Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Good news for vegans and Hindoos

On 5/25/2021 8:20 PM, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
> On 5/25/2021 6:02 PM, Text-Drivers R Killers wrote:
>> Dr. Bruce wrote
>>

>>> Gates cannot completely erase the past. This man must be exterminated:
>>> https://vimeo.com/533311358

>> By exterminating rightists like you we make America great again.
>>

> Oh man - CCP shill alert!

Best to ignore cross posted crap so the infection is minimized.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 25 May 2021 21:56:36 -0400, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

>On 5/25/2021 8:20 PM, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
>> On 5/25/2021 6:02 PM, Text-Drivers R Killers wrote:
>>> Dr. Bruce wrote

>>> By exterminating rightists like you we make America great again.
>>>

>> Oh man - CCP shill alert!

>Best to ignore cross posted crap so the infection is minimized.

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 25 May 2021 21:02:35 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On Wed, 26 May 2021 00:02:47 -0000 (UTC), Biden Landslide Over Luserr
>Trump 2020 > wrote:
>
>>Dr. Bruce wrote
>>
>>> Gates cannot completely erase the past. This man must be exterminated:
>>> https://vimeo.com/533311358

>>You mean Trump and Putin. The sooner they're both caged the better.

>Putin's the world's biggest crime boss. Trump's a schoolyard bully.

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.tv-show,soc.men,rec.arts.dance,ca.politics,alt.war.vietnam,rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 25 May 2021 18:21:07 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/25/2021 6:02 PM, Biden Landslide Over Luserr Trump 2020 wrote:
>> Dr. Bruce wrote
>>
>>> Gates cannot completely erase the past. This man must be exterminated:
>>> https://vimeo.com/533311358

>> You mean Trump and Putin. The sooner they're both caged the better.
>>

>Got any more fake dossiers to peddle, dippy?
>
>You Chicom trolls are actual merde!

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.tv-show,soc.men,rec.arts.dance,ca.politics,alt.war.vietnam,rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 25 May 2021 18:20:11 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/25/2021 6:02 PM, Text-Drivers R Killers wrote:
>> Dr. Bruce wrote
>>

>>> Gates cannot completely erase the past. This man must be exterminated:
>>> https://vimeo.com/533311358

>> By exterminating rightists like you we make America great again.
>>

>Oh man - CCP shill alert!

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.

Posted to alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.tv-show,soc.men,rec.arts.dance,ca.politics,alt.war.vietnam,rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 25 May 2021 18:19:35 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/25/2021 6:02 PM, cicero venatio wrote:
>> Dr. Bruce wrote
>>

>>> Gates cannot completely erase the past. This man must be exterminated:
>>> https://vimeo.com/533311358

>> So, you're another putin worshipping cocksucker who hates capitalism
>>

>You down with Gates pumping chems into the upper air to cool the planet too?
>
>https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/news...ng/ar-BB1d0wCO
>
>"You can't cover the sun with a finger", but maybe with science and
>technology yes. According to Forbes , Bill Gates is funding a project
>that would dim sunlight in order to "cool" the Earth.
>

>That sound like 'capitalism' to you?
>

>https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-018-07533-4
>
>Researchers plan to spray sunlight-reflecting particles into the
>stratosphere, an approach that could ultimately be used to quickly lower
>the planet’s temperature.
>

>I mean heck, wtf could possibly go wrong there?!?!

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 26 May 2021 00:02:45 -0000 (UTC), cicero venatio
> wrote:

>Dr. Bruce wrote
>

>> Gates cannot completely erase the past. This man must be exterminated:
>> https://vimeo.com/533311358

>So, you're another putin worshipping cocksucker who hates capitalism

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 7:19:41 PM UTC-5, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
> On 5/25/2021 6:02 PM, cicero venatio wrote:
> > Dr. Bruce wrote
> >

> >> Gates cannot completely erase the past. This man must be exterminated:
> >> https://vimeo.com/533311358

> > So, you're another putin worshipping cocksucker who hates capitalism
> >

> You down with Gates pumping chems into the upper air to cool the planet too?
>
> https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/news...ng/ar-BB1d0wCO
>
> "You can't cover the sun with a finger", but maybe with science and
> technology yes. According to Forbes , Bill Gates is funding a project
> that would dim sunlight in order to "cool" the Earth.
>

> That sound like 'capitalism' to you?
>

> https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-018-07533-4
>
> Researchers plan to spray sunlight-reflecting particles into the
> stratosphere, an approach that could ultimately be used to quickly lower
> the planets temperature.
>

> I mean heck, wtf could possibly go wrong there?!?!

