Posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.food.restaurants,rec.arts.poems,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers
Orson Wells as CitizenCain[_2_] Orson Wells as CitizenCain[_2_] is offline

Default Parnello's Pizza: 99 in Columbus, GA inspection (of how many roaches were in the kitchen)

"Will Dockery" > wrote in message
On Nov 20, 10:03 pm, 0x0000 > wrote:
> On Nov 20, 9:50 pm, "Parnello's Pizza" > wrote:

= snippage =

> > > That's WRONG, Will. Start doing it the right way, or just wimp out
> > > and post the links. Come on. You're wasting bits with all those
> > > extra characters and stuff.

> > All those oft-spoken of "bandwidths" and such?

> If that's synonymous with "headache" then, yeah, i suppose so.

Yeah, sometimes the monitor screens can bring those on--- even more-so
when mine exploded and started smoking yesterday.

Even Will Dockery's COMPUTER can't stand his bullshit. Wow. I wonder if it
was trying to commit the computer version of suicide? Poor thing.

Hey, I know you're
well-versed in such things, do you know if when the inside of a
computer monitor explodes, are the gasses and smoke that spew out of
the top toxic?

Like you give a shit, Will. You'd lap it up regardless. You've put so many
toxins into your body you may as well call yourself the Exxon Valdeez.

And on to more Wikinfo news,

no.