FoodBanter.com

-   Preserving (https://www.foodbanter.com/preserving/)
-   -   seeking recipes for fermented, no-vinegar pickles... (https://www.foodbanter.com/preserving/29783-seeking-recipes-fermented-no.html)

torlesse 31-07-2004 11:22 AM

seeking recipes for fermented, no-vinegar pickles...

Hey,

I was wondering if anyone has a collection of fermented pickle
recipes, I'm just looking for alternatives to strong vinegary-tasting
pickles, thats all. I have quite a few recipes for saurkraut, but not
many for other vegetables.

Thanks,
torlesse

James A. Finley 31-07-2004 05:23 PM

seeking recipes for fermented, no-vinegar pickles...

"torlesse" > wrote in message
om...
> Hey,
>
> I was wondering if anyone has a collection of fermented pickle
> recipes, I'm just looking for alternatives to strong vinegary-tasting
> pickles, thats all. I have quite a few recipes for saurkraut, but not
> many for other vegetables.
>
> Thanks,
> torlesse

Try a google search for "half sour pickles".

James A. Finley 31-07-2004 05:23 PM

seeking recipes for fermented, no-vinegar pickles...

om...

Brian Mailman 31-07-2004 06:20 PM

torlesse wrote:

> Hey,
>
> I was wondering if anyone has a collection of fermented pickle
> recipes, I'm just looking for alternatives to strong vinegary-tasting
> pickles, thats all. I have quite a few recipes for saurkraut, but not
> many for other vegetables.

Look on my site:
http://www.jewishfood-list.com/recip...les_index.html

B/