Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I am even CLOSER to my Nursing Agency now!

On Tue, 11 May 2021 17:32:35 -0400, jmcquown wrote:

> On 5/11/2021 12:27 PM, John Kuthe wrote:

>> And I went down to my new Nursing Agency, and turned in a bunch
>> of Flow Sheets and an April MAR, picked up a whole bunch of NEW
>> Flow Sheets, turned in an April MAR and got a new May MAR too!
>>

> Why would your *new* agency care about Flow Sheets and MAR's for a
> client/patient who was/is registered with a different nursing agency?

At least somebody else is reading between the lines.

Its refreshing to see you, Jill, finally taking a dedicated interest
in bashing somebody in particular - and even swearing <gasp> after
all these years.

Are we still on for ... you know ... that Thing? <giggle>

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
says...

> On 5/11/2021 6:50 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> > On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 5:26:30 PM UTC-5, Michele Maurer wrote:

> >> John is a congenital liar. Even to himself.

> >> Yep. He has no job.

> > BullSHIT! That's why I'm going to bed early then?
> >

> It's not even 6:30 Central Time, John. Beddy bye time already?
>
> You get up at a very strange hour for someone who doesn't have to be at
> work until at least 7AM.

Woah there, a couple of days ago Kuthe said the patient now goes to
school so John is not required in school hours. Basketbear shift now
starts mid afternoon after school.

Janet UK
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/11/2021 7:26 PM, jmcquown wrote:
> You get up at a very strange hour for someone who doesn't have to be at
> work until at least 7AM.Â* Any reason why you think you should set your
> alarm clock and be awake at 4:00?Â* Surely it doesn't take that long for
> you to do the three S's and dress yourself.Â* Throw in a cuppa crap and
> whatever you call breakfast, what do you do all that time before heading
> out the door for a job that doesn't start until 7?Â* A bit more sleep
> might do you good.
>
> Jill

Why do you attempt to dictate how people use Usenet or
live their lives, do you really think anyone gives a
flying **** about your opinion, you silly ****?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/12/2021 8:14 AM, spammy wrote:

> Why

Why are you such a little-dick bitch? Are you looking to get your face
kicked in?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default KOOKthe is even CLOSER to his Mentally Ill Meltdowns now!

On 5/11/2021 3:19 PM, KOOKthe is:

> FULL OF SHIT

You're so full of shit you have to eat it, constantly.

Isn't that right, you mentally ill ****tard?

DIE!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 11 May 2021 07:21:08 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
wrote:

>Yay!
>
>And well within the range of my Nissan Leaf! :-)
>

>John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

You have not explained why you are closer to your nursing agency?
Have you recently relocated? Or have you been rejected by your old
agency again?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 2:50:41 PM UTC-5, Michele Maurer wrote:

> You have not explained why you are closer to your nursing agency?
> Have you recently relocated? Or have you been rejected by your old
> agency again?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re72di5phM0
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 6:27:13 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 2:50:41 PM UTC-5, Michele Maurer wrote:
> >
> > You have not explained why you are closer to your nursing agency?
> > Have you recently relocated? Or have you been rejected by your old
> > agency again?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re72di5phM0

With all due respect, you, as a woman, can't possibly understand the
appeal of a pervert man nurse getting to perform pediatric home care
nursing on a client who has a weewee. Guys like wewees. Most gals
like guys who like weewees. That's a happy thing. John likes underage
weewees, and has spent many thousands of dollars, and many hours to
become a man who might get to see and touch youngsters' weewees.

