].

==See Also==

*[[Pizza]]
*[[Pizza delivery]]
*[[Association of Pizza Delivery Drivers]]
*[[Pizzeria]]
*[[List of pizzerias]]

==External links==

*[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvVsl55H614Parnello'sPizz
a television commercial]
*[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh4Aw2MCnoUAmber'svideo]
*[http://www.columbushealth.com/inspec....cfmHealthinsp
ect ion score]
*[http://www.myspace.com/parnellospizzaParnello'sPizzaMySp
ace
]

[[Category:Pizzerias]]
[[Category:Columbus, Georgia]]
[[Category:Muscogee County, Georgia]]
[[Category:Restaurants in Georgia]]

While I appreciate what you're trying to do, here, Will,
would you / please/ quit posting the [munged] WikiInfo (or,
more generally, Wiki* since most [all?] of the Wiki engines
understand the same code)source code?

It's bad enough to copy/paste HTML, but at least HTML is
standardized to the point of widespread readability - the
only thing that reads WikiInfo source code correctly is the
Wiki engine, and most people won't have a copy of that just
lying around to allow them to read your posts pasted from
Wiki*

It would be better to post a simple URL if you can't get
the rendered version of the page to post as text...

I suppose my deal with that is to help get folks familar with
the Wiki method, so they can go right in and begin adding to
the site...

That's WRONG, Will. Start doing it the right way, or just wimp
out and post the links. Come on. You're wasting bits with all
those extra characters and stuff.

All those oft-spoken of "bandwidths" and such?

--
"Shadowville Speedway" a new Will Dockery recording:
http://www.myspace.com/willdockery

There's already plenty of wasted bandwidth in alt-fast-food so
please stop crossposting off-topi cstuff to it please.

Stop crosspoasting this whining to alt.****nozzles. Whining is
strictly forbidden by the charter of this fine froup.

I suppose you understand why you're a CEFFAT[1], Jerry. But it's
unlikely since that's why you're a CEFFAT in the first ****ing
place.

[1] Clueless Eternal ****nozzle For All Time.

I didn't crosspost it in the first place. Go bitch at TFM, not me.

I'm tired of your finger pointing, CEFFAT. You need new whines.

what the hell is a CEFFAT. How do you expect me to understand you
if you
dont say what the HELL your talking about in the first place.

You're a CEFFAT, CEFFAT. Look it up.

goddamn you guys are whiners

Old 14-12-2008, 03:09 PM posted to alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.poetry,alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.restaurants

Default Parnello's Pizza: 99 in Columbus Georgia inspection

"Orson Wells as CitizenCain" wrote:
"Will Dockery" wrote

Right now, the only thing that's sure is that

you

No, *you* accidentally snipped my post:

Right now, the only thing that's sure is that one of the longest
lasting pizzajoints in town has closed its doors after over 30 years
(originally Mazzio's was Ken's Pizza, back in the 1970s),

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mazzio%27s

"...Mazzio's Corporation is the parent company of Mazzio's Italian
Eatery and the former parent company of Zio's Italian Kitchen. In
November 2007 Zio's Italian Kitchen was sold to a private company.
Mazzio's began as a pizza parlor and is located throughout Oklahoma,
Kansas, Texas, Iowa, Missouri, Arkansas, Tennessee, Mississippi,
Georgia, and Illinois. It was first founded in 1961, when a young
school teacher named Ken Selby opened a restaurant named The Pizza
Parlor in Tulsa, Oklahoma. In 1965, Selby opened a second location and
changed the name to Ken's Pizza. By 1975, there were more than 100
franchise locations in and around Oklahoma. Zio's Italian Kitchen is
located in Colorado, Kansas, Oklahoma, Missouri, New Mexico and Texas.
Mazzio's Corporation do not own the Ken's Pizza chain found in and
around the Tulsa, Oklahoma area."

and the last Health department score gave them an 81, which was bad
enough, since even a score as low as 95 means the place has
significant problems (a place can have bugs and unsanitary coolers, et
cetera, and still get a score in the 90s):

http://columbushealth.com/inspec/score.cfm

81 Mazzio's Pizza - 4263 Macon Road

Anyway, sad to see a landmark pass, but a sign of the times, I
suppose.

