Posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.food.restaurants,rec.arts.poems,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.fucknozzles
Cujo DeSockpuppet[_2_] Cujo DeSockpuppet[_2_] is offline

Default Parnello's Pizza: 99 in Columbus, GA inspection

"Jerry Sauk" > wrote in
:

> "Parnello's Pizza" > wrote in message
> ..
> . On Nov 20, 9:48 pm, pdw > wrote:

> pizza|Chicago-

> at

> his

> first

> the

> of

> as

> foods,

> inspections

>> > I suppose my deal with that is to help get folks familar with the
>> > Wiki method, so they can go right in and begin adding to the
>> > site...

>> That's WRONG, Will. Start doing it the right way, or just wimp out
>> and post the links. Come on. You're wasting bits with all those
>> extra characters and stuff.

>> All those oft-spoken of "bandwidths" and such?

> --
> "Shadowville Speedway" a new Will Dockery recording:
> http://www.myspace.com/willdockery
>
> There's already plenty of wasted bandwidth in alt-fast-food so please
> stop crossposting off-topi cstuff to it please.

Stop crosspoasting this whining to alt.****nozzles. Whining is strictly
forbidden by the charter of this fine froup.

I suppose you understand why you're a CEFFAT[1], Jerry. But it's unlikely
since that's why you're a CEFFAT in the first ****ing place.

[1] Clueless Eternal ****nozzle For All Time.

Overlord of alt.****nozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 & 4/2007 HL&S
"I have always thought that the reason Dinosaurs were so big is because
of the dramatic difference in gravitational strength between that time
period and now" - Edmo the paleontologist.