He seems really happy right now, so I can only surmise that there is the
prospect of doing things to underage weewees.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 6:53:00 PM UTC-5, wrote:

> On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 6:27:13 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>
> > On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 2:50:41 PM UTC-5, Michele Maurer wrote:
> > >
> > > You have not explained why you are closer to your nursing agency?
> > > Have you recently relocated? Or have you been rejected by your old
> > > agency again?
> > >

> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re72di5phM0
> >

> With all due respect, you, as a woman, can't possibly understand the
> appeal of a pervert man nurse getting to perform pediatric home care
> nursing on a client who has a weewee. Guys like wewees. Most gals
> like guys who like weewees. That's a happy thing. John likes underage
> weewees, and has spent many thousands of dollars, and many hours to
> become a man who might get to see and touch youngsters' weewees.
>
> He seems really happy right now, so I can only surmise that there is the
> prospect of doing things to underage weewees.
>
> --Bryan

Yes, he is a sick and perverted person. Does the perversion come from being
narcissistic a-n-d bipolar?? Or did this manifest itself on its' own? Mommy
complex?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/12/2021 3:46 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Tue, 11 May 2021 17:32:35 -0400, jmcquown wrote:
>
>> On 5/11/2021 12:27 PM, John Kuthe wrote:

>>> And I went down to my new Nursing Agency, and turned in a bunch
>>> of Flow Sheets and an April MAR, picked up a whole bunch of NEW
>>> Flow Sheets, turned in an April MAR and got a new May MAR too!
>>>

>> Why would your *new* agency care about Flow Sheets and MAR's for a
>> client/patient who was/is registered with a different nursing agency?

> At least somebody else is reading between the lines.
>
> -sw

Indeed. And I don't mean "Indeed.com".

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 6:58:31 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 6:53:00 PM UTC-5, wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re72di5phM0

> > With all due respect, you, as a woman, can't possibly understand the
> > appeal of a pervert man nurse getting to perform pediatric home care
> > nursing on a client who has a weewee. Guys like wewees. Most gals
> > like guys who like weewees. That's a happy thing. John likes underage
> > weewees, and has spent many thousands of dollars, and many hours to
> > become a man who might get to see and touch youngsters' weewees.
> >
> > He seems really happy right now, so I can only surmise that there is the
> > prospect of doing things to underage weewees.
> >
> > --Bryan
> >

> Yes, he is a sick and perverted person. Does the perversion come from being
> narcissistic a-n-d bipolar?? Or did this manifest itself on its' own? Mommy
> complex?

He should just ****ing leave. Then we could get back to all bickering with
each other with no one person dominating the headlines, especially not a
known pervert who is getting away with being a PEDIATRIC nurse.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/12/2021 3:37 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Tue, 11 May 2021 17:49:02 -0400, jmcquown wrote:
>
>> But really, the whole point is the new Agency is well within the range
>> of his Nissan Leaf! <snork>

> His "new agency" means he sent them email asking if they're hiring.
> We know the drill by now, right?
>
> I can't believe he hasn't spent every last nursing agency in town
> yet. It's too bad he couldn't learn the computer system at the care
> homes (as they all use the same MR systems). Which is why he's just
> now turning in 45 day-old written forms for his previous basketbear
> kid. Eeeeek!

Am I misremembering the next to last (or was it next next to last?)
agency shut down and relocated and he couldn't find them?

> Basketbear kid agency fired him for not filling out forms. And he
> turned them in today to try and avoid another censure. John has
> himself in a pickle. He's no longer a nurse by the end of the
> month. I got $500 on it. Bet anyone?
>
> -sw

No thanks on the bet. It's all highly suspect.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/11/2021 3:50 PM, KOOKthe eats a steady diet of:

> BullSHIT!

Yes, it's obvious you eat a lot of it. Choke to death on it,
you egomaniacal jerkoff.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 13 May 2021 00:32:58 GMT, "Roy MacDonalds" >

>> On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 6:53:00 PM UTC-5,
>> wrote:
>> >
>> > With all due respect, you, as a woman, can't possibly understand
>> > the appeal of a pervert man nurse getting to perform pediatric home
>> > care nursing on a client who has a weewee. Guys like wewees. Most
>> > gals like guys who like weewees. That's a happy thing. John likes
>> > underage weewees, and has spent many thousands of dollars, and many
>> > hours to become a man who might get to see and touch youngsters'
>> > weewees.
>> >
>> > He seems really happy right now, so I can only surmise that there
>> > is the prospect of doing things to underage weewees.
>> >
>> > --Bryan
>> >

>> Yes, he is a sick and perverted person. Does the perversion come
>> from being narcissistic a-n-d bipolar?? Or did this manifest itself
>> on its' own? Mommy complex?

