Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I am even CLOSER to my Nursing Agency now!

dsi1 wrote:

> On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 11:27:07 AM UTC-5, wrote:
> > On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 11:06:20 AM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
> > > Yet you're still not at work again. So it probably won't even be
> > > your nursing agency much longer.
> > >
> > > -sw

> > I was OFF for the day! And I went down to my new Nursing Agency,
> > and turned in a bunch of Flow Sheets and an April MAR, picked up a
> > whole bunch of NEW Flow Sheets, turned in an April MAR and got a
> > new May MAR too!
> >
> > So I am definitely working tomorrow and for a lotta of other days
> > too!

> "Peace will come when the Arabs will love their children more than
> they hate us..."
>
> - Golda Meir

Gonna be a long wait. Hating is Arabs' forte.

--
The real Walter de Rochebrune posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net

Closer To Southern Cornbread Lou Decruss General Cooking 57 04-01-2011 11:43 PM
Goober most likely outstupiding himself AGAIN! (was: Moral agency and predation.) dh@. Vegan 2 10-03-2008 07:01 PM
"The deal closer" R&M Wine 42 28-09-2004 05:59 AM
USDA vets question agency's mad cow lab pearl General Cooking 12 23-02-2004 03:06 PM