Old 13-12-2004, 02:14 AM
Becca

Default Silicone

Today I baked a cake in a KitchenAid silicone bundt pan. This was my
first silicone experience. I love it. Bakes well, cleans easily.

Becca

Old 13-12-2004, 03:24 AM
Edwin Pawlowski

"Becca" wrote in message
Today I baked a cake in a KitchenAid silicone bundt pan. This was my first
silicone experience. I love it. Bakes well, cleans easily.

Becca

Good for you they do look nice. Now that you like silicone, any ideas about
getting some more for enhancements?

Old 13-12-2004, 04:16 AM
JimLane

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
"Becca" wrote in message

Today I baked a cake in a KitchenAid silicone bundt pan. This was my first
silicone experience. I love it. Bakes well, cleans easily.

Becca

Good for you they do look nice. Now that you like silicone, any ideas about
getting some more for enhancements?

Oh my, a sheldon imitator.

jim

Old 13-12-2004, 04:17 AM
PENMART01

"Edwin Pawlowski" writes:

"Becca" wrote:

Today I baked a cake in a KitchenAid silicone bundt pan. This was my first
silicone experience. I love it. Bakes well, cleans easily.

Good for you they do look nice. Now that you like silicone, any ideas about
getting some more for enhancements?

Oboy, that's funny... if you met Becca first things you'd notice is she needs
no enhancements.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````

Old 13-12-2004, 04:04 PM
Becca

PENMART01 wrote:

Oboy, that's funny... if you met Becca first things you'd notice is
she needs no enhancements.

Aw shucks, you make me blush.

Becca
Old 13-12-2004, 04:10 PM
Becca

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

Good for you they do look nice.

My kitchen sink was almost full of pots and pans, and I could still fold
up this bundt pan and queeze it into the sink. It wipes clean almost
effortlessly. I am sure the young folks here have plenty of silicone
baking pans, but this was my first. After yesterday, I am no longer a
silicone virgin.

Now I will buy some silicone muffin pans.

Becca

Old 13-12-2004, 04:46 PM
Gigi

"Becca" wrote in message
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

Good for you they do look nice.

My kitchen sink was almost full of pots and pans, and I could still fold up
this bundt pan and queeze it into the sink. It wipes clean almost
effortlessly. I am sure the young folks here have plenty of silicone baking
pans, but this was my first. After yesterday, I am no longer a silicone
virgin.

Now I will buy some silicone muffin pans.

Becca

I have muffin pans, the bundt pan, the square 8" pan and the loaf pan and I
really love them. I purchased them to use in our RV because they are so light
and pack into such a neat space and have found that they work really well in
both the microwave and the convection oven settings.
Gigi

Old 13-12-2004, 08:21 PM
Damsel in dis Dress

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 20:14:25 -0600, Becca wrote:

Naw, I got saline.

Today I baked a cake in a KitchenAid silicone bundt pan. This was my
first silicone experience. I love it. Bakes well, cleans easily.

Oh. Never mind.

Carol

Old 13-12-2004, 08:26 PM
Steve Calvin

Damsel in dis Dress wrote:

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 20:14:25 -0600, Becca wrote:

Naw, I got saline.

Today I baked a cake in a KitchenAid silicone bundt pan. This was my
first silicone experience. I love it. Bakes well, cleans easily.

Oh. Never mind.

Carol

Coward. ;-)

--
Steve

Why is it that most nudists are people you don't want to see naked?