>And you're completely unaware that you're talking to the biggest sicko
>of RFC? Amazing.

**** off, you creep.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 12 May 2021 11:22:22 +0100, Janet wrote:

> In article >,
> says...

>>> BullSHIT! That's why I'm going to bed early then?
>>>

>> It's not even 6:30 Central Time, John. Beddy bye time already?
>>
>> You get up at a very strange hour for someone who doesn't have to be at
>> work until at least 7AM.

> Woah there, a couple of days ago Kuthe said the patient now goes to
> school so John is not required in school hours. Basketbear shift now
> starts mid afternoon after school.

You know by now that he's lying most of the time, right? He said he
has a new agency now.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:

> On Wed, 12 May 2021 11:22:22 +0100, Janet wrote:
>
> > In article >,
> > says...

> wrote: >>>> On Tue, 11 May 2021 17:32:35 -0400, jmcquown

> be >>>>>>> your nursing agency much longer.

> "client" >>>>> you sure get a lot of days off.

> bunch of Flow Sheets and an April MAR, picked up a whole bunch of NEW
> Flow Sheets, turned in an April MAR and got a new May MAR too!

> agency?

> days too!

> >> It's not even 6:30 Central Time, John. Beddy bye time already?
> >>
> >> You get up at a very strange hour for someone who doesn't have to

> be at >> work until at least 7AM.
> >
> > Woah there, a couple of days ago Kuthe said the patient now goes
> > to school so John is not required in school hours. Basketbear
> > shift now starts mid afternoon after school.

> You know by now that he's lying most of the time, right? He said he
> has a new agency now.

Get a life.

--
The real Roy MacDonalds posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 12 May 2021 17:20:13 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons wrote:

> On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 6:58:31 PM UTC-5, wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re72di5phM0

>>> With all due respect, you, as a woman, can't possibly understand the
>>> appeal of a pervert man nurse getting to perform pediatric home care
>>> nursing on a client who has a weewee. Guys like wewees. Most gals
>>> like guys who like weewees. That's a happy thing. John likes underage
>>> weewees, and has spent many thousands of dollars, and many hours to
>>> become a man who might get to see and touch youngsters' weewees.
>>>
>>> He seems really happy right now, so I can only surmise that there is the
>>> prospect of doing things to underage weewees.
>>>
>>> --Bryan
>>>

>> Yes, he is a sick and perverted person. Does the perversion come from being
>> narcissistic a-n-d bipolar?? Or did this manifest itself on its' own? Mommy
>> complex?
>>

> He should just ****ing leave. Then we could get back to all bickering with
> each other with no one person dominating the headlines, especially not a
> known pervert who is getting away with being a PEDIATRIC nurse.

Speaking of which, what ever happened to that
Jesus-is-Dead-Hail-Satan guy?

There's always Jerry Sauk over in alt.food.fast-food if people need
entertainment. He really misses you, Bryan (actually, he probably
doesn't even remember you). But he needs some new playmates - the
two he has there are pretty moldy.

-sw

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Roy MacDonalds wrote:
> Sqwertz wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 12 May 2021 11:22:22 +0100, Janet wrote:
>>
>>> In article >,
>>> says...

>> wrote: >>>> On Tue, 11 May 2021 17:32:35 -0400, jmcquown

>> be >>>>>>> your nursing agency much longer.

>> "client" >>>>> you sure get a lot of days off.

>> bunch of Flow Sheets and an April MAR, picked up a whole bunch of NEW
>> Flow Sheets, turned in an April MAR and got a new May MAR too!

>> agency?

>> days too!

>> be at >> work until at least 7AM.
>>>
>>> Woah there, a couple of days ago Kuthe said the patient now goes
>>> to school so John is not required in school hours. Basketbear
>>> shift now starts mid afternoon after school.

>> You know by now that he's lying most of the time, right? He said he
>> has a new agency now.

> Get a life.