--
"Twilight Girl" and other song-poems by Will Dockery:
http://www.myspace.com/willdockery
Old 16-12-2008, 03:07 AM
Member

Location: Columbus Georgia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orson Wells as CitizenCain[_2_] View Post
"Cujo DeSockpuppet" wrote in message
"Jerry Sauk"
wrote in
:

"Cujo DeSockpuppet"
wrote in message
"Jerry Sauk"
wrote in
m:

"Cujo DeSockpuppet"
wrote in message
"Jerry Sauk"
wrote in
:

"Parnello's Pizza"
wrote in message

.co m.. . On Nov 20, 9:48 pm, pdw wrote:
On Nov 20, 9:21 pm, "Parnello's Pizza"
wrote:
On Nov 20, 12:54 pm, pdw wrote:
On Nov 20, 6:38 am, Will Dockery
wrote:
On Nov 20, 12:12 am, "Orson Wells as CitizenCain" wrote:

should probably have known better years ago,

You should have, since I've posted the health department
scores for Parnello's from day one here on Usenet, for
three years running the score has been in the highest
range possible... although I just noticed yesterday that
the score had dropped one point to 99.

Anyway, glad you asked, and here's proof in advance for
you to s.t.f.u. on:

Columbus Department of Public Health Recent Food Service Establishments Inspection Reports

99 Parnello's - 5828 Moon Road Suite G

Parnello's Pizza - Wikinfo

MySpace.com - Will Dockery and Henry Conley songwriting team - Shadowville - Folk Rock / Blues / Experimentelle Musik - www.myspace.com/willdockery

There's already plenty of wasted bandwidth in alt-fast-food so
please stop crossposting off-topi cstuff to it please.

Stop crosspoasting this whining to alt.****nozzles. Whining is
strictly forbidden by the charter of this fine froup.

I suppose you understand why you're a CEFFAT[1], Jerry. But it's
unlikely since that's why you're a CEFFAT in the first ****ing
place.

[1] Clueless Eternal ****nozzle For All Time.

I didn't crosspost it in the first place. Go bitch at TFM, not me.

I'm tired of your finger pointing, CEFFAT. You need new whines.

what the hell is a CEFFAT. How do you expect me to understand you
if you
dont say what the HELL your talking about in the first place.

You're a CEFFAT, CEFFAT. Look it up.

goddamn you guys are whiners
And obviously have never had the world's bess pizza... Parnello's Pizza!

I am the Parnell!
Old 22-12-2008, 06:49 PM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.food.restaurants,rec.arts.poems,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers

On Nov 20, 12:54 pm, pdw wrote:
[...]

items, with plans being made to locally challenge [[Steak-Out]] with a

*[http://www.columbushealth.com/inspec...althinspection
[...]

If that's synonymous with "headache" then, yeah, i suppose so.

Yeah, sometimes the monitor screens can bring those on--- even more-so
when mine exploded and started smoking yesterday. Hey, I know you're
well-versed in such things, do you know if when the inside of a
computer monitor explodes, are the gasses and smoke that spew out of
the top toxic?

And on to more Wikinfo news, please pass the link to June Floyd for
her bio-entry, still in the early stages, and have her email me some
stats if she's so inclined:

http://www.wikinfo.org/index.php/June_Perg_Floyd

Also, I'd like to display a piece or two of her art and perhaps some
photos, if she agrees.

--
"Twilight Girl", studio recording by Will Dockery:
http://www.myspace.com/willdockery
Old 23-12-2008, 06:52 AM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.food.restaurants,rec.arts.poems,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers

Default Parnello's Pizza: 99 in Columbus, GA inspection (of how many roaches were in the kitchen)

On Nov 20, 12:54 pm, pdw wrote:
On Nov 20, 6:38 am, Will Dockery wrote:
On Nov 20, 12:12 am, "Orson Wells as CitizenCain" wrote:

should probably have known better years ago,

You should have, since I've posted the health department scores
for
Parnello's from day one here on Usenet, for three years running
the
score has been in the highest range possible... although I just
noticed yesterday that the score had dropped one point to 99.

Anyway, glad you asked, and here's proof in advance for you to
s.t.f.u. on:

http://www.columbushealth.com/inspec/score.cfm

99 Parnello's - 5828 Moon Road Suite G

http://www.wikinfo.org/index.php/Parnello%27s_Pizza

= snippage =

While I appreciate what you're trying to do, here, Will, would you
/
[...]

Even Will Dockery's COMPUTER can't stand his bullshit. Wow. I wonder if it
was trying to commit the computer version of suicide? Poor thing.

Hey, I know you're
well-versed in such things, do you know if when the inside of a
computer monitor explodes, are the gasses and smoke that spew out of
the top toxic?

Like you give a shit, Will. You'd lap it up regardless. You've put so many
toxins into your body you may as well call yourself the Exxon Valdeez.

And on to more Wikinfo news,

no.

Old 23-12-2008, 08:53 PM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.food.restaurants,rec.arts.poems,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers

0x0000 wrote:
"Parnello's Pizza" wrote:
pdw wrote:
"Parnello's Pizza" wrote:
pdw wrote:
Will Dockery wrote:
[...]

snipped for brevity

If that's synonymous with "headache" then, yeah, i suppose so.

