Posted to alt.satanism,misc.rural,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

Default Goober most likely outstupiding himself AGAIN! (was: Moral agency and predation.)

On Wed, 05 Mar 2008, a befuddled Goober ineptly maundered:

>On Wed, 05 Mar 2008 11:20:58 -0500, dh@. wrote:

>>>They aren't concerned in the least about domestic
>>>animals that actually exist. They want to prevent any
>>>more such animals from existing.

>>>Right. The natural predators should be there.

>>>No such consideration is due.

>> Yes it is, Goo. You are inconsiderate of everything other than
>>yourself by your own nature, and putting your faith in "ar" just
>>made you that much more inconsiderate toward certain groups
>>of animals like domestic animals and wildlife.

>No

Then which animals do you think you're capable of having
consideration for, Goo, do you have any idea?

>>. . .
>>>
>>>No such thing.

>> Goober you know there is and even referred to it earlier
>>in the same post in which you later dishonestly denied it,
>>and you've referred to it more than once on other occasions:
>>
>>I belive most "ARAs" do want to see farm animals eliminated. - Goo
>>
>>They aren't concerned in the least about domestic
>>animals that actually exist. They want to prevent any
>>more such animals from existing. - Goo
>>
>>"Vegans" don't want any livestock animals to live. - Goo
>>
>>People who don't want them to exist should be "vegans". "Vegans"
>>aren't interested in contributing to lives of any quality for farm
>>animals: they don't want there to be farm animals. - Goo
>>
>>"vegans" are interested in their influence on animals,
>>****wit. They want everyone to be "vegan", which would
>>mean no animals raised for food and other products.
>>That's an influence, whether you like it or not. - Goo
>>
>>There is no "selfishness" involved in wanting farm animals not to
>>exist as a step towards creating a more just world. - Goo

>No

No what Goob? Your own quotes above are in attempt to
support the elimination objective, and then you respond to
your own quotes by saying "no". Goober if you think you now
disagree with yourself then try to explain how you think you do.
It looks most likely that you don't have any idea what you think
again, and that you've simply outstupided yourself AGAIN.
Posted to alt.satanism,misc.rural,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

On Wed, 05 Mar 2008, the most dishonest of Goobers stupidly wrote:

>On Wed, 05 Mar 2008 12:27:50 -0500, dh@. wrote:

>>>No

>> Then which animals do you think you're capable of having
>>consideration for, Goo, do you have any idea?

>Domestic animals, Goo. Understand this, Goo: the
>consideration I owe them *only* is owed if they exist.

You're not capable of having any consideration for livestock
Goober. Not for any of them at all. Not for any pets or performing
animals either, and certainly not for any research animals, Goo.

>>>No

>> No what Goob? Your own quotes above are in attempt to
>>support the elimination objective, and then you respond to
>>your own quotes by saying "no". Goober if you think you now
>>disagree with yourself then try to explain how you think you do.
>>It looks most likely that you don't have any idea what you think
>>again, and that you've simply outstupided yourself AGAIN.

>Re-read it

Goober I presented it BECAUSE it shows that you ARE familiar
with the objective you're now amusingly and very stupidly trying
to deny. Why do you suddenly want to try to disagree with
yourself about this Goo, do you have even the slightest clue?
You have already outstupided yourself Goob and there's no
going back, so you really don't have anything to lose by trying
to explain how you think you disagree with yourself. Go ahead
and try explaining Goo, GO:
Posted to alt.satanism,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

Default Goo outstupids himself yet again (was: Attn: "marques de sade"...)

On Thu, 06 Mar 2008 14:33:04 -0800, Goo wrote:

>On Thu, 6 Mar 2008, "Whining, Crying, Bawl" > wrote:
>
>>On Mar 6, 2:55*pm, Goo wrote:
>>>
>>> dh pointed out:

>>> No consideration is due them, Goo, if they don't exist.

>>Yet your own words contend there is a pre-existent state in which they
>>do exist prior to existing in the here-and-now.
>>
>>Can you explain how you disagree with yourself on that Goo?
>>

>No.

Try thinking for a second then Goober: Since you can't explain
anything about how you think you disagree with yourself, AND you
can't explain how you think pre-existence could prevent existing
entities from benefitting from lives of positive value, WTF does that
tiny crumb of turd you use for a brain "think" it has as for argument,
do you have even the slightest clue, Goo?

Fun With The Goober :¬) dh@. Vegan 1 13-04-2011 07:51 AM
Is anyone fooled by the Goober? dh@. Vegan 162 26-05-2010 03:49 PM
The Goober dh@. Vegan 22 09-07-2008 01:17 PM
What's Got Goober All Wound Up? Whining, Crying, Bawl Vegan 0 14-02-2006 12:38 AM
USDA vets question agency's mad cow lab pearl General Cooking 12 23-02-2004 03:06 PM