Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Impure Poetry

* FEMALE POEM*
I want a man who's handsome, smart and strong
One who loves to listen all day long,
One who thinks before he speaks,
One who'll call, not wait for weeks.
I want him to be gainfully employed,
And when I spend his cash, not be annoyed.
Pulls out my chair and opens my door,
Massages my back and begs to do more.
Oh! For a man who makes love to my mind,
And knows what to answer to "how big is my behind?"
I want this man to love me to no end,
And forever be my very best friend.

* MALE POEM*
I want a deaf-mute nymphomaniac,
With huge boobs

who owns a bottle shop and a fishing boat.
I know this doesn't rhyme and I don't give a sh*t.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Old Mother Ashby" > wrote in message

> * FEMALE POEM*
> I want a man who's handsome, smart and strong
> One who loves to listen all day long,
> One who thinks before he speaks,
> One who'll call, not wait for weeks.
> I want him to be gainfully employed,
> And when I spend his cash, not be annoyed.
> Pulls out my chair and opens my door,
> Massages my back and begs to do more.
> Oh! For a man who makes love to my mind,
> And knows what to answer to "how big is my behind?"
> I want this man to love me to no end,
> And forever be my very best friend.
>
> * MALE POEM*
> I want a deaf-mute nymphomaniac,
> With huge boobs
>
> who owns a bottle shop and a fishing boat.
> I know this doesn't rhyme and I don't give a sh*t.

Well, these manage to insult both sexes pretty thoroughly!
MJ

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Mokosh wrote:

>"Old Mother Ashby" > wrote in message
>

>> * FEMALE POEM*
>> I want a man who's handsome, smart and strong
>> One who loves to listen all day long,
>> One who thinks before he speaks,
>> One who'll call, not wait for weeks.
>> I want him to be gainfully employed,
>> And when I spend his cash, not be annoyed.
>> Pulls out my chair and opens my door,
>> Massages my back and begs to do more.
>> Oh! For a man who makes love to my mind,
>> And knows what to answer to "how big is my behind?"
>> I want this man to love me to no end,
>> And forever be my very best friend.
>>
>> * MALE POEM*
>> I want a deaf-mute nymphomaniac,
>> With huge boobs
>>
>> who owns a bottle shop and a fishing boat.
>> I know this doesn't rhyme and I don't give a sh*t.
>>

>Well, these manage to insult both sexes pretty thoroughly!
>MJ

That's the general idea. I thought it was about time somebody lowered
the tone around here ;-)

Christine
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Old Mother Ashby wrote:
> Mokosh wrote:
>
> >"Old Mother Ashby" > wrote in message
> >

> >> * FEMALE POEM*
> >> I want a man who's handsome, smart and strong
> >> One who loves to listen all day long,
> >> One who thinks before he speaks,
> >> One who'll call, not wait for weeks.
> >> I want him to be gainfully employed,
> >> And when I spend his cash, not be annoyed.
> >> Pulls out my chair and opens my door,
> >> Massages my back and begs to do more.
> >> Oh! For a man who makes love to my mind,
> >> And knows what to answer to "how big is my behind?"
> >> I want this man to love me to no end,
> >> And forever be my very best friend.
> >>
> >> * MALE POEM*
> >> I want a deaf-mute nymphomaniac,
> >> With huge boobs
> >>
> >> who owns a bottle shop and a fishing boat.
> >> I know this doesn't rhyme and I don't give a sh*t.
> >>

> >Well, these manage to insult both sexes pretty thoroughly!
> >MJ
> >

> That's the general idea. I thought it was about time somebody lowered
> the tone around here ;-)
>
> Christine

You mean the various jokes du jour aren't low enough for you? <g>

maxine in ri
limbo---how low can _you_ go?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 20 May 2006 17:12:13 +1000, Old Mother Ashby wrote:

>Mokosh wrote:
>
>>"Old Mother Ashby" > wrote in message

Snipped two poems

>>Well, these manage to insult both sexes pretty thoroughly!
>>MJ
>>

>That's the general idea. I thought it was about time somebody lowered
>the tone around here ;-)
>
>Christine

Christine, as a man I find no insult here
--
Pan Ohco
I would like to see the bottom of my monitor, but I have cats.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Pan Ohco wrote:

> On Sat, 20 May 2006 17:12:13 +1000, Old Mother Ashby wrote:
>
>> Mokosh wrote:
>>
>>> "Old Mother Ashby" > wrote in message
>>>

> Snipped two poems
>
>>> Well, these manage to insult both sexes pretty thoroughly!
>>> MJ
>>>

>> That's the general idea. I thought it was about time somebody lowered
>> the tone around here ;-)
>>
>> Christine

> Christine, as a man I find no insult here

Who cares what you think?

--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Chatty Cathy" > wrote in message
> Pan Ohco wrote:

> > Snipped two poems

> >> That's the general idea. I thought it was about time somebody lowered
> >> the tone around here ;-)
> >>
> >> Christine

> > Christine, as a man I find no insult here

> Who cares what you think?
>
> --
> Cheers
> Chatty Cathy

Think? Men think?
MJ

food poetry Kate Connally General Cooking 11 30-04-2009 02:47 PM
Poetry in Motion Dimitri General Cooking 3 25-03-2009 08:55 PM
Coozine Poetry Sheldon General Cooking 1 20-11-2005 05:21 PM
food poetry Charlene Charette General Cooking 9 03-08-2004 12:10 AM
Food poetry ASmith1946 Historic 11 19-02-2004 01:45 AM