Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I am even CLOSER to my Nursing Agency now!

Yay!

And well within the range of my Nissan Leaf! :-)

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 11 May 2021 07:21:08 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:

> Yay!
>
> And well within the range of my Nissan Leaf! :-)
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Yet you're still not at work again. So it probably won't even be
your nursing agency much longer.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 11:06:20 AM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
> Yet you're still not at work again. So it probably won't even be
> your nursing agency much longer.
>
> -sw

I was OFF for the day! And I went down to my new Nursing Agency, and turned in a bunch of Flow Sheets and an April MAR, picked up a whole bunch of NEW Flow Sheets, turned in an April MAR and got a new May MAR too!

So I am definitely working tomorrow and for a lotta of other days too!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/11/2021 10:21 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
> Yay!
>
> And well within the range of my Nissan Leaf! :-)
>

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

How many gas stations do you pass on the way there where you can fill up
a normal car with fuel?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 11:27:07 AM UTC-5, wrote:

> I was OFF for the day! And I went down to my new Nursing Agency, and turned in a bunch of Flow Sheets and an April MAR, picked up a whole bunch of NEW Flow Sheets, turned in an April MAR and got a new May MAR too!
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

The other nursing agency said they longer required your services??
No more Basket Bear??

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default KOOKthe is even CLOSER to his Mentally Ill Meltdowns now!

On 5/11/2021 7:21 AM, ****tard KOOKthe ate shit and spewed:

NOBODY ****ING CARES, YOU WORTHLESS SHITSTAIN!

DROP ****ING DEAD!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 10:21:12 AM UTC-4, wrote:
> Yay!
>
> And well within the range of my Nissan Leaf! :-)
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

That sounds too much like nursery.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:

> Yay!
>
> And well within the range of my Nissan Leaf! :-)
>

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

The real Joie McDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Michael Trew wrote:

> On 5/11/2021 10:21 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
> > Yay!
> >
> > And well within the range of my Nissan Leaf! :-)
> >

> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

> How many gas stations do you pass on the way there where you can fill
> up a normal car with fuel?

The real Joie McDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/11/2021 9:27 AM, **** off, KOOKthe:

> I was OFF

You've been OFF your whole worthless failure of a "life."

Shut yourself OFF permanently.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>Yay!
>
>And well within the range of my Nissan Leaf! :-)
>

>John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

You are UNEMPLOYED, John. We ALL know it.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/11/2021 12:27 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 11:06:20 AM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
>> Yet you're still not at work again. So it probably won't even be
>> your nursing agency much longer.
>>
>> -sw

> I was OFF for the day!

For someone who was recently crowing about having a permanent "client"
you sure get a lot of days off.

> And I went down to my new Nursing Agency, and turned in a bunch of Flow Sheets and an April MAR, picked up a whole bunch of NEW Flow Sheets, turned in an April MAR and got a new May MAR too!

Why would your *new* agency care about Flow Sheets and MAR's for a
client/patient who was/is registered with a different nursing agency?

> So I am definitely working tomorrow and for a lotta of other days too!
>

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Uh huh.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 11:06:20 AM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
> > Yet you're still not at work again. So it probably won't even be
> > your nursing agency much longer.
> >
> > -sw

> I was OFF for the day! And I went down to my new Nursing Agency, and turned in a bunch of Flow Sheets and an April MAR, picked up a whole bunch of NEW Flow Sheets, turned in an April MAR and got a new May MAR too!
>
> So I am definitely working tomorrow and for a lotta of other days too!

Between your congenital lying and mental illness, you don't WHAT the **** you are doing...now or ever...

Enjoy your summer off, lol...!!!

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 3:27:55 PM UTC-5, Michele Maurer wrote:
> You are UNEMPLOYED, John. We ALL know it.

BullSHIT! I work most 5 days a week!

YOU are so FULL OF SHIT I can't believe it!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 11 May 2021 17:32:35 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 5/11/2021 12:27 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
>> On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 11:06:20 AM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
>>> Yet you're still not at work again. So it probably won't even be
>>> your nursing agency much longer.
>>>
>>> -sw

>> I was OFF for the day!

>For someone who was recently crowing about having a permanent "client"
>you sure get a lot of days off.

John is a congenital liar. Even to himself.

