Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Good news for vegans and Hindoos

Ophelia wrote:

> On 09/04/2021 01:10, cshenk wrote:
>
> > Good Dave. Things are running faster here. The President wants the
> > appointments open to all by 19April but I don't think the stock on
> > hand supports that yet.
> >
> > Todays stats for our state of Virginia is 34.1% have first shot and
> > 19.2% have second shot. Both numbers are growing about 1% a day.
> >
> > Very few have much issue with 1st shot other than sore arm. 2nd
> > shot is more of a whammy for more folks but still a lot better than
> > COVID.
> >
> > Don and I both had our second shots 2 weeks ago (25March). Don
> > 'face planted' in bed at 7pm and slept some 12 hours straight (much
> > more than normal for him) but other than a sore arm, was mostly ok.
> > Just a bit tired and sore next day. I felt fine until I got up
> > next morning with a mild fever, mild aches, sore are, mild nausea,
> > mild loose stool. Operative term here is it was all mild. By the
> > 3rd day I was mostly fine. Our doses were Pfizer but Moderna is
> > the main one here and the 3rd is Johnson and Johnson (a 1 shot
> > type) but the news shows it seems to suddenly be having problems
> > unsuspected until in wider delivery.
> >
> > We are still at 6.4% positive PCR test rate but it was over 10% (and
> > almost hit 20% and for a long time was 15-17%) in the past. If the
> > rates continue as they are, we hit (as a state) 70% for first shot
> > and 54% 2nd shot in 35 days or so. May be a little longerW

> We have had both jabs and have had no problems at all!! We had the
> Astra Zeneca vacine. Not even a sore arm!

I think they've stopped giving AstraZeneca to people under 50 here. I'm
not under 50, but my wife is. Maybe we'll both wait for Pfizer.

--
The real Dr. Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 09/04/2021 01:42, cshenk wrote:
> Dave Smith wrote:
>
>> On 2021-04-07 2:43 p.m., Leo wrote:
>>> On 2021 Apr 7, , Cindy Hamilton wrote
>>> (in

> <https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-1...actogenicity.h
>>>>

> <https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-1...reactogenicity.

>>> Here´s some other data.
>>>

> <https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/expect/after.html>
>>>
>>> The only two people who have received both shots, that I know, had
>>> one show no symptoms and the other be mildly ill for a day or so.
>>> The three over-seventies in our household will be getting the
>>> second Moderna dose on Friday. Wish us luck.

>> When I checked out of the vaccination clinic yesterday I said " Oh
>> boy. I can go back to partying like the way I have been for the last
>> 12 months". The guy had a disapproving look on his face and reminded
>> me that we still have to wear masks and socially distance, to which I
>> said "Yes, like I have been for the last 12 months."
>>

>> We are back in lock down here. The province just announced another
>> Stay At Home order to be in effect for the next four weeks.

> It will be a while still for all of us. My area has been generally
> 'stay at home' since March 2019. Essential shopping only (groceries,
> hardware stores when things break, take out food). Some small changes
> like outdoor restaruants (closed in winter). Some bars were allowed to
> open in June with serious restrictions on number allowed in. The one
> Don goes to has a capacity of seating 50, they allowed only 15 and same
> now. Patrons have settled into a schedule of when they come and chairs
> have to be on little x marks that are 6 feet from any other chair.
> Masks are lifted for a sip, then lowered. It's been crazy but that is
> true of all places.

=====

Not all places here. We are lucky!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

S Viemeister wrote:

> On 07/04/2021 22:09, Ophelia wrote:
> >
> > We both had our second Astra Zenica jags today.Â* WE have had no
> > problems with the first, nor so far the second!

> I had my first on 6 February - hoping for a call soon, for the second.

