Michael Horowitz

Default Storing Roma until I have enuf?

The roma's are starting to turn and they will be headed for the
dehydrator. However, three of four are turning while the rest are
green. I'd like to store the early risers until I have enuf to run the
dryer, so I'm looking for way to slow them down.

As I'm doing with my beefsteaks, I could throw them in the freezer;
however, that will disturb the texture; OTOH, drying them destroys the
texture.

Anyone have a suggestion on how to proceed? - Mike

:: new web site > Ristorante Roma [email protected] Restaurants 0 21-08-2013 10:48 AM
storing Indian spice; storing raw and roasted sesame seeds [email protected] General Cooking 5 10-09-2007 03:53 AM
Tony Roma Mike \Piedmont\ Barbecue 5 14-03-2006 12:08 AM
Canned Roma tomatoes The Joneses General Cooking 5 26-08-2005 03:58 PM