Posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.food.restaurants,rec.arts.poems,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers
Jerry Sauk Jerry Sauk is offline

Default Parnello's Pizza: 99 in Columbus, GA inspection

"Parnello's Pizza" > wrote in message
On Nov 20, 9:48 pm, pdw > wrote:
> On Nov 20, 9:21 pm, "Parnello's Pizza" > wrote:

pizza|Chicago-

at

his

first

the

of

as

foods,

inspections

--
"Shadowville Speedway" a new Will Dockery recording:
http://www.myspace.com/willdockery

There's already plenty of wasted bandwidth in alt-fast-food so please stop
crossposting off-topi cstuff to it please.