How long is the interval between shot with Astra Zenica?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ophelia wrote:

> On 09/04/2021 01:10, cshenk wrote:
>
> > Good Dave. Things are running faster here. The President wants the
> > appointments open to all by 19April but I don't think the stock on
> > hand supports that yet.
> >
> > Todays stats for our state of Virginia is 34.1% have first shot and
> > 19.2% have second shot. Both numbers are growing about 1% a day.
> >
> > Very few have much issue with 1st shot other than sore arm. 2nd
> > shot is more of a whammy for more folks but still a lot better than
> > COVID.
> >
> > Don and I both had our second shots 2 weeks ago (25March). Don
> > 'face planted' in bed at 7pm and slept some 12 hours straight (much
> > more than normal for him) but other than a sore arm, was mostly ok.
> > Just a bit tired and sore next day. I felt fine until I got up
> > next morning with a mild fever, mild aches, sore are, mild nausea,
> > mild loose stool. Operative term here is it was all mild. By the
> > 3rd day I was mostly fine. Our doses were Pfizer but Moderna is
> > the main one here and the 3rd is Johnson and Johnson (a 1 shot
> > type) but the news shows it seems to suddenly be having problems
> > unsuspected until in wider delivery.
> >
> > We are still at 6.4% positive PCR test rate but it was over 10% (and
> > almost hit 20% and for a long time was 15-17%) in the past. If the
> > rates continue as they are, we hit (as a state) 70% for first shot
> > and 54% 2nd shot in 35 days or so. May be a little longerW

> We have had both jabs and have had no problems at all!! We had the
> Astra Zeneca vacine. Not even a sore arm!

Good for you Ophelia! It varies by person. They say if you have a
reaction, it means it really shows your system is actively fighting it
at the second shot. So, it's good news really.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ophelia wrote:

> On 09/04/2021 01:42, cshenk wrote:
> > Dave Smith wrote:

<https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-1...actogenicity.h

<https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-1...reactogenicity.

<https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/expect/after.html>

> > > When I checked out of the vaccination clinic yesterday I said " Oh
> > > boy. I can go back to partying like the way I have been for the
> > > last 12 months". The guy had a disapproving look on his face and
> > > reminded me that we still have to wear masks and socially
> > > distance, to which I said "Yes, like I have been for the last 12
> > > months."
> > >

> > > We are back in lock down here. The province just announced another
> > > Stay At Home order to be in effect for the next four weeks.

> > It will be a while still for all of us. My area has been generally
> > 'stay at home' since March 2019. Essential shopping only
> > (groceries, hardware stores when things break, take out food). Some
> > small changes like outdoor restaruants (closed in winter). Some
> > bars were allowed to open in June with serious restrictions on
> > number allowed in. The one Don goes to has a capacity of seating
> > 50, they allowed only 15 and same now. Patrons have settled into a
> > schedule of when they come and chairs have to be on little x marks
> > that are 6 feet from any other chair. Masks are lifted for a sip,
> > then lowered. It's been crazy but that is true of all places.

> =====
>
> Not all places here. We are lucky!

SAdly the USA seems to have been the leaders in infection rates though
not sure on %deaths. That may mean a stronger reaction of shut downs.
A few states didn't shut down and had a massive surge because folks
carried on as normal.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Hank Rogers wrote:

> Thomas wrote:

> > > I did NOT, Mr AIOE forger.

> > Both Pfizer last month. No problems. Got both at work. No drive, no
> > wait, no scheduling hassle.
> >

> Schenk sees AIOE everywhere
>
> A psychosis.

Secret Army drug testing could explain it?

--
The real Dr. Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10/04/2021 00:56, cshenk wrote:
> S Viemeister wrote:
>
>> On 07/04/2021 22:09, Ophelia wrote:
>>>
>>> We both had our second Astra Zenica jags today.Â* WE have had no
>>> problems with the first, nor so far the second!

>> I had my first on 6 February - hoping for a call soon, for the second.

> How long is the interval between shot with Astra Zenica?

Up to 12 weeks.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10/04/2021 00:56, cshenk wrote:
> S Viemeister wrote:
>
>> On 07/04/2021 22:09, Ophelia wrote:
>>>
>>> We both had our second Astra Zenica jags today.Â* WE have had no
>>> problems with the first, nor so far the second!