Have another whiff, master doctor!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/12/2021 8:38 PM, jmcquown wrote:
> I implore you not to encourage this continued discussion.
>
> Jill

I implore you to STFU!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:
> On Wed, 12 May 2021 17:20:13 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re72di5phM0

>>> Yes, he is a sick and perverted person. Does the perversion come from being
>>> narcissistic a-n-d bipolar?? Or did this manifest itself on its' own? Mommy
>>> complex?
>>>

>> He should just ****ing leave. Then we could get back to all bickering with
>> each other with no one person dominating the headlines, especially not a
>> known pervert who is getting away with being a PEDIATRIC nurse.

> Speaking of which, what ever happened to that
> Jesus-is-Dead-Hail-Satan guy?
>
> There's always Jerry Sauk over in alt.food.fast-food if people need
> entertainment. He really misses you, Bryan (actually, he probably
> doesn't even remember you). But he needs some new playmates - the
> two he has there are pretty moldy.
>
> -sw

Sounds like you miss him too

Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:

> On 5/12/2021 3:37 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> > On Tue, 11 May 2021 17:49:02 -0400, jmcquown wrote:
> >
> > > But really, the whole point is the new Agency is well within the
> > > range of his Nissan Leaf! <snork>

> > His "new agency" means he sent them email asking if they're hiring.
> > We know the drill by now, right?
> >
> > I can't believe he hasn't spent every last nursing agency in town
> > yet. It's too bad he couldn't learn the computer system at the care
> > homes (as they all use the same MR systems). Which is why he's just
> > now turning in 45 day-old written forms for his previous basketbear
> > kid. Eeeeek!
> >

> Am I misremembering the next to last (or was it next next to last?)
> agency shut down and relocated and he couldn't find them?
>
> > Basketbear kid agency fired him for not filling out forms. And he
> > turned them in today to try and avoid another censure. John has
> > himself in a pickle. He's no longer a nurse by the end of the
> > month. I got $500 on it. Bet anyone?
> >
> > -sw
> >

> No thanks on the bet. It's all highly suspect.
>
> Jill

The real Roy MacDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

clearly he's ****ed up again and is broke

--
The real Roy MacDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:

> On Wed, 12 May 2021 11:22:22 +0100, Janet wrote:
>
> > In article >,
> > says...

> wrote: >>>> On Tue, 11 May 2021 17:32:35 -0400, jmcquown

> be >>>>>>> your nursing agency much longer.

> "client" >>>>> you sure get a lot of days off.

> bunch of Flow Sheets and an April MAR, picked up a whole bunch of NEW
> Flow Sheets, turned in an April MAR and got a new May MAR too!

> agency?

> days too!

> >> It's not even 6:30 Central Time, John. Beddy bye time already?
> >>
> >> You get up at a very strange hour for someone who doesn't have to

> be at >> work until at least 7AM.
> >
> > Woah there, a couple of days ago Kuthe said the patient now goes
> > to school so John is not required in school hours. Basketbear
> > shift now starts mid afternoon after school.

> You know by now that he's lying most of the time, right? He said he
> has a new agency now.
>
> -sw

The real Roy MacDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Roy MacDonalds wrote:

> Sqwertz wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 12 May 2021 11:22:22 +0100, Janet wrote:
> >
> > > In article >,
> > > says...

> > wrote: >>>> On Tue, 11 May 2021 17:32:35 -0400, jmcquown

> > even be >>>>>>> your nursing agency much longer.

> > "client" >>>>> you sure get a lot of days off.

> > bunch of Flow Sheets and an April MAR, picked up a whole bunch of
> > NEW Flow Sheets, turned in an April MAR and got a new May MAR too!

> > for a >>>>> client/patient who was/is registered with a different
> > nursing agency?

> > days too!

> > be at >> work until at least 7AM.
> > >
> > > Woah there, a couple of days ago Kuthe said the patient now goes
> > > to school so John is not required in school hours. Basketbear
> > > shift now starts mid afternoon after school.

> > You know by now that he's lying most of the time, right? He said he
> > has a new agency now.

