Old 13-05-2021, 11:02 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I am even CLOSER to my Nursing Agency now!

Hank Rogers wrote:

Roy MacDonalds wrote:
Sqwertz wrote:

On Wed, 12 May 2021 11:22:22 +0100, Janet wrote:

In article ,
says...

On 5/11/2021 6:50 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 5:26:30 PM UTC-5, Michele Maurer
wrote: On Tue, 11 May 2021 17:32:35 -0400, jmcquown
wrote:
On 5/11/2021 12:27 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 11:06:20 AM UTC-5,
Sqwertz wrote: ...
Yet you're still not at work again. So it probably
won't even
be your nursing agency much longer.

-sw

I was OFF for the day!

For someone who was recently crowing about having a
permanent
"client" you sure get a lot of days off.
John is a congenital liar. Even to himself.
And I went down to my new Nursing Agency, and turned
in a
bunch of Flow Sheets and an April MAR, picked up a whole bunch of
NEW Flow Sheets, turned in an April MAR and got a new May MAR too!

Why would your new agency care about Flow Sheets and
MAR's for a client/patient who was/is registered with a
different nursing
agency?

So I am definitely working tomorrow and for a lotta
of other
days too!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Uh huh.
Yep. He has no job.

BullSHIT! That's why I'm going to bed early then?

It's not even 6:30 Central Time, John. Beddy bye time
already?

You get up at a very strange hour for someone who doesn't
have to
be at work until at least 7AM.

Woah there, a couple of days ago Kuthe said the patient now goes
to school so John is not required in school hours. Basketbear
shift now starts mid afternoon after school.

You know by now that he's lying most of the time, right? He said
he has a new agency now.

Get a life.

Have another whiff, master doctor!

The real Walter de Rochebrune posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net

Old 13-05-2021, 11:03 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Michele Maurer wrote:

On Wed, 12 May 2021 16:52:57 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
wrote:

On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 6:27:13 PM UTC-5,
wrote:
On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 2:50:41 PM UTC-5, Michele Maurer

wrote:
You have not explained why you are closer to your nursing

agency? Have you recently relocated? Or have you been rejected
by your old agency again?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re72di5phM0

With all due respect, you, as a woman, can't possibly understand
the appeal of a pervert man nurse getting to perform pediatric home
care nursing on a client who has a weewee. Guys like wewees. Most
gals like guys who like weewees. That's a happy thing. John likes
underage weewees, and has spent many thousands of dollars, and many
hours to become a man who might get to see and touch youngsters'
weewees.

He seems really happy right now, so I can only surmise that there
is the prospect of doing things to underage weewees.

--Bryan

Perhaps you are right Bryan. But to me, he's been inventing a lot of
stuff, basically just lying. I think he is unemployed, broke and has
problems with his RN license.

The real Walter de Rochebrune posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Old 14-05-2021, 12:02 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, May 13, 2021 at 11:49:12 AM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:

what ever happened to that
Jesus-is-Dead-Hail-Satan guy?

-sw

You mean ChristKiller?? Maybe with his brain injury, he claimed to have
suffered, he stepped out in front of a loaded dump truck. Maybe it's the
season to 'can' pineapple jam in his air fryer.

eye roll
Old 14-05-2021, 09:34 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Roy MacDonalds wrote:

Sqwertz wrote:

On Tue, 11 May 2021 17:49:02 -0400, jmcquown wrote:

But really, the whole point is the new Agency is well within the
range of his Nissan Leaf! snork

His "new agency" means he sent them email asking if they're hiring.
We know the drill by now, right?

I can't believe he hasn't spent every last nursing agency in town
yet. It's too bad he couldn't learn the computer system at the care
homes (as they all use the same MR systems). Which is why he's just
now turning in 45 day-old written forms for his previous basketbear
kid. Eeeeek!

Basketbear kid agency fired him for not filling out forms. And he
turned them in today to try and avoid another censure. John has
himself in a pickle. He's no longer a nurse by the end of the
month. I got $500 on it. Bet anyone?

-sw

clearly he's ****ed up again and is broke

The real Walter de Rochebrune posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Old 15-05-2021, 12:41 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 11:27:07 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 11:06:20 AM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
Yet you're still not at work again. So it probably won't even be
your nursing agency much longer.

-sw

I was OFF for the day! And I went down to my new Nursing Agency, and turned in a bunch of Flow Sheets and an April MAR, picked up a whole bunch of NEW Flow Sheets, turned in an April MAR and got a new May MAR too!

So I am definitely working tomorrow and for a lotta of other days too!

"Peace will come when the Arabs will love their children more than they hate us..."

- Golda Meir

Old 15-05-2021, 12:51 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

dsi1 wrote:

On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 11:27:07 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 11:06:20 AM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
Yet you're still not at work again. So it probably won't even be
your nursing agency much longer.

-sw

I was OFF for the day! And I went down to my new Nursing Agency,
and turned in a bunch of Flow Sheets and an April MAR, picked up a
whole bunch of NEW Flow Sheets, turned in an April MAR and got a
new May MAR too!

So I am definitely working tomorrow and for a lotta of other days
too!

"Peace will come when the Arabs will love their children more than
they hate us..."

- Golda Meir

Gonna be a long wait. Hating is Arabs' forte.

--
The real Walter de Rochebrune posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net

Closer To Southern Cornbread Lou Decruss General Cooking 57 04-01-2011 11:43 PM
Goober most likely outstupiding himself AGAIN! (was: Moral agency and predation.) [email protected] Vegan 2 10-03-2008 07:01 PM
"The deal closer" R&M Wine 42 28-09-2004 05:59 AM
USDA vets question agency's mad cow lab pearl General Cooking 12 23-02-2004 03:06 PM