FoodBanter.com

-   -   Silicone (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/47713-silicone.html)

Becca 13-12-2004 02:14 AM

Silicone

Today I baked a cake in a KitchenAid silicone bundt pan. This was my
first silicone experience. I love it. Bakes well, cleans easily.

Becca

Edwin Pawlowski 13-12-2004 03:24 AM

"Becca" > wrote in message
> Today I baked a cake in a KitchenAid silicone bundt pan. This was my first
> silicone experience. I love it. Bakes well, cleans easily.
>
> Becca

Good for you they do look nice. Now that you like silicone, any ideas about
getting some more for enhancements?

Edwin Pawlowski 13-12-2004 03:24 AM

JimLane 13-12-2004 04:16 AM

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
> "Becca" > wrote in message
>
>>Today I baked a cake in a KitchenAid silicone bundt pan. This was my first
>>silicone experience. I love it. Bakes well, cleans easily.
>>
>>Becca

> Good for you they do look nice. Now that you like silicone, any ideas about
> getting some more for enhancements?

Oh my, a sheldon imitator.

jim

JimLane 13-12-2004 04:16 AM

PENMART01 13-12-2004 04:17 AM

>"Edwin Pawlowski" writes:
>
>"Becca" wrote:
>>
>> Today I baked a cake in a KitchenAid silicone bundt pan. This was my first
>> silicone experience. I love it. Bakes well, cleans easily.

>Good for you they do look nice. Now that you like silicone, any ideas about
>getting some more for enhancements?

Oboy, that's funny... if you met Becca first things you'd notice is she needs
no enhancements.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````

PENMART01 13-12-2004 04:17 AM

Becca 13-12-2004 04:04 PM

PENMART01 wrote:

> Oboy, that's funny... if you met Becca first things you'd notice is
> she needs no enhancements.

Aw shucks, you make me blush.

Becca

Becca 13-12-2004 04:10 PM

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

> Good for you they do look nice.

My kitchen sink was almost full of pots and pans, and I could still fold
up this bundt pan and queeze it into the sink. It wipes clean almost
effortlessly. I am sure the young folks here have plenty of silicone
baking pans, but this was my first. After yesterday, I am no longer a
silicone virgin.

Now I will buy some silicone muffin pans.

Becca

Becca 13-12-2004 04:10 PM

Gigi 13-12-2004 04:46 PM

"Becca" > wrote in message
> Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
>
>> Good for you they do look nice.

> My kitchen sink was almost full of pots and pans, and I could still fold up
> this bundt pan and queeze it into the sink. It wipes clean almost
> effortlessly. I am sure the young folks here have plenty of silicone baking
> pans, but this was my first. After yesterday, I am no longer a silicone
> virgin.
>
> Now I will buy some silicone muffin pans.
>
> Becca

I have muffin pans, the bundt pan, the square 8" pan and the loaf pan and I
really love them. I purchased them to use in our RV because they are so light
and pack into such a neat space and have found that they work really well in
both the microwave and the convection oven settings.
Gigi

Gigi 13-12-2004 04:46 PM

Damsel in dis Dress 13-12-2004 08:21 PM

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 20:14:25 -0600, Becca > wrote:

Naw, I got saline.

>Today I baked a cake in a KitchenAid silicone bundt pan. This was my
>first silicone experience. I love it. Bakes well, cleans easily.

Oh. Never mind.

Carol

Damsel in dis Dress 13-12-2004 08:21 PM

Steve Calvin 13-12-2004 08:26 PM

Damsel in dis Dress wrote:

> On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 20:14:25 -0600, Becca > wrote:
>
> Naw, I got saline.
>

>>Today I baked a cake in a KitchenAid silicone bundt pan. This was my
>>first silicone experience. I love it. Bakes well, cleans easily.

> Oh. Never mind.
>
> Carol

Coward. ;-)

--
Steve

Why is it that most nudists are people you don't want to see naked?

Becca 13-12-2004 10:32 PM

Damsel in dis Dress wrote:

> Naw, I got saline.
>
>>Today I baked a cake in a KitchenAid silicone bundt pan. This was my
>>first silicone experience. I love it. Bakes well, cleans easily.

> Oh. Never mind.
>
> Carol

LOL!

Becca

Becca 13-12-2004 10:32 PM

Damsel in dis Dress wrote:

> Naw, I got saline.
>
>>Today I baked a cake in a KitchenAid silicone bundt pan. This was my
>>first silicone experience. I love it. Bakes well, cleans easily.

> Oh. Never mind.
>
> Carol

LOL!

Becca

Tony P. 14-12-2004 02:23 AM

In article >,
says...
> Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
>
> > Good for you they do look nice.

> My kitchen sink was almost full of pots and pans, and I could still fold
> up this bundt pan and queeze it into the sink. It wipes clean almost
> effortlessly. I am sure the young folks here have plenty of silicone
> baking pans, but this was my first. After yesterday, I am no longer a
> silicone virgin.
>
> Now I will buy some silicone muffin pans.
>
> Becca

I wouldn't consider myself young but I'm not ancient either. I don't
honestly do enough baking to need the silicone pans but might be willing
to try it soon.

Tony P. 14-12-2004 02:23 AM

In article >,
says...