Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Good news for vegans and Hindoos

In article . Net>,
says...

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-1...actogenicity.h
> > tml>
> > <https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-1...reactogenicity.
> > html>
> >
> > Looks like it's from the trials, since there's mention of placebos.

> Here?s some other data.
>
> <https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/expect/after.html>
>
> The only two people who have received both shots, that I know, had one show
> no symptoms and the other be mildly ill for a day or so.
> The three over-seventies in our household will be getting the second Moderna
> dose on Friday. Wish us luck.
>
> leo

We have both had two Pfizer shots. No reaction to first. After the
second, we both felt quite tired that evening and went to bed an hour
early. Woke up next day feeling fine.Zero pain, swelling, headache,
fever etc at all.

Janet UK
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, April 5, 2021 at 12:51:19 PM UTC-10, Dr. Bruce wrote:
> On Mon, 5 Apr 2021 17:31:14 -0500, "Byker" > wrote:
> >€œ'You can get used to the taste difference,' Gates told an interviewer last
> >month." You can HAVE your tofuburger on an oat-bran bun, militant
> >vegetarians. I'll take a nice thick sirloin any day...
> >--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >Bill Gates urges fans to eat synthetic meat to save planet, dismisses "crazy
> >conspiracies about vaccines & 5G

> >Microsoft founder Bill Gates brushed away €œcrazy€ conspiracy theories about
> >himself, 5G and coronavirus vaccines during an "Ask Me Anything session on
> >Reddit,

> Gates cannot completely erase the past. This man must be exterminated:
> https://vimeo.com/533311358
> --
> The real Dr. Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net

So he was a serious ASD guy. Big deal. Look how far he's come with his social skills. These are the guys that shake the world and move humans forward. People like us just let the world happen to us. People like him can see the future. People like you can't see beyond their next social security check..

https://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/autism/facts.html
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 7 Apr 2021 17:01:16 -0400, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

>> Yes. It's a great vaccine. We all still have to wear masks and social
>> distance. REMARKABLE how these 'tested and approved in 6 months
>> vaccines' involve continuing a protocol implying the vaccine is
>> ineffective. UNLIKE every other vaccine that was tested and developed
>> correctly.
>>

>When more are vaccinated restrictions can be eased. If nothing else,
>vaccines have eliminated hospitalizations and death for those
>vaccinated. Good enough for me.

Has it? Are you sure? This info has been comfirmed from a wide range
of sources? What of those who have had negative side effects? I guess
none of them never went to hospital.

>Brazil had over 4000 deaths yesterday with no restrictions.

Out of 221 million people. LOL. Perspective means nothing to blue pill
people.

>Maybe you'd
>fit in better down there.

Or maybe you can deal with a fellow countryman having a different
opinion to yours. If you don't like democracy, maybe it's you who
should move.

--
The real Dr. Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 7 Apr 2021 01:31:15 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Tuesday, April 6, 2021 at 8:22:19 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>> > On 4/6/2021 6:09 PM, Allan Rogers wrote:
>> > I guess you're a blue pill guy.

>> You lost me on that one. You can still have erections and not make babies.

>I think it was a reference to "The Matrix", in which the protagonist is offered
>a choice: Take the blue pill and stay in the computer simulation, ignoring reality.
>Take the red pill and wake up to the dystopian world.
>
>"The Matrix" is what passes for deep thought among teenagers.

So, you 'know' this. Which means you too are a teenager.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 7 Apr 2021 15:05:24 -0700 (PDT), dsi1 >
wrote:

>On Monday, April 5, 2021 at 12:51:19 PM UTC-10, Dr. Bruce wrote:
>> On Mon, 5 Apr 2021 17:31:14 -0500, "Byker" > wrote:
>> >“'You can get used to the taste difference,' Gates told an interviewer last
>> >month." You can HAVE your tofuburger on an oat-bran bun, militant
>> >vegetarians. I'll take a nice thick sirloin any day...
>> >--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> >Bill Gates urges fans to eat synthetic meat to save planet, dismisses ‘crazy
>> >conspiracies’ about vaccines & 5G

>> >Microsoft founder Bill Gates brushed away “crazy” conspiracy theories about
>> >himself, 5G and coronavirus vaccines during an ‘Ask Me Anything’ session on
>> >Reddit,

>> Gates cannot completely erase the past. This man must be exterminated:
>> https://vimeo.com/533311358
>> --
>> The real Dr. Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net

>So he was a serious ASD guy. Big deal. Look how far he's come with his social skills. These are the guys that shake the world and move humans forward. People like us just let the world happen to us. People like him can see the future. People like you can't see beyond their next social security check.
>
>https://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/autism/facts.html

Yawn. He is and always was a sociopath, at best. The man has not a
shred of empathy. Anyone capable of objectivity, a functioning memory
or research skills can confirm this.

The type of people who truly are "guys that shake the world and move
humans forward" are people like Elon Musk. Not self-serving people
like Gates.

I won't point out your inherent sexism... not for now, anyway.

--
The real Dr. Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net

Posted to talk.politics.misc,alt.food,alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh

"Byker" > wrote in message
> "'You can get used to the taste difference,' Gates told an interviewer
> last
> month." You can HAVE your tofuburger on an oat-bran bun, militant
> vegetarians. I'll take a nice thick sirloin any day...
> Bill Gates urges fans to eat synthetic meat to save planet, dismisses
> 'crazy
> conspiracies' about vaccines & 5G

> Microsoft founder Bill Gates brushed away "crazy" conspiracy theories
> about
> himself, 5G and coronavirus vaccines during an 'Ask Me Anything' session
> on
> Reddit, where he promoted his new book and sung the praises of synthetic
> meat.
> Gates fielded questions from Redditors during the online Q&A on Friday,
> doing his best to hawk his latest volume on climate change in the process.
> However, it didn't take long before netizens pressed him on
> conspiracy-minded allegations that he is involved in a shadowy plot to
> implant microchips in unwitting vaccine recipients.
>
> "I am innocent!" Gates protested, adding "The whole thing about 5G and
> microchips is pretty crazy. Why would I want to do that?"
>
> Gates later said "fake news" and "disinformation" online is a "huge
> issue,"
> observing that "Some false information is more interesting than the truth
> so
> digital channels seem to magnify echo chambers with bad facts."
> =
> The billionaire also took the opportunity to extol the virtues of
> synthetic
> meat, promoting it in several different replies as a "green product" and a
> way to reduce one's "carbon footprint." He has repeatedly hailed
> artificial
> meats in the past, recently suggesting that "all rich countries" ought to
> move to "100-percent synthetic beef."
>
> "You can get used to the taste difference," Gates told an interviewer last
> month, in a slightly off-putting endorsement.
>
> Bill Gates wants 'rich nations' to switch to 100% SYNTHETIC beef to save
> the
> planet
>
> Addressing a question about population growth and its effect on climate
> change - another area where theories about Gates run rampant - the former
> Microsoft exec said that "fortunately," growth slows "when countries
> improve
> health and get to middle income levels."
>
> "So we should help moderate population growth with aid for health,
> education
> and good governance," he went on, forecasting that the world population
> would peak at 10 billion so long as world powers are "generous to the
> poorest countries."
>
> He later hinted at apocalyptic consequences if climate change is not
> tackled, saying "We won't be able to support a large population if it gets
> lot warmer" while predicting an massive outflow of migration from areas
> [...]

This has nothing to do with fast-food. Stop crossposting to alt-fast-food
IMMEDIATELY.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

dsi1 wrote:

> On Monday, April 5, 2021 at 12:51:19 PM UTC-10, Dr. Bruce wrote:
> > On Mon, 5 Apr 2021 17:31:14 -0500, "Byker" > wrote:
> > > €œ'You can get used to the taste difference,' Gates told an
> > > interviewer last month." You can HAVE your tofuburger on an
> > > oat-bran bun, militant vegetarians. I'll take a nice thick
> > > sirloin any day...
> > > -------------- Bill Gates urges fans to eat synthetic meat to
> > > save planet, dismisses "crazy conspiracies about vaccines & 5G

> > > Microsoft founder Bill Gates brushed away €œcrazy€ conspiracy
> > > theories about himself, 5G and coronavirus vaccines during an
> > > "Ask Me Anything session on Reddit,

> > Gates cannot completely erase the past. This man must be
> > exterminated: https://vimeo.com/533311358
> > --
> > The real Dr. Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net

> So he was a serious ASD guy. Big deal. Look how far he's come with
> his social skills. These are the guys that shake the world and move
> humans forward. People like us just let the world happen to us.
> People like him can see the future. People like you can't see beyond
> their next social security check.
>
> https://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/autism/facts.html

Right on, tell off them trolls!