>> I had my first on 6 February - hoping for a call soon, for the second.

> How long is the interval between shot with Astra Zenica?

==

MY first one was the 4th Feb and second was due on the April 29.

D.s first was was on the 13th Feb. No date for the second

A few days ago I got phone call, asking me if I would go to Elgin to go
for one.

I said yes so we both went. I got my second and they decided to give D.
his second too))

We were very pleased. All done!!

No side effects still)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10/04/2021 02:32, cshenk wrote:
> Ophelia wrote:
>
>> On 09/04/2021 01:10, cshenk wrote:
>>
>>> Good Dave. Things are running faster here. The President wants the
>>> appointments open to all by 19April but I don't think the stock on
>>> hand supports that yet.
>>>
>>> Todays stats for our state of Virginia is 34.1% have first shot and
>>> 19.2% have second shot. Both numbers are growing about 1% a day.
>>>
>>> Very few have much issue with 1st shot other than sore arm. 2nd
>>> shot is more of a whammy for more folks but still a lot better than
>>> COVID.
>>>
>>> Don and I both had our second shots 2 weeks ago (25March). Don
>>> 'face planted' in bed at 7pm and slept some 12 hours straight (much
>>> more than normal for him) but other than a sore arm, was mostly ok.
>>> Just a bit tired and sore next day. I felt fine until I got up
>>> next morning with a mild fever, mild aches, sore are, mild nausea,
>>> mild loose stool. Operative term here is it was all mild. By the
>>> 3rd day I was mostly fine. Our doses were Pfizer but Moderna is
>>> the main one here and the 3rd is Johnson and Johnson (a 1 shot
>>> type) but the news shows it seems to suddenly be having problems
>>> unsuspected until in wider delivery.
>>>
>>> We are still at 6.4% positive PCR test rate but it was over 10% (and
>>> almost hit 20% and for a long time was 15-17%) in the past. If the
>>> rates continue as they are, we hit (as a state) 70% for first shot
>>> and 54% 2nd shot in 35 days or so. May be a little longerW

>> We have had both jabs and have had no problems at all!! We had the
>> Astra Zeneca vacine. Not even a sore arm!

> Good for you Ophelia! It varies by person. They say if you have a
> reaction, it means it really shows your system is actively fighting it
> at the second shot. So, it's good news really.

I didn't know that so I think we are lucky! It isn't surprising really
we live in a tiny village are rarely mix with others these days.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2021 Apr 8, , Ed Pawlowski wrote
(in article >):

> After the second dose, 82 percent of Moderna recipients experienced a
> reaction at the injection site.

Two of us are having injection-site pain. We´re 22 hours in. It feels like
a minor charley horse. I can live with that.
Other than that, nothing.........................so far.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2021-04-10 2:10 p.m., Leo wrote:
> On 2021 Apr 8, , Ed Pawlowski wrote
> (in article >):
>
>> After the second dose, 82 percent of Moderna recipients experienced a
>> reaction at the injection site.

> Two of us are having injection-site pain. We´re 22 hours in. It feels like
> a minor charley horse. I can live with that.
> Other than that, nothing.........................so far.

Mine was sore in the evening after the shot and the next day. It only
lasted a day and a half.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Leo wrote:

> On 2021 Apr 8, , Ed Pawlowski wrote
> (in article >):
>
> > After the second dose, 82 percent of Moderna recipients experienced
> > a reaction at the injection site.

> Two of us are having injection-site pain. We´re 22 hours in. It feels
> like a minor charley horse. I can live with that.
> Other than that, nothing.........................so far.

"People sometimes refer to a cramp in the muscles of their leg or arm
as a charley horse.
[US, informal]"

<https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/charley-horse>

--
The real Dr. Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/10/2021 2:10 PM, Leo wrote:
> On 2021 Apr 8, , Ed Pawlowski wrote
> (in article >):
>
>> After the second dose, 82 percent of Moderna recipients experienced a
>> reaction at the injection site.

