Posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.food.restaurants,rec.arts.poems,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers
Parnello's Pizza Parnello's Pizza is offline

Default Parnello's Pizza: 99 in Columbus, GA health department inspection

On Dec 24, 8:15*am, "Orson Wells as CitizenCain" wrote:
> "Will Dockery" wrote:
> > 0x0000 wrote:

> > <snipped for brevity>

> >> If that's synonymous with "headache" then, yeah, i suppose so.

> > Speaking of "headaches", does the writing style and interesting
> > grammar and spelling in this hilariously inept review remind you of
> > someone (or two) we know?

> If it's "hilariously inept," then it could be one of yours

No, you should know by now I wouldn't pan the Parnello's Pizza, orson.

--
Search Group :: Liar Liar Liar v1 (video):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txWArjlrO88

The first video from Magnolia Sessions, this has George Sulzbach on
vocals and keyboards, pd wilson on guitar, and Will Dockery providing
guitar, vocals, and percussion. The words are by George Sulzbach.
Video by Will Dockery.