>> And I went down to my new Nursing Agency, and turned in a bunch of Flow Sheets and an April MAR, picked up a whole bunch of NEW Flow Sheets, turned in an April MAR and got a new May MAR too!
>>

>Why would your *new* agency care about Flow Sheets and MAR's for a
>client/patient who was/is registered with a different nursing agency?
>
>> So I am definitely working tomorrow and for a lotta of other days too!
>>

>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>

>Uh huh.

Yep. He has no job.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 3:27:55 PM UTC-5, Michele Maurer wrote:
>> You are UNEMPLOYED, John. We ALL know it.

> BullSHIT! I work most 5 days a week!
>
> YOU are so FULL OF SHIT I can't believe it!
>

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Relax, your master will be here soon to give you a big smooch, and
make it all better.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 5:26:30 PM UTC-5, Michele Maurer wrote:
> On Tue, 11 May 2021 17:32:35 -0400, jmcquown >
> wrote:

> >> I was OFF for the day!

> >For someone who was recently crowing about having a permanent "client"
> >you sure get a lot of days off.

> John is a congenital liar. Even to himself.
> >> And I went down to my new Nursing Agency, and turned in a bunch of Flow Sheets and an April MAR, picked up a whole bunch of NEW Flow Sheets, turned in an April MAR and got a new May MAR too!
> >>

> >Why would your *new* agency care about Flow Sheets and MAR's for a
> >client/patient who was/is registered with a different nursing agency?
> >
> >> So I am definitely working tomorrow and for a lotta of other days too!
> >>

> >> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
> >>

> >Uh huh.

> Yep. He has no job.

BullSHIT! That's why I'm going to bed early then?

Because I AM!

Employed I mean!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 5:50:40 PM UTC-5, wrote:

> On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 5:26:30 PM UTC-5, Michele Maurer wrote:
> >
> > Yep. He has no job.
> >

> BullSHIT! That's why I'm going to bed early then?
>
> Because I AM!

Why would you think anyone cares what time you go to bed?? Narcissistic much?
You're a legend in your own mind.

> Employed I mean!

Until you screw it up yet again.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 11 May 2021 15:50:36 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
wrote:

>On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 5:26:30 PM UTC-5, Michele Maurer wrote:
>> On Tue, 11 May 2021 17:32:35 -0400, jmcquown >
>> wrote:

>> >For someone who was recently crowing about having a permanent "client"
>> >you sure get a lot of days off.

>> John is a congenital liar. Even to himself.
>> >>
>> >Why would your *new* agency care about Flow Sheets and MAR's for a
>> >client/patient who was/is registered with a different nursing agency?

>> >Uh huh.

>> Yep. He has no job.

>BullSHIT! That's why I'm going to bed early then?
>
>Because I AM!
>
>Employed I mean!

Nah. Real people work more than once a week, John. You have no
legitimate job. Period.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 11 May 2021 15:19:43 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
wrote:

>On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 3:27:55 PM UTC-5, Michele Maurer wrote:
>> You are UNEMPLOYED, John. We ALL know it.

>BullSHIT! I work most 5 days a week!

That is a lie. Your memory must be very bad, John. Do you forget what
you post here?

>YOU are so FULL OF SHIT I can't believe it!

You protest too much, John. You've been caught out in yet another lie.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/11/2021 6:50 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 5:26:30 PM UTC-5, Michele Maurer wrote:
>> On Tue, 11 May 2021 17:32:35 -0400, jmcquown >
>> wrote:

>>> For someone who was recently crowing about having a permanent "client"
>>> you sure get a lot of days off.

>> John is a congenital liar. Even to himself.
>>>>
>>> Why would your *new* agency care about Flow Sheets and MAR's for a
>>> client/patient who was/is registered with a different nursing agency?

>>> Uh huh.

>> Yep. He has no job.

> BullSHIT! That's why I'm going to bed early then?

It's not even 6:30 Central Time, John. Beddy bye time already?

You get up at a very strange hour for someone who doesn't have to be at
work until at least 7AM. Any reason why you think you should set your
alarm clock and be awake at 4:00? Surely it doesn't take that long for
you to do the three S's and dress yourself. Throw in a cuppa crap and
whatever you call breakfast, what do you do all that time before heading
out the door for a job that doesn't start until 7? A bit more sleep
might do you good.

> Because I AM!
>
> Employed I mean!
>

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

<ho hum> Lots of people are employed.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:

> On 5/11/2021 6:50 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> > On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 5:26:30 PM UTC-5, Michele Maurer wrote:

> > > John is a congenital liar. Even to himself.

> > > Yep. He has no job.