> Get a life.

The real Roy MacDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:

> On Wed, 12 May 2021 17:20:13 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons wrote:
>
> > On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 6:58:31 PM UTC-5,
> > wrote:

> agency? >>> > > Have you recently relocated? Or have you been
> rejected by your old >>> > > agency again?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re72di5phM0

> the >>> appeal of a pervert man nurse getting to perform pediatric
> home care >>> nursing on a client who has a weewee. Guys like wewees.
> Most gals >>> like guys who like weewees. That's a happy thing. John
> likes underage >>> weewees, and has spent many thousands of dollars,
> and many hours to >>> become a man who might get to see and touch
> youngsters' weewees. >>>

> is the >>> prospect of doing things to underage weewees.

> >> Yes, he is a sick and perverted person. Does the perversion come

> from being >> narcissistic a-n-d bipolar?? Or did this manifest
> itself on its' own? Mommy >> complex?
> > >

> > He should just ****ing leave. Then we could get back to all
> > bickering with each other with no one person dominating the
> > headlines, especially not a known pervert who is getting away with
> > being a PEDIATRIC nurse.

> Speaking of which, what ever happened to that
> Jesus-is-Dead-Hail-Satan guy?
>
> There's always Jerry Sauk over in alt.food.fast-food if people need
> entertainment. He really misses you, Bryan (actually, he probably
> doesn't even remember you). But he needs some new playmates - the
> two he has there are pretty moldy.
>
> -sw

The real Roy MacDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11 May 2021 23:28:17 GMT, "Roy MacDonalds" >
wrote:

>jmcquown wrote:

>> > BullSHIT! That's why I'm going to bed early then?
>> >

>> It's not even 6:30 Central Time, John. Beddy bye time already?
>>
>> You get up at a very strange hour for someone who doesn't have to be
>> at work until at least 7AM. Any reason why you think you should set
>> your alarm clock and be awake at 4:00?

>Well, one has to justify every little aspect of one's life in RFC.

Yeah. You ****ing hypocrite.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 12 May 2021 16:27:10 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 2:50:41 PM UTC-5, Michele Maurer wrote:
>>
>> You have not explained why you are closer to your nursing agency?
>> Have you recently relocated? Or have you been rejected by your old
>> agency again?
>>

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re72di5phM0

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 12 May 2021 16:52:57 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 6:27:13 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>> On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 2:50:41 PM UTC-5, Michele Maurer wrote:
>> >
>> > You have not explained why you are closer to your nursing agency?
>> > Have you recently relocated? Or have you been rejected by your old
>> > agency again?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re72di5phM0

>With all due respect, you, as a woman, can't possibly understand the
>appeal of a pervert man nurse getting to perform pediatric home care
>nursing on a client who has a weewee. Guys like wewees. Most gals
>like guys who like weewees. That's a happy thing. John likes underage
>weewees, and has spent many thousands of dollars, and many hours to
>become a man who might get to see and touch youngsters' weewees.
>
>He seems really happy right now, so I can only surmise that there is the
>prospect of doing things to underage weewees.
>
>--Bryan

Perhaps you are right Bryan. But to me, he's been inventing a lot of
stuff, basically just lying. I think he is unemployed, broke and has
problems with his RN license.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Jim Lahey wrote:

> On 11 May 2021 23:28:17 GMT, "Roy MacDonalds" >
> wrote:
>
> > jmcquown wrote:

> wrote: >> > > On Tue, 11 May 2021 17:32:35 -0400, jmcquown

> for a >> > > > client/patient who was/is registered with a different
> nursing >> > > > agency?

> other >> > > > > days too!

> >> It's not even 6:30 Central Time, John. Beddy bye time already?
> >>
> >> You get up at a very strange hour for someone who doesn't have to

> be >> at work until at least 7AM. Any reason why you think you
> should set >> your alarm clock and be awake at 4:00?
> >
> > Well, one has to justify every little aspect of one's life in RFC.

> Yeah. You ****ing hypocrite.