I take it that you would like to see Bill Gates' head on a pike.
Well, I'd like to see Elon Musk's head on a pike.
I'd call it Elon Musky.
[snare, snare, cymbal]

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/25/2021 7:02 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On Wed, 26 May 2021 00:02:47 -0000 (UTC), Biden Landslide Over Luserr
> Trump 2020 > wrote:
>
>> Dr. Bruce wrote
>>
>>> Gates cannot completely erase the past. This man must be exterminated:
>>> https://vimeo.com/533311358

>> You mean Trump and Putin. The sooner they're both caged the better.

> Putin's the world's biggest crime boss. Trump's a schoolyard bully.

No.

The Pope is the biggest crime boss, by FAR!

Trump pulled the emperor's uniparty toga down and showed us he was cut
both ways for graft.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/25/2021 7:56 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 5/25/2021 8:20 PM, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
>> On 5/25/2021 6:02 PM, Text-Drivers R Killers wrote:
>>> Dr. Bruce wrote

>>> By exterminating rightists like you we make America great again.
>>>

>> Oh man - CCP shill alert!

> Best to ignore cross posted crap so the infection is minimized.

I get that, but...even better to death them to derision by crosspost.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/26/2021 2:56 AM, Bryan Simmons wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 7:19:41 PM UTC-5, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
>> On 5/25/2021 6:02 PM, cicero venatio wrote:
>>> Dr. Bruce wrote

>>> So, you're another putin worshipping cocksucker who hates capitalism
>>>

>> You down with Gates pumping chems into the upper air to cool the planet too?
>>
>> https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/news...ng/ar-BB1d0wCO
>>
>> "You can't cover the sun with a finger", but maybe with science and
>> technology yes. According to Forbes , Bill Gates is funding a project
>> that would dim sunlight in order to "cool" the Earth.
>>

>> That sound like 'capitalism' to you?
>>

>> https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-018-07533-4
>>
>> Researchers plan to spray sunlight-reflecting particles into the
>> stratosphere, an approach that could ultimately be used to quickly lower
>> the planets temperature.
>>

>> I mean heck, wtf could possibly go wrong there?!?!
>>

> I take it that you would like to see Bill Gates' head on a pike.

I'd go for him using his own vaccines...

Like these poor children did:

https://thenewabnormal513330780.word...isease-itself/

https://foreignaffairsintelligenceco...eak-in-africa/

> Well, I'd like to see Elon Musk's head on a pike.
> I'd call it Elon Musky.
> [snare, snare, cymbal]
>>

> --Bryan

Cohagan is an evil SOB for sure!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 10:47:18 AM UTC-5, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
> On 5/26/2021 2:56 AM, Bryan Simmons wrote:

> >> You down with Gates pumping chems into the upper air to cool the planet too?
> >>
> >> https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/news...ng/ar-BB1d0wCO
> >>
> >> "You can't cover the sun with a finger", but maybe with science and
> >> technology yes. According to Forbes , Bill Gates is funding a project
> >> that would dim sunlight in order to "cool" the Earth.
> >>

> >> That sound like 'capitalism' to you?
> >>

> >> https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-018-07533-4
> >>
> >> Researchers plan to spray sunlight-reflecting particles into the
> >> stratosphere, an approach that could ultimately be used to quickly lower
> >> the planets temperature.
> >>

> >> I mean heck, wtf could possibly go wrong there?!?!
> >>

> > I take it that you would like to see Bill Gates' head on a pike.

> I'd go for him using his own vaccines...
>
> Like these poor children did:
>
> https://thenewabnormal513330780.word...isease-itself/
>
> https://foreignaffairsintelligenceco...eak-in-africa/
> > Well, I'd like to see Elon Musk's head on a pike.
> > I'd call it Elon Musky.
> > [snare, snare, cymbal]
> >>

> > --Bryan
> >

> Cohagan is an evil SOB for sure!

I don't know who Cohagan is. I just saw an opportunity to make a fish punny.
I was concerned that Cindy might reply right away, pointing out that a pike
and a muskellunge are two different species. She's a Michagoose, so she
probably knows such things.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/27/2021 11:34 AM, Bryan Simmons wrote:
> On Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 10:47:18 AM UTC-5, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:

>>> I take it that you would like to see Bill Gates' head on a pike.