> > BullSHIT! That's why I'm going to bed early then?
> >

> It's not even 6:30 Central Time, John. Beddy bye time already?
>
> You get up at a very strange hour for someone who doesn't have to be
> at work until at least 7AM. Any reason why you think you should set
> your alarm clock and be awake at 4:00?

Well, one has to justify every little aspect of one's life in RFC.

--
The real Roy MacDonalds posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 6:26:41 PM UTC-5, Roy MacDonalds wrote:
> Bryan Simmons wrote:
>
> > On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 6:16:41 PM UTC-5,
> > wrote:

> > > Why would you think anyone cares what time you go to bed??
> > > Narcissistic much? You're a legend in your own mind.

> > > Until you screw it up yet again.
> > >

> > Have you been chosen first *every time* your gym class picked
> > teams for basketbear? Yeah, that's what I thought.

> Back to Google Groups. Did you feel out of your league with a real news
> server?

Does it bother you if I post through GG? Does that interfere with
your olfactory appreciation of posters?

> --
> The real Roy MacDonalds posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 6:28:24 PM UTC-5, Roy MacDonalds wrote:
> jmcquown wrote:

> > > BullSHIT! That's why I'm going to bed early then?
> > >

> > It's not even 6:30 Central Time, John. Beddy bye time already?
> >
> > You get up at a very strange hour for someone who doesn't have to be
> > at work until at least 7AM. Any reason why you think you should set
> > your alarm clock and be awake at 4:00?

> Well, one has to justify every little aspect of one's life in RFC.

But only to Jill. If *she* questioned why I was using GG...

> --
> The real Roy MacDonalds posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/11/2021 3:50 PM, Dumb**** KOOKthe is full of:

> BullSHIT!

Yes, but enough about your steady diet.

How about you drop the **** dead instead?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Roy MacDonalds wrote:
> jmcquown wrote:

>>> BullSHIT! That's why I'm going to bed early then?
>>>

>> It's not even 6:30 Central Time, John. Beddy bye time already?
>>
>> You get up at a very strange hour for someone who doesn't have to be
>> at work until at least 7AM. Any reason why you think you should set
>> your alarm clock and be awake at 4:00?

> Well, one has to justify every little aspect of one's life in RFC.

Do you keep an ass sniffing journal master doctor?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:

> On Tue, 11 May 2021 07:21:08 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:
>
> > Yay!
> >
> > And well within the range of my Nissan Leaf! :-)
> >
> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

> Yet you're still not at work again. So it probably won't even be
> your nursing agency much longer.
>
> -sw

The real Roy MacDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Jim Lahey wrote:

> On Tue, 11 May 2021 10:41:10 -0700 (PDT), "
> > wrote:
>
> > On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 11:27:07 AM UTC-5, wrote:
> >>
> >> I was OFF for the day! And I went down to my new Nursing Agency,

> and turned in a bunch of Flow Sheets and an April MAR, picked up a
> whole bunch of NEW Flow Sheets, turned in an April MAR and got a new
> May MAR too! >> >> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
> > >

> > The other nursing agency said they longer required your services??
> > No more Basket Bear??

> Yep, he's blown that gig. Will it be this year, or next year when John
> is forced to find any kind of work in order to eat?

The real Roy MacDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:

> On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 5:26:30 PM UTC-5, Michele Maurer wrote:
> > On Tue, 11 May 2021 17:32:35 -0400, jmcquown >
> > wrote:

> > be >>> your nursing agency much longer.

> > > For someone who was recently crowing about having a permanent
> > > "client" you sure get a lot of days off.

> > John is a congenital liar. Even to himself.

> > of Flow Sheets and an April MAR, picked up a whole bunch of NEW
> > Flow Sheets, turned in an April MAR and got a new May MAR too! >>
> > > Why would your new agency care about Flow Sheets and MAR's for a
> > > client/patient who was/is registered with a different nursing
> > > agency?

> > days too! >>

> > > Uh huh.

> > Yep. He has no job.

> BullSHIT! That's why I'm going to bed early then?
>
> Because I AM!
>
> Employed I mean!
>

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

The real Roy MacDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Michele Maurer wrote:

> On Tue, 11 May 2021 15:50:36 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
> wrote:
>
> > On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 5:26:30 PM UTC-5, Michele Maurer wrote:

> be >> >>> your nursing agency much longer.

> "client" >> >you sure get a lot of days off.
> >> John is a congenital liar. Even to himself.