> Two of us are having injection-site pain. We´re 22 hours in. It feels like
> a minor charley horse. I can live with that.
> Other than that, nothing.........................so far.

good.

You are supposed to exercise your arm a bit to alleviate/prevent pain.
I hardly felt anything. That night though, I moved both arms around a
bit and the opposite arm felt worse than the injection arm.
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

On Saturday, April 10, 2021 at 1:10:27 PM UTC-5, Leo wrote:
> On 2021 Apr 8, , Ed Pawlowski wrote
> (in article >):
> > After the second dose, 82 percent of Moderna recipients experienced a
> > reaction at the injection site.

> Two of us are having injection-site pain. We´re 22 hours in. It feels like
> a minor charley horse. I can live with that.
> Other than that, nothing.........................so far.

Got the second Moderna jab two days ago...felt very fatigued yesterday, but no injection pain. Feel pretty good today, though...and the cheep affects drama is *quite* invigorating, it's a salve to one's soul...!!! *

(*NOT!)

O:-)

--
Best
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

On Saturday, April 10, 2021 at 1:55:29 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 4/10/2021 2:10 PM, Leo wrote:
> > On 2021 Apr 8, , Ed Pawlowski wrote
> > (in article >):
> >
> >> After the second dose, 82 percent of Moderna recipients experienced a
> >> reaction at the injection site.

> > Two of us are having injection-site pain. We´re 22 hours in. It feels like
> > a minor charley horse. I can live with that.
> > Other than that, nothing.........................so far.
> >

> good.
>
> You are supposed to exercise your arm a bit to alleviate/prevent pain.
> I hardly felt anything. That night though, I moved both arms around a
> bit and the opposite arm felt worse than the injection arm.

I was tired, but arm was not sore, did my exercise routine anyways yesterday and okay today...

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> On 4/10/2021 2:10 PM, Leo wrote:
> > On 2021 Apr 8, , Ed Pawlowski wrote
> > (in article >):
> >
> > > After the second dose, 82 percent of Moderna recipients
> > > experienced a reaction at the injection site.

> > Two of us are having injection-site pain. We´re 22 hours in. It
> > feels like a minor charley horse. I can live with that.
> > Other than that, nothing.........................so far.
> >

> good.
>
> You are supposed to exercise your arm a bit to alleviate/prevent
> pain. I hardly felt anything. That night though, I moved both arms
> around a bit and the opposite arm felt worse than the injection arm.

You've discovered a new side effect. Opposite Arm Syndrome, or OAS in
the US.

--
The real Dr. Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2021-04-10 2:55 p.m., Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 4/10/2021 2:10 PM, Leo wrote:
>> On 2021 Apr 8, , Ed Pawlowski wrote
>> (in article >):
>>
>>> After the second dose, 82 percent of Moderna recipients experienced a
>>> reaction at the injection site.

>> Two of us are having injection-site pain. We´re 22 hours in. It feels
>> like
>> a minor charley horse. I can live with that.
>> Other than that, nothing.........................so far.
>>

> good.
>
> You are supposed to exercise your arm a bit to alleviate/prevent pain. I
> hardly felt anything.Â* That night though, I moved both arms around a bit
> and the opposite arm felt worse than the injection arm.

I have aggravated the rotator cuff in my right shoulder. I asked to
have the shot in that arm. If it was going to be sore enough for them to
warn me about it I figured I would rather have one really sort arm than
two sore arms.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dr. Bruce wrote:
> Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>
>> On 4/10/2021 2:10 PM, Leo wrote:
>>> On 2021 Apr 8, , Ed Pawlowski wrote
>>> (in article >):

>>> Two of us are having injection-site pain. We´re 22 hours in. It
>>> feels like a minor charley horse. I can live with that.
>>> Other than that, nothing.........................so far.
>>>

>> good.
>>
>> You are supposed to exercise your arm a bit to alleviate/prevent
>> pain. I hardly felt anything. That night though, I moved both arms
>> around a bit and the opposite arm felt worse than the injection arm.

> You've discovered a new side effect. Opposite Arm Syndrome, or OAS in
> the US.

You've sniffed the left side of his ass, as well as the right. Will
you be publishing a report in the dutch butt sniffing journal,
master doctor?

Posted to talk.politics.misc,alt.food,alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh

cshenk wrote:
> Don Shenkenberger wrote:

>>> This isnt alt-fast-food. In case you havent noticed, fool!
>>>

>> You just replied to five groups you stupid ****.

> I did NOT, Mr AIOE forger.

You really are as dumb as a stump!

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.food.barbecue,rec.food.cooking,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh

cshenk wrote:
> [...]
>>> rampant - the former Microsoft exec said that "fortunately," growth
>>> slows "when countries improve health and get to middle income
>>> levels."
>>>
>>> "So we should help moderate population growth with aid for health,
>>> education and good governance," he went on, forecasting that the
>>> world population would peak at 10 billion so long as world powers
>>> are "generous to the poorest countries."
>>>
>>> He later hinted at apocalyptic consequences if climate change is not
>>> tackled, saying "We won't be able to support a large population if
>>> it gets a lot warmer" while predicting an massive outflow of
>>> migration from areas made "unlivable" by the rising temperatures.
>>>
>>> https://www.rt.com/usa/518667-bill-g...-conspriacies/

>> This has nothing to do with fast-food. Stop crossposting to
>> alt-fast-food IMMEDIATELY.

> This isnt alt-fast-food. In case you havent noticed, fool!

STFU you dumb stump!

Posted to talk.politics.misc,alt.food,alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh

On Sun, 11 Apr 2021 13:22:27 -0600, rat-a-tuey >
wrote:

>cshenk wrote:
>> Don Shenkenberger wrote:

>>> You just replied to five groups you stupid ****.

>> I did NOT, Mr AIOE forger.
>>

>You really are as dumb as a stump!

Sure is. She was probably born in Mianmar, lol
Posted to talk.politics.misc,alt.food,alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh

Gary wrote:
> On Sun, 11 Apr 2021 13:22:27 -0600, rat-a-tuey >
> wrote:
>
>> cshenk wrote:

>>> I did NOT, Mr AIOE forger.
>>>

>> You really are as dumb as a stump!

> Sure is. She was probably born in Mianmar, lol

Cattery near San Diego?

Posted to talk.politics.misc,alt.food.fast-food,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.food.cooking

On 4/7/2021 6:01 AM, cicero venatio wrote:
> Dr. Bruce wrote
>

>> Gates cannot completely erase the past. This man must be exterminated:
>> https://vimeo.com/533311358

> So, you're another putin worshipping cocksucker who hates capitalism

How the **** did you arrive at that strawman allegation, asshat?

Btw - Biden just green-lighted the Russkie Nordstream pipeline after
shutting Keystone down...the traitor in thief.

Vax that!

https://www.avg.com

Posted to talk.politics.misc,alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh

On 4/7/2021 5:55 AM, Biden Landslide Over Luserr Trump 2020 wrote:
> Dr. Bruce wrote
>
>> Gates cannot completely erase the past. This man must be exterminated:
>> https://vimeo.com/533311358

> You mean XIDEN and Putin. The sooner they're both caged the better.

Suck on a 240 volt cable you glowfag POS!

https://www.avg.com

Posted to talk.politics.misc,alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh

On 4/7/2021 5:58 AM, Text-Drivers R Killers wrote:
> Dr. Bruce wrote
>

>> Gates cannot completely erase the past. This man must be exterminated:
>> https://vimeo.com/533311358

> By exterminating rightists like you we make America great again.

Bring it on you dickless troll.

