Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Lechon time!

https://www.bitemybun.com/perfect-lechon-cebu-recipe/

After draining the pig, remove its innards and wash its insides, then
take away its hairs by lightly burning it.
After making sure that all hairs are gone, wash the entire pig
thoroughly again. Making sure that there are no traces of the insides
and hair.

.....!!!####???!!!....

Way too hands on, instead...Pork belly, rind on, ready, set...go!

https://www.panlasangpinoymeatrecipe...chon-belly.htm

This lechon belly recipe is an oven roasted pork belly rolled and
stuffed with herbs and spices. This is sometimes known as Cebuchon
because as far as I know this dish is popular in Cebu city. Unlike the
tradition cooking of lechon belly, which is using a bed of charcoal,
roasting it in an oven would make the cooking easier and simpler. But,
if you want it to taste like the original boneless lechon Cebu, I would
prefer roasting is on a rotating charcoal spit rotisserie if you have
one. But I think using the oven rotisserie can be used so the cooking
process will be easier. You dont need to turn the pork belly on the rack.

https://www.panlasangpinoymeatrecipe...y_boneless.jpg

Now which one of the picky eaters or racists here want to to have a wail
on ol' pig belly?

C'mon man!

You know you want to...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, May 28, 2021 at 3:00:01 PM UTC-4, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:

> Now which one of the picky eaters or racists here want to to have a wail
> on ol' pig belly?
>
> C'mon man!
>
> You know you want to...

I like pig belly. Preferably smoked, sliced about 1/16 inch, and cooked via
dry heat until crispy.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/28/2021 11:59 AM, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
> https://www.bitemybun.com/perfect-lechon-cebu-recipe/
>
> After draining the pig, remove its innards and wash its insides, then
> take away its hairs by lightly burning it.
> After making sure that all hairs are gone, wash the entire pig
> thoroughly again. Making sure that there are no traces of the insides
> and hair.
>

> ....!!!####???!!!....
>
> Way too hands on, instead...Pork belly, rind on, ready, set...go!
>

> https://www.panlasangpinoymeatrecipe...chon-belly.htm
>
> This lechon belly recipe is an oven roasted pork belly rolled and
> stuffed with herbs and spices. This is sometimes known as Cebuchon
> because as far as I know this dish is popular in Cebu city. Unlike the
> tradition cooking of lechon belly, which is using a bed of charcoal,
> roasting it in an oven would make the cooking easier and simpler. But,
> if you want it to taste like the original boneless lechon Cebu, I would
> prefer roasting is on a rotating charcoal spit rotisserie if you have
> one. But I think using the oven rotisserie can be used so the cooking
> process will be easier. You dont need to turn the pork belly on the rack.
>

> https://www.panlasangpinoymeatrecipe...y_boneless.jpg
>

> Now which one of the picky eaters or racists here want to to have a wail
> on ol' pig belly?
>
> C'mon man!
>
> You know you want to...

Porchetta!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 28 May 2021 12:40:04 -0700, Taxed and Spent
> wrote:

>On 5/28/2021 11:59 AM, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
>> https://www.bitemybun.com/perfect-lechon-cebu-recipe/
>>
>> After draining the pig, remove its innards and wash its insides, then
>> take away its hairs by lightly burning it.
>> After making sure that all hairs are gone, wash the entire pig
>> thoroughly again. Making sure that there are no traces of the insides
>> and hair.
>>

>> ....!!!####???!!!....
>>
>> Way too hands on, instead...Pork belly, rind on, ready, set...go!
>>

>> https://www.panlasangpinoymeatrecipe...chon-belly.htm
>>
>> This lechon belly recipe is an oven roasted pork belly rolled and
>> stuffed with herbs and spices. This is sometimes known as Cebuchon
>> because as far as I know this dish is popular in Cebu city. Unlike the
>> tradition cooking of lechon belly, which is using a bed of charcoal,
>> roasting it in an oven would make the cooking easier and simpler. But,
>> if you want it to taste like the original boneless lechon Cebu, I would
>> prefer roasting is on a rotating charcoal spit rotisserie if you have
>> one. But I think using the oven rotisserie can be used so the cooking
>> process will be easier. You don’t need to turn the pork belly on the rack.
>>

>> https://www.panlasangpinoymeatrecipe...y_boneless.jpg
>>

>> Now which one of the picky eaters or racists here want to to have a wail
>> on ol' pig belly?
>>
>> C'mon man!
>>
>> You know you want to...
>>

>Porchetta!

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 28 May 2021 12:39:23 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Friday, May 28, 2021 at 3:00:01 PM UTC-4, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
>
>> Now which one of the picky eaters or racists here want to to have a wail
>> on ol' pig belly?
>>
>> C'mon man!
>>
>> You know you want to...