> of Flow Sheets and an April MAR, picked up a whole bunch of NEW Flow
> Sheets, turned in an April MAR and got a new May MAR too! >> >> >>
> >Why would your new agency care about Flow Sheets and MAR's for a >>
> >client/patient who was/is registered with a different nursing

> agency? >> > >> >> So I am definitely working tomorrow and for a
> lotta of other days too! >> >>

> >> Yep. He has no job.

> > BullSHIT! That's why I'm going to bed early then?
> >
> > Because I AM!
> >
> > Employed I mean!

> Nah. Real people work more than once a week, John. You have no
> legitimate job. Period.

The real Roy MacDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omni Vore wrote:

> On 5/11/2021 3:50 PM, Dumb**** KOOKthe is full of:
>
> > BullSHIT!

> Yes, but enough about your steady diet.
>
> How about you drop the **** dead instead?

The real Roy MacDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

GM wrote:

> wrote:
> > On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 11:06:20 AM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
> > > Yet you're still not at work again. So it probably won't even be
> > > your nursing agency much longer.
> > >
> > > -sw

> > I was OFF for the day! And I went down to my new Nursing Agency,
> > and turned in a bunch of Flow Sheets and an April MAR, picked up a
> > whole bunch of NEW Flow Sheets, turned in an April MAR and got a
> > new May MAR too!
> >
> > So I am definitely working tomorrow and for a lotta of other days
> > too!

> Between your congenital lying and mental illness, you don't WHAT the
> **** you are doing...now or ever...
>
> Enjoy your summer off, lol...!!!

The real Roy MacDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Hank Rogers wrote:

> John Kuthe wrote:
> > On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 3:27:55 PM UTC-5, Michele Maurer wrote:
> > > You are UNEMPLOYED, John. We ALL know it.

> > BullSHIT! I work most 5 days a week!
> >
> > YOU are so FULL OF SHIT I can't believe it!
> >

> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
> >

> Relax, your master will be here soon to give you a big smooch, and
> make it all better.

The real Roy MacDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 11 May 2021 09:27:03 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:

> On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 11:06:20 AM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
>> Yet you're still not at work again. So it probably won't even be
>> your nursing agency much longer.

> I was OFF for the day! And I went down to my new Nursing Agency,
> and turned in a bunch of Flow Sheets and an April MAR, picked up
> a whole bunch of NEW Flow Sheets, turned in an April MAR and got
> a new May MAR too!

Wait a ****ing minute: You just turned in a month of flow sheets
and MARs for April on the 11th of May?

WHAT THE ****? You'd do that by computer the last 20 ****ing years
at least daily. And you JUST got the MAR for May, today, on the 11th
day of the month? WTF have you been recording on, your ****ing
forearm? "Oh, yeah, it was 10mg that day - was it the 5th? And
300mg the next day of that pink stuff ahnd 509mg of the, uh... I
gotta look at the directives AGAIN.... Oh, 2,000mg? OK, I'll write
that in....."

There's definitely something VERY WRONG here. It don['t work that
way, John. You're lying out of your asshole. There's no way you're
an employed nurse. You've been lying about everything.

> I am definitely working tomorrow and for a lotta of other days too!

And that's exactly what a habitual liar would say when cornered -
"... and a lotta other days too!" (I can almost hear the tears).
That's a new low - Even you don't have confidence in your lies
anymore.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 11 May 2021 17:49:02 -0400, jmcquown wrote:

> But really, the whole point is the new Agency is well within the range
> of his Nissan Leaf! <snork>

His "new agency" means he sent them email asking if they're hiring.
We know the drill by now, right?

I can't believe he hasn't spent every last nursing agency in town
yet. It's too bad he couldn't learn the computer system at the care
homes (as they all use the same MR systems). Which is why he's just
now turning in 45 day-old written forms for his previous basketbear
kid. Eeeeek!

Basketbear kid agency fired him for not filling out forms. And he
turned them in today to try and avoid another censure. John has
himself in a pickle. He's no longer a nurse by the end of the
month. I got $500 on it. Bet anyone?

-sw

Closer To Southern Cornbread Lou Decruss General Cooking 57 04-01-2011 11:43 PM
Goober most likely outstupiding himself AGAIN! (was: Moral agency and predation.) dh@. Vegan 2 10-03-2008 07:01 PM
"The deal closer" R&M Wine 42 28-09-2004 05:59 AM
USDA vets question agency's mad cow lab pearl General Cooking 12 23-02-2004 03:06 PM