--
The real Dr. Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net
Posted to talk.politics.misc,alt.food,alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh

Jerry Sauk wrote:

> "Byker" > wrote in message
> > "'You can get used to the taste difference,' Gates told an
> > interviewer last month." You can HAVE your tofuburger on an
> > oat-bran bun, militant vegetarians. I'll take a nice thick sirloin
> > any day...
> > ------------ Bill Gates urges fans to eat synthetic meat to save
> > planet, dismisses 'crazy conspiracies' about vaccines & 5G

> > Microsoft founder Bill Gates brushed away "crazy" conspiracy
> > theories about himself, 5G and coronavirus vaccines during an 'Ask
> > Me Anything' session on Reddit, where he promoted his new book and
> > sung the praises of synthetic meat.
> > Gates fielded questions from Redditors during the online Q&A on
> > Friday, doing his best to hawk his latest volume on climate change
> > in the process. However, it didn't take long before netizens
> > pressed him on conspiracy-minded allegations that he is involved in
> > a shadowy plot to implant microchips in unwitting vaccine
> > recipients.
> >
> > "I am innocent!" Gates protested, adding "The whole thing about 5G
> > and microchips is pretty crazy. Why would I want to do that?"
> >
> > Gates later said "fake news" and "disinformation" online is a "huge
> > issue," observing that "Some false information is more interesting
> > than the truth so digital channels seem to magnify echo chambers
> > with bad facts." =
> > The billionaire also took the opportunity to extol the virtues of
> > synthetic meat, promoting it in several different replies as a
> > "green product" and a way to reduce one's "carbon footprint." He
> > has repeatedly hailed artificial meats in the past, recently
> > suggesting that "all rich countries" ought to move to "100-percent
> > synthetic beef."
> >
> > "You can get used to the taste difference," Gates told an
> > interviewer last month, in a slightly off-putting endorsement.
> >
> > Bill Gates wants 'rich nations' to switch to 100% SYNTHETIC beef to
> > save the planet
> >
> > Addressing a question about population growth and its effect on
> > climate change - another area where theories about Gates run
> > rampant - the former Microsoft exec said that "fortunately," growth
> > slows "when countries improve health and get to middle income
> > levels."
> >
> > "So we should help moderate population growth with aid for health,
> > education and good governance," he went on, forecasting that the
> > world population would peak at 10 billion so long as world powers
> > are "generous to the poorest countries."
> >
> > He later hinted at apocalyptic consequences if climate change is not
> > tackled, saying "We won't be able to support a large population if
> > it gets a lot warmer" while predicting an massive outflow of
> > migration from areas made "unlivable" by the rising temperatures.
> >
> > https://www.rt.com/usa/518667-bill-g...-conspriacies/

> This has nothing to do with fast-food. Stop crossposting to
> alt-fast-food IMMEDIATELY.

This isnt alt-fast-food. In case you havent noticed, fool!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

i had the pfizer, no issues except cold flash on second dose, nothing to write home about, slept well
husband had moderma and no issues but had cold flash on first shot, he gets second dose this SAT

On Wednesday, April 7, 2021 at 2:43:58 PM UTC-4, Leo wrote:
> On 2021 Apr 7, , Cindy Hamilton wrote
> (in >):
> > Here are some data:
> >
> > <https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-1...actogenicity.h
> > tml>
> > <https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-1...reactogenicity.
> > html>
> >
> > Looks like it's from the trials, since there's mention of placebos.

> Here´s some other data.
>
> <https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/expect/after.html>
>
> The only two people who have received both shots, that I know, had one show
> no symptoms and the other be mildly ill for a day or so.
> The three over-seventies in our household will be getting the second Moderna
> dose on Friday. Wish us luck.
>
> leo

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, April 7, 2021 at 6:08:02 PM UTC-5, rmpbklyn wrote:

> i had the pfizer, no issues except cold flash on second dose, nothing to write home about, slept well
> husband had moderma and no issues but had cold flash on first shot, he gets second dose this SAT
>
> On Wednesday, April 7, 2021 at 2:43:58 PM UTC-4, Leo wrote:
> >
> > The three over-seventies in our household will be getting the second Moderna
> > dose on Friday. Wish us luck.
> >
> > leo

If anyone has mild symptoms after receiving their second injection it's actually
a good sign. It shows you are healthy and your body is trying to fight off what
it perceives as a virus.

I got this tidbit from my neighbor across the alley who works in the healthcare
field. She received her second injection and she said she felt awful for about 36
hours but was ok by the time to return to work. She mentioned it to one of the
doctors in the group practice she works for and he shared that information about
her body's reaction and being healthy and it was a good sign he said.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/7/2021 5:18 PM, Dr. Bruce wrote:
> On Wed, 7 Apr 2021 09:50:06 -0400, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

>>> I think it was a reference to "The Matrix", in which the protagonist is offered
>>> a choice: Take the blue pill and stay in the computer simulation, ignoring reality.
>>> Take the red pill and wake up to the dystopian world.
>>>
>>> "The Matrix" is what passes for deep thought among teenagers.
>>>
>>> Cindy Hamilton
>>>

>> OK, not at all familiar with that.