>I like pig belly. Preferably smoked, sliced about 1/16 inch, and cooked via
>dry heat until crispy.
>
>Cindy Hamilton

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 28 May 2021 12:59:56 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>https://www.bitemybun.com/perfect-lechon-cebu-recipe/
>
>After draining the pig, remove its innards and wash its insides, then
>take away its hairs by lightly burning it.
>After making sure that all hairs are gone, wash the entire pig
>thoroughly again. Making sure that there are no traces of the insides
>and hair.
>

>....!!!####???!!!....
>
>Way too hands on, instead...Pork belly, rind on, ready, set...go!
>

>https://www.panlasangpinoymeatrecipe...chon-belly.htm
>
>This lechon belly recipe is an oven roasted pork belly rolled and
>stuffed with herbs and spices. This is sometimes known as Cebuchon
>because as far as I know this dish is popular in Cebu city. Unlike the
>tradition cooking of lechon belly, which is using a bed of charcoal,
>roasting it in an oven would make the cooking easier and simpler. But,
>if you want it to taste like the original boneless lechon Cebu, I would
>prefer roasting is on a rotating charcoal spit rotisserie if you have
>one. But I think using the oven rotisserie can be used so the cooking
>process will be easier. You don’t need to turn the pork belly on the rack.
>

>https://www.panlasangpinoymeatrecipe...y_boneless.jpg
>

>Now which one of the picky eaters or racists here want to to have a wail
>on ol' pig belly?
>
>C'mon man!
>
>You know you want to...

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/28/2021 3:39 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Friday, May 28, 2021 at 3:00:01 PM UTC-4, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
>
>> Now which one of the picky eaters or racists here want to to have a wail
>> on ol' pig belly?
>>
>> C'mon man!
>>
>> You know you want to...

> I like pig belly. Preferably smoked, sliced about 1/16 inch, and cooked via
> dry heat until crispy.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

Yummy even if pricey.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 28 May 2021 16:11:45 -0400, Mike Hunt >
wrote:

>On 5/28/2021 3:39 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>> On Friday, May 28, 2021 at 3:00:01 PM UTC-4, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
>>
>>> Now which one of the picky eaters or racists here want to to have a wail
>>> on ol' pig belly?
>>>
>>> C'mon man!
>>>
>>> You know you want to...

>> I like pig belly. Preferably smoked, sliced about 1/16 inch, and cooked via
>> dry heat until crispy.
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton
>>

>Yummy even if pricey.

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/28/2021 1:39 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Friday, May 28, 2021 at 3:00:01 PM UTC-4, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
>
>> Now which one of the picky eaters or racists here want to to have a wail
>> on ol' pig belly?
>>
>> C'mon man!
>>
>> You know you want to...

> I like pig belly. Preferably smoked, sliced about 1/16 inch, and cooked via
> dry heat until crispy.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

Oh yeah!

You telling me you'd pass up Lechon???

https://youtu.be/vhKPbFFfNjw?t=850

That loud cripsy skin?

Oh man!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/28/2021 1:40 PM, Taxed and Spent wrote:
> On 5/28/2021 11:59 AM, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
>> https://www.bitemybun.com/perfect-lechon-cebu-recipe/
>>
>> After draining the pig, remove its innards and wash its insides, then
>> take away its hairs by lightly burning it.
>> After making sure that all hairs are gone, wash the entire pig
>> thoroughly again. Making sure that there are no traces of the insides
>> and hair.
>>

>> ....!!!####???!!!....
>>
>> Way too hands on, instead...Pork belly, rind on, ready, set...go!
>>

>> https://www.panlasangpinoymeatrecipe...chon-belly.htm
>>
>> This lechon belly recipe is an oven roasted pork belly rolled and
>> stuffed with herbs and spices. This is sometimes known as Cebuchon
>> because as far as I know this dish is popular in Cebu city. Unlike the
>> tradition cooking of lechon belly, which is using a bed of charcoal,
>> roasting it in an oven would make the cooking easier and simpler. But,
>> if you want it to taste like the original boneless lechon Cebu, I would
>> prefer roasting is on a rotating charcoal spit rotisserie if you have
>> one. But I think using the oven rotisserie can be used so the cooking
>> process will be easier. You dont need to turn the pork belly on the
>> rack.
>>

>> https://www.panlasangpinoymeatrecipe...y_boneless.jpg
>>

>> Now which one of the picky eaters or racists here want to to have a wail
>> on ol' pig belly?
>>
>> C'mon man!
>>
>> You know you want to...
>>

> Porchetta!

And THAT is how they rolled and roasted it:

https://youtu.be/vhKPbFFfNjw?t=850

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 28 May 2021 14:37:38 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/28/2021 1:39 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>> On Friday, May 28, 2021 at 3:00:01 PM UTC-4, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
>>
>>> Now which one of the picky eaters or racists here want to to have a wail
>>> on ol' pig belly?
>>>
>>> C'mon man!
>>>
>>> You know you want to...

>> I like pig belly. Preferably smoked, sliced about 1/16 inch, and cooked via
>> dry heat until crispy.
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton
>>

>Oh yeah!
>
>You telling me you'd pass up Lechon???
>
>https://youtu.be/vhKPbFFfNjw?t=850
>
>That loud cripsy skin?
>
>Oh man!

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 28 May 2021 14:38:20 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard