Posted to rec.food.cooking
dsi1[_2_] dsi1[_2_] is offline

Default Good news for vegans and Hindoos

On Monday, April 5, 2021 at 12:51:19 PM UTC-10, Dr. Bruce wrote:
> On Mon, 5 Apr 2021 17:31:14 -0500, "Byker" > wrote:
> >€œ'You can get used to the taste difference,' Gates told an interviewer last
> >month." You can HAVE your tofuburger on an oat-bran bun, militant
> >vegetarians. I'll take a nice thick sirloin any day...
> >--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >Bill Gates urges fans to eat synthetic meat to save planet, dismisses "crazy
> >conspiracies about vaccines & 5G

> >Microsoft founder Bill Gates brushed away €œcrazy€ conspiracy theories about
> >himself, 5G and coronavirus vaccines during an "Ask Me Anything session on
> >Reddit,

> Gates cannot completely erase the past. This man must be exterminated:
> https://vimeo.com/533311358
> --
> The real Dr. Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net

So he was a serious ASD guy. Big deal. Look how far he's come with his social skills. These are the guys that shake the world and move humans forward. People like us just let the world happen to us. People like him can see the future. People like you can't see beyond their next social security check..

https://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/autism/facts.html