> That doesn't surprise me at all.

Good. Surprising people can shock them and give them a heart attack. I
don't want to be responsible for that.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/7/2021 6:12 PM, Dr. Bruce wrote:
> On Wed, 7 Apr 2021 17:01:16 -0400, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:
>

>>> Yes. It's a great vaccine. We all still have to wear masks and social
>>> distance. REMARKABLE how these 'tested and approved in 6 months
>>> vaccines' involve continuing a protocol implying the vaccine is
>>> ineffective. UNLIKE every other vaccine that was tested and developed
>>> correctly.
>>>

>> When more are vaccinated restrictions can be eased. If nothing else,
>> vaccines have eliminated hospitalizations and death for those
>> vaccinated. Good enough for me.

> Has it? Are you sure? This info has been comfirmed from a wide range
> of sources? What of those who have had negative side effects? I guess
> none of them never went to hospital.

Yes, easy for you to find if you want to look.

>> Brazil had over 4000 deaths yesterday with no restrictions.

> Out of 221 million people. LOL. Perspective means nothing to blue pill
> people.

Showing your ignorance here. The US with a population of 100 million
more has a 7 day average of 788. Yeah, that puts it into proper
perspective.

>> Maybe you'd
>> fit in better down there.

> Or maybe you can deal with a fellow countryman having a different
> opinion to yours. If you don't like democracy, maybe it's you who
> should move.

Oh, did I hurt your feelings fake Bruce? Sorry I did not know you were
so sensitive.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 7 Apr 2021 19:49:27 -0400, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

>>> When more are vaccinated restrictions can be eased. If nothing else,
>>> vaccines have eliminated hospitalizations and death for those
>>> vaccinated. Good enough for me.

>> Has it? Are you sure? This info has been comfirmed from a wide range
>> of sources? What of those who have had negative side effects? I guess
>> none of them never went to hospital.

>Yes, easy for you to find if you want to look.
>

>>> Brazil had over 4000 deaths yesterday with no restrictions.

>> Out of 221 million people. LOL. Perspective means nothing to blue pill
>> people.

>Showing your ignorance here. The US with a population of 100 million
>more has a 7 day average of 788. Yeah, that puts it into proper
>perspective.

LOL, no. We were discussing Brazil. Moving goal posts won't work.
And same applies to the US anyway.

>>> Maybe you'd
>>> fit in better down there.

>> Or maybe you can deal with a fellow countryman having a different
>> opinion to yours. If you don't like democracy, maybe it's you who
>> should move.
>>

>Oh, did I hurt your feelings fake Bruce? Sorry I did not know you were
>so sensitive.

Haha, now your tone changes. I was wondering at what point that would
happen (when you failed to think up a reasoned response). Your
projection failed.

--
The real Dr. Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/7/2021 9:05 PM, Dr. Bruce wrote:
> On Wed, 7 Apr 2021 19:49:27 -0400, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

>>> Has it? Are you sure? This info has been comfirmed from a wide range
>>> of sources? What of those who have had negative side effects? I guess
>>> none of them never went to hospital.

>> Yes, easy for you to find if you want to look.

>>> Out of 221 million people. LOL. Perspective means nothing to blue pill
>>> people.

>> Showing your ignorance here. The US with a population of 100 million
>> more has a 7 day average of 788. Yeah, that puts it into proper
>> perspective.

> LOL, no. We were discussing Brazil. Moving goal posts won't work.
> And same applies to the US anyway.

Yes and to put it into perspective I showed the difference in deaths per
million people. Brazil is doing a poor job. Comparison is not moving
goal posts, just showing poor performance.

>>> Or maybe you can deal with a fellow countryman having a different
>>> opinion to yours. If you don't like democracy, maybe it's you who
>>> should move.
>>>

>> Oh, did I hurt your feelings fake Bruce? Sorry I did not know you were
>> so sensitive.

> Haha, now your tone changes. I was wondering at what point that would
> happen (when you failed to think up a reasoned response). Your
> projection failed.

There is no reasoned response to a fake that does not have the balls to
use his real name. Meantime, you can hang out in your parent's basement
and watch Matrix again.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 07 Apr 2021 21:27:37 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> There is no reasoned response to a fake that does not have the balls to
> use his real name.