The real Walter de Rochebrune posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Hank Rogers wrote:

> Roy MacDonalds wrote:
> > Sqwertz wrote:

> >>wrote: >>>> On Tue, 11 May 2021 17:32:35 -0400, jmcquown
> >>be >>>>>>> your nursing agency much longer.

> >>"client" >>>>> you sure get a lot of days off.
> > > bunch of Flow Sheets and an April MAR, picked up a whole bunch of
> > > NEW Flow Sheets, turned in an April MAR and got a new May MAR too!

> > > agency?

> > > days too!

> >>be at >> work until at least 7AM.

> > > You know by now that he's lying most of the time, right? He said
> > > he has a new agency now.

> > Get a life.
> >

> Have another whiff, master doctor!

The real Walter de Rochebrune posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Michele Maurer wrote:

> On Wed, 12 May 2021 16:52:57 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> > wrote:
>
> > On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 6:27:13 PM UTC-5,
> > wrote:

> agency? >> > Have you recently relocated? Or have you been rejected
> by your old >> > agency again?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re72di5phM0

> > With all due respect, you, as a woman, can't possibly understand
> > the appeal of a pervert man nurse getting to perform pediatric home
> > care nursing on a client who has a weewee. Guys like wewees. Most
> > gals like guys who like weewees. That's a happy thing. John likes
> > underage weewees, and has spent many thousands of dollars, and many
> > hours to become a man who might get to see and touch youngsters'
> > weewees.
> >
> > He seems really happy right now, so I can only surmise that there
> > is the prospect of doing things to underage weewees.
> >
> > --Bryan

> Perhaps you are right Bryan. But to me, he's been inventing a lot of
> stuff, basically just lying. I think he is unemployed, broke and has
> problems with his RN license.

The real Walter de Rochebrune posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, May 13, 2021 at 11:49:12 AM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:

> what ever happened to that
> Jesus-is-Dead-Hail-Satan guy?
>
> -sw

You mean ChristKiller?? Maybe with his brain injury, he claimed to have
suffered, he stepped out in front of a loaded dump truck. Maybe it's the
season to 'can' pineapple jam in his air fryer.

<eye roll>
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Roy MacDonalds wrote:

> Sqwertz wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 11 May 2021 17:49:02 -0400, jmcquown wrote:
> >
> > > But really, the whole point is the new Agency is well within the
> > > range of his Nissan Leaf! <snork>

> > His "new agency" means he sent them email asking if they're hiring.
> > We know the drill by now, right?
> >
> > I can't believe he hasn't spent every last nursing agency in town
> > yet. It's too bad he couldn't learn the computer system at the care
> > homes (as they all use the same MR systems). Which is why he's just
> > now turning in 45 day-old written forms for his previous basketbear
> > kid. Eeeeek!
> >
> > Basketbear kid agency fired him for not filling out forms. And he
> > turned them in today to try and avoid another censure. John has
> > himself in a pickle. He's no longer a nurse by the end of the
> > month. I got $500 on it. Bet anyone?
> >
> > -sw

> clearly he's ****ed up again and is broke

The real Walter de Rochebrune posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 11:27:07 AM UTC-5, wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 11:06:20 AM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
> > Yet you're still not at work again. So it probably won't even be
> > your nursing agency much longer.
> >
> > -sw

> I was OFF for the day! And I went down to my new Nursing Agency, and turned in a bunch of Flow Sheets and an April MAR, picked up a whole bunch of NEW Flow Sheets, turned in an April MAR and got a new May MAR too!
>
> So I am definitely working tomorrow and for a lotta of other days too!

"Peace will come when the Arabs will love their children more than they hate us..."

- Golda Meir

Closer To Southern Cornbread Lou Decruss General Cooking 57 04-01-2011 11:43 PM
Goober most likely outstupiding himself AGAIN! (was: Moral agency and predation.) dh@. Vegan 2 10-03-2008 07:01 PM
"The deal closer" R&M Wine 42 28-09-2004 05:59 AM
USDA vets question agency's mad cow lab pearl General Cooking 12 23-02-2004 03:06 PM