The large trash compacter is all warmed up and ready to shitcan you.

https://www.avg.com

Posted to alt.food,alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking

On 4/8/2021 7:04 PM, cshenk wrote:
> [...]
>>> levels."
>>>
>>> "So we should help moderate population growth with aid for health,
>>> education and good governance," he went on, forecasting that the
>>> world population would peak at 10 billion so long as world powers
>>> are "generous to the poorest countries."
>>>
>>> He later hinted at apocalyptic consequences if climate change is not
>>> tackled, saying "We won't be able to support a large population if
>>> it gets a lot warmer" while predicting an massive outflow of
>>> migration from areas made "unlivable" by the rising temperatures.
>>>
>>> https://www.rt.com/usa/518667-bill-g...-conspriacies/

>> This has nothing to do with fast-food. Stop crossposting to
>> alt-fast-food IMMEDIATELY.

> Just kill file the critter and please, if replying to a multi-poster,
> remove the other groups. You just spammed rec.food.cooking.

SFW??!?!

RFC is spam central anyways.

Blow it.

https://www.avg.com

Posted to alt.food,alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 18 May 2021 16:23:22 -0600, zelgensetter > wrote:

>On 4/8/2021 7:04 PM, cshenk wrote:
>> Jerry Sauk wrote:

>>> This has nothing to do with fast-food. Stop crossposting to
>>> alt-fast-food IMMEDIATELY.

>> Just kill file the critter and please, if replying to a multi-poster,
>> remove the other groups. You just spammed rec.food.cooking.
>>

>SFW??!?!
>
>RFC is spam central anyways.
>
>Blow it.

The real Dr. Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net
Posted to talk.politics.misc,alt.food.fast-food,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 18 May 2021 16:15:30 -0600, zelgensetter > wrote:

>On 4/7/2021 6:01 AM, cicero venatio wrote:
>> Dr. Bruce wrote
>>

>>> Gates cannot completely erase the past. This man must be exterminated:
>>> https://vimeo.com/533311358

>> So, you're another putin worshipping cocksucker who hates capitalism

>How the **** did you arrive at that strawman allegation, asshat?
>
>Btw - Biden just green-lighted the Russkie Nordstream pipeline after
>shutting Keystone down...the traitor in thief.
>
>Vax that!

Biden is China's proudest product.

The real Dr. Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net
Posted to talk.politics.misc,alt.food.fast-food,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.food.cooking

On 5/18/2021 4:59 PM, Bruce wrote:
> On Tue, 18 May 2021 16:15:30 -0600, zelgensetter > wrote:
>
>> On 4/7/2021 6:01 AM, cicero venatio wrote:
>>> Dr. Bruce wrote

>>> So, you're another putin worshipping cocksucker who hates capitalism

>> How the **** did you arrive at that strawman allegation, asshat?
>>
>> Btw - Biden just green-lighted the Russkie Nordstream pipeline after
>> shutting Keystone down...the traitor in thief.
>>
>> Vax that!

> Biden is China's proudest product.

Pelosi said - "China would prefer Biden..."

> Ask them, they

Blow that shit, stop being a repeat-bot.

https://www.avg.com

Posted to alt.food,alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking

On 5/18/2021 4:54 PM, Bruce wrote:
> On Tue, 18 May 2021 16:23:22 -0600, zelgensetter > wrote:

>>> Just kill file the critter and please, if replying to a multi-poster,
>>> remove the other groups. You just spammed rec.food.cooking.
>>>

>> SFW??!?!
>>
>> RFC is spam central anyways.
>>
>> Blow it.

> Ask them, theyre here.

Blow that shit, stop being a repeat-bot.

https://www.avg.com

Posted to alt.food,alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 19 May 2021 11:15:38 -0600, zelgensetter > wrote:

>On 5/18/2021 4:54 PM, Bruce wrote:

>>> SFW??!?!
>>>
>>> RFC is spam central anyways.
>>>
>>> Blow it.

>> Ask them, theyre here.

>Blow that shit, stop being a repeat-bot.