Now that Bruce has been sequestered into the 'Blathering Heights' gated
community, who's next?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Mike Duffy wrote:

> On Wed, 07 Apr 2021 21:27:37 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>
> > There is no reasoned response to a fake that does not have the
> > balls to use his real name.

> Now that Bruce has been sequestered into the 'Blathering Heights'
> gated community, who's next?

You may not be very smart, but you have a lot of imagination.

--
The real Dr. Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 07/04/2021 22:09, Ophelia wrote:

> We both had our second Astra Zenica jags today.Â* WE have had no problems
> with the first, nor so far the second!

I had my first on 6 February - hoping for a call soon, for the second.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/7/2021 6:54 PM, cshenk wrote:
> [...]
>>> rampant - the former Microsoft exec said that "fortunately," growth
>>> slows "when countries improve health and get to middle income
>>> levels."
>>>
>>> "So we should help moderate population growth with aid for health,
>>> education and good governance," he went on, forecasting that the
>>> world population would peak at 10 billion so long as world powers
>>> are "generous to the poorest countries."
>>>
>>> He later hinted at apocalyptic consequences if climate change is not
>>> tackled, saying "We won't be able to support a large population if
>>> it gets a lot warmer" while predicting an massive outflow of
>>> migration from areas made "unlivable" by the rising temperatures.
>>>
>>> https://www.rt.com/usa/518667-bill-g...-conspriacies/

>> This has nothing to do with fast-food. Stop crossposting to
>> alt-fast-food IMMEDIATELY.

> This isnt alt-fast-food. In case you havent noticed, fool!

You just replied to five groups you stupid ****.
Posted to talk.politics.misc,alt.food,alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh

On Wed, 7 Apr 2021 17:24:55 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> [...]

>> change - another area where theories about Gates run rampant - the former
>> Microsoft exec said that "fortunately," growth slows "when countries
>> improve health and get to middle income levels."
>>
>> "So we should help moderate population growth with aid for health,
>> education
>> and good governance," he went on, forecasting that the world population
>> would peak at 10 billion so long as world powers are "generous to the
>> poorest countries."
>>
>> He later hinted at apocalyptic consequences if climate change is not
>> tackled, saying "We won't be able to support a large population if it gets
>> a lot warmer" while predicting an massive outflow of migration from areas
>> made "unlivable" by the rising temperatures.
>>
>> https://www.rt.com/usa/518667-bill-g...-conspriacies/

>This has nothing to do with fast-food. Stop crossposting to alt-fast-food

I know you aren't pretending to be stupid, but alt-fast-food
isn't in the list. In fact, no such group exists.

--
"Listen guv, I'm a ten-guv-a-day copper, always have been, always will
be. If you want me to work on this case, I'm going to be calling you
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 8 Apr 2021 13:10:03 +0100, Janet > wrote:

> We both had Pfizer vaccine, on 30 th January and 27 th March. No side
> effects at all.

Sinovac here (12 February & 12 March). A slight, immediately passing
metallic taste in the mouth about an hour after the first shot but no
side effects after the second.
--
Bob
St Francis would have done better to preach to the cats
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2021-04-08 3:17 a.m., S Viemeister wrote:
> On 07/04/2021 22:09, Ophelia wrote:
>>
>> We both had our second Astra Zenica jags today.Â* WE have had no
>> problems with the first, nor so far the second!

> I had my first on 6 February - hoping for a call soon, for the second.

I had the Pfizer on Tuesday. Did not feel the needle. My arm got sore
in the evening. It was pretty sore all day yesterday, but it is fine today.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 7 Apr 2021 21:27:37 -0400, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

>On 4/7/2021 9:05 PM, Dr. Bruce wrote:

>>> Yes, easy for you to find if you want to look.

>>> Showing your ignorance here. The US with a population of 100 million
>>> more has a 7 day average of 788. Yeah, that puts it into proper
>>> perspective.

>> LOL, no. We were discussing Brazil. Moving goal posts won't work.
>> And same applies to the US anyway.

>Yes and to put it into perspective I showed the difference in deaths per
>million people. Brazil is doing a poor job. Comparison is not moving
>goal posts, just showing poor performance.

>>> Oh, did I hurt your feelings fake Bruce? Sorry I did not know you were
>>> so sensitive.

>> Haha, now your tone changes. I was wondering at what point that would
>> happen (when you failed to think up a reasoned response). Your
>> projection failed.
>>

>There is no reasoned response to a fake that does not have the balls to
>use his real name. Meantime, you can hang out in your parent's basement
>and watch Matrix again.

Yes. So, all your compelling arguments have basically devolved to ad
hominems and personal insults. OK, understand.