>> I'd go for him using his own vaccines...
>>
>> Like these poor children did:
>>
>> https://thenewabnormal513330780.word...isease-itself/
>>
>> https://foreignaffairsintelligenceco...eak-in-africa/
>>> Well, I'd like to see Elon Musk's head on a pike.
>>> I'd call it Elon Musky.
>>> [snare, snare, cymbal]
>>>>
>>> --Bryan
>>>

>> Cohagan is an evil SOB for sure!
>>

> I don't know who Cohagan is.

Let me bring you up to speed:

https://youtu.be/RBYwCoCLj7g

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Total_Recall_(1990_film)

In 2084, construction worker Douglas Quaid is having troubling dreams
about Mars and a mysterious woman there. His wife Lori is dismissive of
Mars, where the governor, Vilos Cohaagen, is fighting a rebellion. Quaid
visits Rekall, a company that implants false memories of vacations, and
chooses a "trip" to Mars as a secret agent. However, the procedure goes
wrong because Quaid has suppressed memories of actually being a secret
agent on Mars.

The Rekall employees sedate him, wipe his memory of the visit, and send
him home. On the way, Quaid is attacked by his work colleague Harry and
other men, and is forced to kill them. At home, Lori attacks him,
stating that their marriage is a false memory implant, and "the Agency"
sent her to monitor Quaid. Quaid incapacitates Lori and runs off,
pursued by armed men led by Richter, Cohaagen's operative and Lori's
real husband.

After evading his attackers, Quaid is given a suitcase containing money,
gadgets, fake IDs, and a video recording in which Quaid identifies
himself as Hauser and explains that he used to work for Cohaagen, but
switched sides after learning about an alien artifact on Mars,
undergoing the memory wipe to protect himself. Hauser instructs Quaid to
remove a tracking device located inside his skull and orders him to go
to Mars. On arrival, Quaid finds a note from Hauser directing him to
Venusville, a red light district populated by people mutated as a result
of poor radiation shielding. He meets Benny, a taxi driver, and Melina,
the woman from his dreams, but she spurns him, believing that he is
still working for Cohaagen.

Quaid later encounters Rekall's Dr. Edgemar and Lori. Edgemar states
that due to a "schizoid embolism", Quaid is trapped in a fantasy from
the implanted memories: he had himself and Lori inserted into the
fantasy and offers a "pill" that will signal Quaid to wake up. Seeing
Edgemar sweating, Quaid realizes he is real and kills him. Richter's men
burst into the room and capture Quaid, but Melina arrives and attacks
the men. Quaid kills Lori and escapes with Melina.

They flee to Venusville with Benny, and are ushered into a secret
tunnel. Unable to locate Quaid, Cohaagen shuts down the area's
ventilation, slowly asphyxiating everyone. Quaid, Melina, and Benny are
taken to a rebel base where Quaid is introduced to their leader, the
mutant Kuato who is conjoined to his brother George. Kuato reads Quaid's
mind, recalling a discussion with Cohaagen and Richter about the Martian
artifact and its purpose. Cohaagen's forces burst in and kill most of
the rebels. Quaid, George/Kuato, Melina, and Benny escape to an airlock,
but shockingly, Benny kills George and reveals his alliance with
Cohaagen. Before dying, Kuato implores Quaid to activate the alien reactor.

Quaid and Melina are taken to Cohaagen, who plays another video, in
which Hauser explains that the Quaid persona was a ploy to fool the
mutants' psychic abilities, infiltrate the mutants, and expose Kuato,
thereby wiping out the rebellion. Cohaagen orders Quaid reprogrammed
with Hauser's memories and Melina reprogrammed as his obedient "babe",
but they escape into the mines where the reactor is located. Benny
attacks them in an excavation machine, but Quaid kills him. Quaid and
Melina then outwit and kill Richter and his men lying in ambush for them.

Quaid reaches the reactor control room, where Cohaagen is waiting with a
bomb, claiming that starting the reactor will destroy them all. Melina
arrives and shoots Cohaagen, but he starts the bomb timer. Quaid throws
the bomb down a tunnel, leading to an explosive decompression. Quaid
pushes Cohaagen aside, blowing him out onto the Martian surface, where
he suffocates and dies. Quaid manages to activate the reactor before he
and Melina are also blown out.

> I just saw an opportunity to make a fish punny.

Ok.

> I was concerned that Cindy might reply right away, pointing out that a pike
> and a muskellunge are two different species. She's a Michagoose, so she
> probably knows such things.
>>

> --Bryan

That Whitmer beast has to be mostly sucker and some sturgeon.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 27 May 2021 10:34:28 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>On Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 10:47:18 AM UTC-5, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:

>> > I take it that you would like to see Bill Gates' head on a pike.