Posted to talk.politics.misc,alt.food.fast-food,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 19 May 2021 11:15:18 -0600, zelgensetter > wrote:

>On 5/18/2021 4:59 PM, Bruce wrote:

>>> How the **** did you arrive at that strawman allegation, asshat?
>>>
>>> Btw - Biden just green-lighted the Russkie Nordstream pipeline after
>>> shutting Keystone down...the traitor in thief.
>>>
>>> Vax that!

>> Biden is China's proudest product.

>Pelosi said - "China would prefer Biden..."
>

>> Ask them, they

>Blow that shit, stop being a repeat-bot.

Posted to alt.food,alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 19 May 2021 11:15:38 -0600, zelgensetter > wrote:

>On 5/18/2021 4:54 PM, Bruce wrote:

>>> SFW??!?!
>>>
>>> RFC is spam central anyways.
>>>
>>> Blow it.

>> Ask them, theyre here.

>Blow that shit, stop being a repeat-bot.

Posted to talk.politics.misc,alt.food,alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh

Dr. Bruce wrote

> Gates cannot completely erase the past. This man must be exterminated:
> https://vimeo.com/533311358

So, you're another putin worshipping cocksucker who hates capitalism
Posted to talk.politics.misc,alt.food,alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh

Dr. Bruce wrote

> Gates cannot completely erase the past. This man must be exterminated:
> https://vimeo.com/533311358

By exterminating rightists like you we make America great again.

Posted to talk.politics.misc,alt.food,alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh

Dr. Bruce wrote

> Gates cannot completely erase the past. This man must be exterminated:
> https://vimeo.com/533311358

You mean Trump and Putin. The sooner they're both caged the better.

Posted to alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.tv-show,soc.men,rec.arts.dance,ca.politics,alt.war.vietnam,rec.food.cooking

On 5/25/2021 6:02 PM, cicero venatio wrote:
> Dr. Bruce wrote
>

>> Gates cannot completely erase the past. This man must be exterminated:
>> https://vimeo.com/533311358

> So, you're another putin worshipping cocksucker who hates capitalism

You down with Gates pumping chems into the upper air to cool the planet too?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/news...ng/ar-BB1d0wCO

"You can't cover the sun with a finger", but maybe with science and
technology yes. According to Forbes , Bill Gates is funding a project
that would dim sunlight in order to "cool" the Earth.

That sound like 'capitalism' to you?

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-018-07533-4

Researchers plan to spray sunlight-reflecting particles into the
stratosphere, an approach that could ultimately be used to quickly lower
the planets temperature.

I mean heck, wtf could possibly go wrong there?!?!

Posted to alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.tv-show,soc.men,rec.arts.dance,ca.politics,alt.war.vietnam,rec.food.cooking

On 5/25/2021 6:02 PM, Text-Drivers R Killers wrote:
> Dr. Bruce wrote
>

>> Gates cannot completely erase the past. This man must be exterminated:
>> https://vimeo.com/533311358

> By exterminating rightists like you we make America great again.

Oh man - CCP shill alert!
Posted to alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.tv-show,soc.men,rec.arts.dance,ca.politics,alt.war.vietnam,rec.food.cooking

On 5/25/2021 6:02 PM, Biden Landslide Over Luserr Trump 2020 wrote:
> Dr. Bruce wrote
>
>> Gates cannot completely erase the past. This man must be exterminated:
>> https://vimeo.com/533311358

> You mean Trump and Putin. The sooner they're both caged the better.

Got any more fake dossiers to peddle, dippy?

You Chicom trolls are actual merde!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 26 May 2021 00:02:47 -0000 (UTC), Biden Landslide Over Luserr
Trump 2020 > wrote:

>Dr. Bruce wrote
>
>> Gates cannot completely erase the past. This man must be exterminated:
>> https://vimeo.com/533311358

>You mean Trump and Putin. The sooner they're both caged the better.

Putin's the world's biggest crime boss. Trump's a schoolyard bully.

--
This is a message from the other Dave Smith.