--
The real Dr. Bruce sniffs with uni-berlin.de - individual.net
Posted to talk.politics.misc,alt.food,alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh

Don Shenkenberger wrote:

> On 4/7/2021 6:54 PM, cshenk wrote:
> > Jerry Sauk wrote:

> > > This has nothing to do with fast-food. Stop crossposting to
> > > alt-fast-food IMMEDIATELY.

> > This isnt alt-fast-food. In case you havent noticed, fool!
> >

> You just replied to five groups you stupid ****.

I did NOT, Mr AIOE forger.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 4:11:19 PM UTC-4, cshenk wrote:
> Don Shenkenberger wrote:

> > > This isnt alt-fast-food. In case you havent noticed, fool!
> > >

> > You just replied to five groups you stupid ****.

> I did NOT, Mr AIOE forger.

Both Pfizer last month. No problems. Got both at work. No drive, no wait, no scheduling hassle.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Thomas wrote:
> On Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 4:11:19 PM UTC-4, cshenk wrote:
>> Don Shenkenberger wrote:

>>> You just replied to five groups you stupid ****.

>> I did NOT, Mr AIOE forger.

> Both Pfizer last month. No problems. Got both at work. No drive, no wait, no scheduling hassle.

Schenk sees AIOE *everywhere*

A psychosis.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dave Smith wrote:

> On 2021-04-07 12:33 a.m., Allan Rogers wrote:
> >On Tue, 6 Apr 2021 20:22:14 -0400, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:
> >

> > Why, yes. If I am doubtful about the safety/efficacy of one vaccine
> > that's had months instead of a minimum of 7 years (on average) to
> > properly develop and test, then it stands to reason I must be
> > against all vaccines. That is, if I were you. Thankfully I'm not.
> >

> I have been getting the flu shot yearly for years and have managed
> not to get the flu.
>
> I had my first Covid19 shot yesterday. The best advice I have heard
> is that the risk of complications from the vaccine and nothing
> compared to the risk of getting ill with Covid19.
>

> The vaccination program just recently dropped to 70 here, and 65 for
> the Astrazeneca, and people in my circle are all getting it. My
> friend got his on Saturday. My SiL got it Sunday, my brother
> yesterday and my wife will get hers tomorrow.
>
> The process at the injection clinic was very smooth. I was supposed
> to wait in my car until 5 minutes before my appointment. I went over
> about 15 minutes early and asked if I could sit on the bench and read
> until my appointment and was told I could go right in. I waited about
> two minutes for screening, then a couple minutes wait to register and
> was then sent to the line up for shots. The line disappeared as I
> walked towards it and they took me right in. I was asked a couple
> questions to determine my name and address and about reactions to
> shots.
>
> I was sitting with my left arm toward the nurse and asked if I could
> have it in my right arm because it was already sore and I didn't want
> two sore arms. I turned, looked around for a second and she
> announced that she was done. I had not felt a thing. I then had to
> sit for 15 minutes and I was done. It started to hurt in the evening
> and it hurts now, but nothing I can't deal with.

Good Dave. Things are running faster here. The President wants the
appointments open to all by 19April but I don't think the stock on hand
supports that yet.

Todays stats for our state of Virginia is 34.1% have first shot and
19.2% have second shot. Both numbers are growing about 1% a day.

Very few have much issue with 1st shot other than sore arm. 2nd shot
is more of a whammy for more folks but still a lot better than COVID.

Don and I both had our second shots 2 weeks ago (25March). Don 'face
planted' in bed at 7pm and slept some 12 hours straight (much more than
normal for him) but other than a sore arm, was mostly ok. Just a bit
tired and sore next day. I felt fine until I got up next morning with
a mild fever, mild aches, sore are, mild nausea, mild loose stool.
Operative term here is it was all mild. By the 3rd day I was mostly
fine. Our doses were Pfizer but Moderna is the main one here and the
3rd is Johnson and Johnson (a 1 shot type) but the news shows it seems
to suddenly be having problems unsuspected until in wider delivery.

