Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default silicone brushes

http://www.wdrake.com/product_detail...tem_no=1010290

--
..

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"readandpostrosie" > wrote

> http://www.wdrake.com/product_detail...tem_no=1010290

Oh, is that what they look like, I was wondering. Perhaps I should
get one. Thanks.

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Nancy Young wrote on 16 Apr 2006 in rec.food.cooking

> Oh, is that what they look like, I was wondering. Perhaps I should
> get one. Thanks.
>
> nancy

Very dishwasher friendly and no hairs in stuff...

--
-Alan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

readandpostrosie wrote:
> http://www.wdrake.com/product_detail...tem_no=1010290

I found this funny:

http://www.wdrake.com/product_detail...tem_no=1010460

Who really needs an opener to pop a top on a can of beer?

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> Who really needs an opener to pop a top on a can of beer?
>
> Jill

people who don't use their fingernails as openers, and haven't figured out
that you can just use a spoon.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

readandpostrosie wrote:
>> Who really needs an opener to pop a top on a can of beer?
>>
>> Jill
>>

> people who don't use their fingernails as openers, and haven't
> figured out that you can just use a spoon.

Or the side of your finger, rather than fingernails

Jill (who has had much practice at this)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Mr Libido Incognito" > wrote

> Nancy Young wrote on 16 Apr 2006 in rec.food.cooking
>
>> Oh, is that what they look like, I was wondering. Perhaps I should
>> get one. Thanks.

> Very dishwasher friendly and no hairs in stuff...

Perfect, and I only heard about them when you mentioned
them. (smile) nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 16 Apr 2006 09:18:21 -0500, jmcquown wrote:

> readandpostrosie wrote:
> > http://www.wdrake.com/product_detail...tem_no=1010290

> I found this funny:
>
> http://www.wdrake.com/product_detail...tem_no=1010460
>
> Who really needs an opener to pop a top on a can of beer?

People with weak fingernails, for one.
--

Ham and eggs.
A day's work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 16 Apr 2006 09:18:21 -0500, "jmcquown"
> wrote:

>readandpostrosie wrote:
>> http://www.wdrake.com/product_detail...tem_no=1010290

>I found this funny:
>
>http://www.wdrake.com/product_detail...tem_no=1010460
>
>Who really needs an opener to pop a top on a can of beer?
>
>Jill

People with arthritic hands?
--
Susan N.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 16 Apr 2006 13:23:38 GMT, readandpostrosie wrote:

> http://www.wdrake.com/product_detail...tem_no=1010290

Interesting. I should look for one.
--

Ham and eggs.
A day's work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:

> readandpostrosie wrote:
> >> Who really needs an opener to pop a top on a can of beer?

> > people who don't use their fingernails as openers, and haven't
> > figured out that you can just use a spoon.

> Or the side of your finger, rather than fingernails

Depending on the can, you sometimes have to get something under there.
I find a quarter works well.

Brian
won't shut up.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 16 Apr 2006 13:23:38 GMT, "readandpostrosie"
> wrote:

>http://www.wdrake.com/product_detail...tem_no=1010290

That's a really good price.
--
modom
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 16 Apr 2006 13:23:38 GMT, "readandpostrosie"
> rummaged among random neurons and opined:

>http://www.wdrake.com/product_detail...tem_no=1010290

Three bucks?? Wowser.

Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd
AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA

"Most vigitaryans I iver see looked enough like their food to be
classed as cannybals."

Finley Peter Dunne (1900)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"readandpostrosie" > wrote in message
> http://www.wdrake.com/product_detail...tem_no=1010290

Thanks, Rosie - I've ordered the brushes plus silicone-tipped tongs, two
items I have been meaning to get for some time. Good prices on both.

Dora

Posted to rec.food.cooking

limey wrote:

> "readandpostrosie" > wrote in message
> > http://www.wdrake.com/product_detail...tem_no=1010290
> >

> Thanks, Rosie - I've ordered the brushes plus silicone-tipped tongs, two
> items I have been meaning to get for some time. Good prices on both.
>
> Dora

I didn't get to the website (my browser wouldn't go there), but our
local Dollarama has them two in a pkg for a buck. I've used them for
about six months and they are still like new..... They are about six"
and 5" long hth....Sharon

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"biig" > wrote in message >

> limey wrote:
>>
>> "readandpostrosie" > wrote in message
>> > http://www.wdrake.com/product_detail...tem_no=1010290
>> >

>> Thanks, Rosie - I've ordered the brushes plus silicone-tipped tongs, two
>> items I have been meaning to get for some time. Good prices on both.
>>
>> Dora

> I didn't get to the website (my browser wouldn't go there), but our
> local Dollarama has them two in a pkg for a buck. I've used them for
> about six months and they are still like new..... They are about six"
> and 5" long hth....Sharon

These are 7", 8" and 14" long - the long one sounds perfect for the grill.
I'm looking forward to getting them but - bummer - they now tell me they're
backordered until 4/21. I certainly hope they don't come back with a
"discontinued" message!

Dora

Do you wash brushes, wire mesh, etc. in machine diswahsher? Manda Ruby General Cooking 11 11-12-2009 01:07 AM
Brushes for Cooking Blinky the Shark General Cooking 14 04-04-2008 07:55 PM
Silicone Becca General Cooking 18 14-12-2004 02:23 AM
pastry brushes SWK Baking 6 21-07-2004 03:42 PM
Basting brushes JaKe Barbecue 7 03-07-2004 04:53 PM