Speaking of "headaches", does the writing style and interesting
grammar and spelling in this hilariously inept review remind you of
someone (or two) we know?

http://www.insiderpages.com/b/15240001232

Parnello's Pizza
By Anonymous

"...Before you eat here; you better Google this place. It is
unbelievable!Just Google Parnellos pizza; I have never seen a food
place with this much controversie.. Unreal! More going on here than a
talk show. Weird. Oh, I made a mistake. It is on Gunboat Drive off
Milgen Road close to the Winn Dixie. I picked up my husband's pizza
and saw a strange brochure inside the box. The business did look
clean. The pizza was average. Well, I have never seen such an odd
looking Ad on the pizza box so I googled it. The business looked OK
but i wouldn't get pizza there again. There is more on the internet
about this pizza place than anything I have ever seen. This is an odd
city..."

Odd, indeed... she got that part right... heh.

--
"Twilight Girl" a new Will Dockery recording:
http://www.myspace.com/willdockery

Old 24-12-2008, 02:15 PM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.food.restaurants,rec.arts.poems,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers

Default Parnello's Pizza: 99 in Columbus, GA inspection of the IQ of employees

0x0000 wrote:
"Parnello's Pizza" wrote:
pdw wrote:
"Parnello's Pizza" wrote:
pdw wrote:
Will Dockery wrote:
"Orson Wells as CitizenCain" wrote:

should probably have known better years ago,

You should have, since I've posted the health department scores for
Parnello's from day one here on Usenet, for three years running the
score has been in the highest range possible... although I just
noticed yesterday that the score had dropped one point to 99.

Anyway, glad you asked, and here's proof in advance for you to
s.t.f.u. on:

http://www.columbushealth.com/inspec/score.cfm

99 Parnello's - 5828 Moon Road Suite G

http://www.wikinfo.org/index.php/Parnello%27s_Pizza

= snipped cut and pasted stupidity =

snipped for brevity

If that's synonymous with "headache" then, yeah, i suppose so.

Speaking of "headaches", does the writing style and interesting
grammar and spelling in this hilariously inept review remind you of
someone (or two) we know?

If it's "hilariously inept," then it could be one of yours, Duckery.

= snippage of crappage =

Old 27-12-2008, 01:10 AM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.food.restaurants,rec.arts.poems,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers

Default Parnello's Pizza: 99 in Columbus, GA health department inspection

On Dec 24, 8:15*am, "Orson Wells as CitizenCain" wrote:
"Will Dockery" wrote:
0x0000 wrote:
"Parnello's Pizza" wrote:
pdw wrote:
"Parnello's Pizza" wrote:
pdw wrote:
Will Dockery wrote:
[...]

No, you should know by now I wouldn't pan the Parnello's Pizza, orson.

--
Search Group :: Liar Liar Liar v1 (video):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txWArjlrO88

The first video from Magnolia Sessions, this has George Sulzbach on
vocals and keyboards, pd wilson on guitar, and Will Dockery providing
guitar, vocals, and percussion. The words are by George Sulzbach.
Video by Will Dockery.
Old 24-01-2009, 02:29 AM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.food.restaurants,rec.arts.poems,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers

Default Parnello's Pizza: weekend music shows

Saturday night is Brian Mallard, Jerald Register & Gary Frankfurth, inside
Parnello's Pizza.

"I put together a video of See Her Shake. This is meant to be humourous in
the visual part..." -B. Mallard

"See Her Shake" by Brian Mallard:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quO1YrEdwU0

Sunday night hosts Bibb City Ramblers Brian Fowler & Dan Davidson.

Admission is free, all ages.

Old 24-01-2009, 03:36 AM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.food.restaurants,rec.arts.poems,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers

Default Parnello's Pizza: weekend music blows

"Will Dockery" wrote in message
Saturday night is Brian Mallard, Jerald Register & Gary Frankfurth, inside
Parnello's Pizza.

Who cares?

"I put together a video of See Her Shake. This is meant to be humourous in
the visual part..." -B. Mallard

"Will Dockery is an idot." - Usenet consensus

"See Her Shake" by Brian Mallard:

"See Me Quack" by Will Dockery.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quO1YrEdwU0

Sunday night hosts Bibb City Ramblers Brian Fowler & Dan Davidson.

Admission is free, all ages.

and sobriety, most likely.

Biryani Ohio, Vegan Columbus, Biryani Dishes, Columbus Restaurant dakshin kumar Baking 0 23-02-2012 11:19 AM
INSPECTION Sheldon General Cooking 13 19-04-2007 03:07 AM
Tea style by visual inspection. lubarsky Tea 15 13-12-2006 05:43 AM
Kitchen cyber inspection -L. General Cooking 17 20-05-2006 01:52 AM
Tea pilgrimage: Avongrove inspection Lewis Perin Tea 2 21-03-2005 02:41 AM