We are still at 6.4% positive PCR test rate but it was over 10% (and
almost hit 20% and for a long time was 15-17%) in the past. If the
rates continue as they are, we hit (as a state) 70% for first shot and
54% 2nd shot in 35 days or so. May be a little longer.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Graham wrote:

> On 2021-04-07 8:11 a.m., Dave Smith wrote:
> > On 2021-04-07 12:33 a.m., Allan Rogers wrote:
> >>On Tue, 6 Apr 2021 20:22:14 -0400, Ed Pawlowski >

> wrote:
> > >

> > > Why, yes. If I am doubtful about the safety/efficacy of one
> > > vaccine that's had months instead of a minimum of 7 years (on
> > > average) to properly develop and test, then it stands to reason I
> > > must be against all vaccines. That is, if I were you. Thankfully
> > > I'm not.
> > >

> > I have been getting the flu shot yearly for years and have managed
> > not to get the flu.
> >
> > I had my firstÂ* Covid19 shot yesterday.Â* The best advice I have
> > heard is that the risk of complications from the vaccine and
> > nothing compared to the risk of getting ill with Covid19.
> >

> I went early for my appointment for the second shot yesterday and
> there was no queue so I got it immediately. I have a sore arm this
> morning, just as I experience from the flu shot.
> There have been numerous anecdotes about more severe reactions to #2
> but they are anecdotes.

No they aren't. But most are mild. Listen to the people who have had
second shot.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Leo wrote:

> On 2021 Apr 7, , Cindy Hamilton wrote
> (in >):
>
> > Here are some data:

<https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-1...actogenicity.h
> > tml>

<https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-1...reactogenicity.
> > html>
> >
> > Looks like it's from the trials, since there's mention of placebos.

> Here´s some other data.
>
> <https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/expect/after.html>
>
> The only two people who have received both shots, that I know, had
> one show no symptoms and the other be mildly ill for a day or so.
> The three over-seventies in our household will be getting the second
> Moderna dose on Friday. Wish us luck.
>
> leo

Moderna, if I got it right, has a *slightly* higher rate of second dose
'ickies' but they are also mild generally.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dave Smith wrote:

> On 2021-04-07 2:43 p.m., Leo wrote:
> > On 2021 Apr 7, , Cindy Hamilton wrote
> > (in
> > >):
> >
> > > Here are some data:

<https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-1...actogenicity.h
> > > tml>

<https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-1...reactogenicity.
> > > html>
> > >
> > > Looks like it's from the trials, since there's mention of
> > > placebos.

> > Here´s some other data.

<https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/expect/after.html>

> > The only two people who have received both shots, that I know, had
> > one show no symptoms and the other be mildly ill for a day or so.
> > The three over-seventies in our household will be getting the
> > second Moderna dose on Friday. Wish us luck.

> When I checked out of the vaccination clinic yesterday I said " Oh
> boy. I can go back to partying like the way I have been for the last
> 12 months". The guy had a disapproving look on his face and reminded
> me that we still have to wear masks and socially distance, to which I
> said "Yes, like I have been for the last 12 months."
>

> We are back in lock down here. The province just announced another
> Stay At Home order to be in effect for the next four weeks.

It will be a while still for all of us. My area has been generally
'stay at home' since March 2019. Essential shopping only (groceries,
hardware stores when things break, take out food). Some small changes
like outdoor restaruants (closed in winter). Some bars were allowed to
open in June with serious restrictions on number allowed in. The one
Don goes to has a capacity of seating 50, they allowed only 15 and same
now. Patrons have settled into a schedule of when they come and chairs
have to be on little x marks that are 6 feet from any other chair.
Masks are lifted for a sip, then lowered. It's been crazy but that is
true of all places.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> > Yes. It's a great vaccine. We all still have to wear masks and
> > social distance. REMARKABLE how these 'tested and approved in 6
> > months vaccines' involve continuing a protocol implying the vaccine
> > is ineffective. UNLIKE every other vaccine that was tested and
> > developed correctly.
> >

> When more are vaccinated restrictions can be eased. If nothing else,
> vaccines have eliminated hospitalizations and death for those
> vaccinated. Good enough for me.
>
> Brazil had over 4000 deaths yesterday with no restrictions. Maybe
> you'd fit in better down there.

Thats because they don't have good data on if those of us vaccinated
fully, can still carry it passively. There sadly are a lot of
anti-vax'ers who will pretend they are vaccinated and go without masks.

Larger group venue sizes are starting to change upwards.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

> On Wednesday, April 7, 2021 at 6:08:02 PM UTC-5, rmpbklyn wrote:
> >
> > i had the pfizer, no issues except cold flash on second dose,
> > nothing to write home about, slept well husband had moderma and no
> > issues but had cold flash on first shot, he gets second dose this
> > SAT
> >
> > On Wednesday, April 7, 2021 at 2:43:58 PM UTC-4, Leo wrote:
> > >
> > > The three over-seventies in our household will be getting the
> > > second Moderna dose on Friday. Wish us luck.
> > >
> > > leo
> > >

> If anyone has mild symptoms after receiving their second injection
> it's actually a good sign. It shows you are healthy and your body is
> trying to fight off what it perceives as a virus.
>
> I got this tidbit from my neighbor across the alley who works in the
> healthcare field. She received her second injection and she said she
> felt awful for about 36 hours but was ok by the time to return to
> work. She mentioned it to one of the doctors in the group practice
> she works for and he shared that information about her body's
> reaction and being healthy and it was a good sign he said.

