torlesse

Default seeking recipes for fermented, no-vinegar pickles...

Hey,

I was wondering if anyone has a collection of fermented pickle
recipes, I'm just looking for alternatives to strong vinegary-tasting
pickles, thats all. I have quite a few recipes for saurkraut, but not
many for other vegetables.

Thanks,
torlesse
James A. Finley

"torlesse" > wrote in message
om...
> Hey,
>
> I was wondering if anyone has a collection of fermented pickle
> recipes, I'm just looking for alternatives to strong vinegary-tasting
> pickles, thats all. I have quite a few recipes for saurkraut, but not
> many for other vegetables.
>
> Thanks,
> torlesse

Try a google search for "half sour pickles".

James A. Finley

"torlesse" > wrote in message
om...
> Hey,
>
> I was wondering if anyone has a collection of fermented pickle
> recipes, I'm just looking for alternatives to strong vinegary-tasting
> pickles, thats all. I have quite a few recipes for saurkraut, but not
> many for other vegetables.
>
> Thanks,
> torlesse

Try a google search for "half sour pickles".

Brian Mailman

torlesse wrote:

> Hey,
>
> I was wondering if anyone has a collection of fermented pickle
> recipes, I'm just looking for alternatives to strong vinegary-tasting
> pickles, thats all. I have quite a few recipes for saurkraut, but not
> many for other vegetables.

Look on my site:
http://www.jewishfood-list.com/recip...les_index.html

B/
Brian Mailman

torlesse wrote:

> Hey,
>
> I was wondering if anyone has a collection of fermented pickle
> recipes, I'm just looking for alternatives to strong vinegary-tasting
> pickles, thats all. I have quite a few recipes for saurkraut, but not
> many for other vegetables.

Look on my site:
http://www.jewishfood-list.com/recip...les_index.html

B/

Lacto-fermented pickles... Oregonian Haruspex General Cooking 5 28-10-2015 05:00 PM
REC: Fermented Pickles [email protected] General Cooking 1 17-08-2012 06:58 AM
Fermented pickles Shawn Martin[_14_] Preserving 6 17-07-2012 06:09 AM
Fermented Pickles Beti Preserving 3 11-09-2011 12:10 AM
Fermented pickles Andy Petro Preserving 7 28-07-2009 06:44 PM