Exactly. Don actually felt a little nasty after the first one. He had
a lesser reaction to the second one. I had a definate response to the
second one which indicates it worked well. Don too I think.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/8/2021 9:01 PM, cshenk wrote:
> wrote:
>
>> On Wednesday, April 7, 2021 at 6:08:02 PM UTC-5, rmpbklyn wrote:
>>>
>>> i had the pfizer, no issues except cold flash on second dose,
>>> nothing to write home about, slept well husband had moderma and no
>>> issues but had cold flash on first shot, he gets second dose this
>>> SAT

>> If anyone has mild symptoms after receiving their second injection
>> it's actually a good sign. It shows you are healthy and your body is
>> trying to fight off what it perceives as a virus.
>>
>> I got this tidbit from my neighbor across the alley who works in the
>> healthcare field. She received her second injection and she said she
>> felt awful for about 36 hours but was ok by the time to return to
>> work. She mentioned it to one of the doctors in the group practice
>> she works for and he shared that information about her body's
>> reaction and being healthy and it was a good sign he said.

> Exactly. Don actually felt a little nasty after the first one. He had
> a lesser reaction to the second one. I had a definate response to the
> second one which indicates it worked well. Don too I think.

https://tinyurl.com/jcz6usej

After the second dose, 82 percent of Moderna recipients experienced a
reaction at the injection site.
An April 5 study published in the Journal of the American Medical
Association (JAMA) found that the overwhelming majority€”82 percent€”of
Moderna recipients experienced a reaction to the vaccine at the site of
injection after the second dose. After the first dose of the vaccine, 74
percent of Moderna recipients reported an injection site reaction. These
reactions included pain, redness, swelling, and itching at the injection
site. Pain was the most common site reaction, with 78 percent of Moderna
recipients experiencing it after the second dose and 71 percent
reporting it after the first.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 09/04/2021 01:10, cshenk wrote:

> Good Dave. Things are running faster here. The President wants the
> appointments open to all by 19April but I don't think the stock on hand
> supports that yet.
>
> Todays stats for our state of Virginia is 34.1% have first shot and
> 19.2% have second shot. Both numbers are growing about 1% a day.
>
> Very few have much issue with 1st shot other than sore arm. 2nd shot
> is more of a whammy for more folks but still a lot better than COVID.
>
> Don and I both had our second shots 2 weeks ago (25March). Don 'face
> planted' in bed at 7pm and slept some 12 hours straight (much more than
> normal for him) but other than a sore arm, was mostly ok. Just a bit
> tired and sore next day. I felt fine until I got up next morning with
> a mild fever, mild aches, sore are, mild nausea, mild loose stool.
> Operative term here is it was all mild. By the 3rd day I was mostly
> fine. Our doses were Pfizer but Moderna is the main one here and the
> 3rd is Johnson and Johnson (a 1 shot type) but the news shows it seems
> to suddenly be having problems unsuspected until in wider delivery.
>
> We are still at 6.4% positive PCR test rate but it was over 10% (and
> almost hit 20% and for a long time was 15-17%) in the past. If the
> rates continue as they are, we hit (as a state) 70% for first shot and
> 54% 2nd shot in 35 days or so. May be a little longerW

We have had both jabs and have had no problems at all!! We had the Astra
Zeneca vacine. Not even a sore arm!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 09/04/2021 01:25, cshenk wrote:
> Leo wrote:
>
>> On 2021 Apr 7, , Cindy Hamilton wrote
>> (in >):
>>
>>> Here are some data:
>>>

> <https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-1...actogenicity.h
>>> tml>
>>>

> <https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-1...reactogenicity.
>>> html>
>>>
>>> Looks like it's from the trials, since there's mention of placebos.

>> Here´s some other data.
>>
>> <https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/expect/after.html>
>>
>> The only two people who have received both shots, that I know, had
>> one show no symptoms and the other be mildly ill for a day or so.
>> The three over-seventies in our household will be getting the second
>> Moderna dose on Friday. Wish us luck.
>>
>> leo

> Moderna, if I got it right, has a *slightly* higher rate of second dose
> 'ickies' but they are also mild generally.

======

Good luck, Leo! Hope all goes well for you all!!