>> I'd go for him using his own vaccines...
>>
>> Like these poor children did:
>>
>> https://thenewabnormal513330780.word...isease-itself/
>>
>> https://foreignaffairsintelligenceco...eak-in-africa/
>> > Well, I'd like to see Elon Musk's head on a pike.
>> > I'd call it Elon Musky.
>> > [snare, snare, cymbal]
>> >>
>> > --Bryan
>> >

>> Cohagan is an evil SOB for sure!
>>

>I don't know who Cohagan is. I just saw an opportunity to make a fish punny.
>I was concerned that Cindy might reply right away, pointing out that a pike
>and a muskellunge are two different species. She's a Michagoose, so she
>probably knows such things.
>>

>--Bryan

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2021-05-27 9:47 a.m., wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
> On 5/26/2021 2:56 AM, Bryan Simmons wrote:
>> On Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 7:19:41 PM UTC-5, wolfy's new skateboard
>> wrote:

>>> You down with Gates pumping chems into the upper air to cool the
>>> planet too?
>>>
>>> https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/news...ng/ar-BB1d0wCO
>>>

>>> "You can't cover the sun with a finger", but maybe with science and
>>> technology yes. According to Forbes , Bill Gates is funding a project
>>> that would dim sunlight in order to "cool" the Earth.
>>>

>>> That sound like 'capitalism' to you?
>>>

>>> https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-018-07533-4
>>>
>>> Researchers plan to spray sunlight-reflecting particles into the
>>> stratosphere, an approach that could ultimately be used to quickly lower
>>> the planets temperature.
>>>

>>> I mean heck, wtf could possibly go wrong there?!?!
>>>

>> I take it that you would like to see Bill Gates' head on a pike.

> I'd go for him using his own vaccines...
>
> Like these poor children did:
>
> https://thenewabnormal513330780.word...isease-itself/
>

> https://foreignaffairsintelligenceco...eak-in-africa/

SQUIT, TWADDLE AND BUNKUM!!!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 27 May 2021 13:30:30 -0600, Graham > wrote:

>On 2021-05-27 9:47 a.m., wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
>> On 5/26/2021 2:56 AM, Bryan Simmons wrote:

>>> I take it that you would like to see Bill Gates' head on a pike.

>> I'd go for him using his own vaccines...
>>
>> Like these poor children did:
>>
>> https://thenewabnormal513330780.word...isease-itself/
>>

>> https://foreignaffairsintelligenceco...eak-in-africa/
>>

>SQUIT, TWADDLE AND BUNKUM!!!

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/27/2021 1:30 PM, Graham wrote:
> On 2021-05-27 9:47 a.m., wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
>> On 5/26/2021 2:56 AM, Bryan Simmons wrote:

>>> I take it that you would like to see Bill Gates' head on a pike.

>> I'd go for him using his own vaccines...
>>
>> Like these poor children did:
>>
>> https://thenewabnormal513330780.word...isease-itself/
>>

>> https://foreignaffairsintelligenceco...eak-in-africa/
>>

> SQUIT, TWADDLE AND BUNKUM!!!

Oh really?

Care to factually REFUTE what I cited then, lightweight?

Or have you some anti-fascist pastors to arrest, maybe even ice skaters
with no mask on...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 12:46:48 PM UTC-5, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:

> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Total_Recall_(1990_film)
>
> In 2084, construction worker Douglas Quaid is having troubling dreams
> about Mars and a mysterious woman there.

[snip]
I have zero interest in that sort of a movie.
Would you want to watch this?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Mids...eam_(1999_film)
Haha, I have a thing for Callista Flockhart.

I'm not kidding, and while I like everything about that movie, my #1 criterion
as to whether I like a movie is whether there are actresses whom I find
exceptionally attractive.

I told my son that the type of movie that I hate most is any movie that Dwayne
Johnson could ever conceivably play any part in. I'd rather watch dogs vomit
for an hour and a half than sit through a Rocky movie. I find most movies a
waste of time. This paragraph from my book is from my own experience:
__________
Ian suddenly remembered an incident from the past, that American Beauty movie.
He'd been sitting next to Lauren, and when the guy had second thoughts, and
couldn't do it, Ian became infuriated with the movie, with the character, and finally
with himself for allowing any identification with this guy, and blurted out, quite
loudly, "What a ****ing pussy." Folks in hearing distance had laughed, even Lauren.
__________

Other than me not being named Ian, and my wife not being named Lauren, that is
exactly what happened.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 4:16:52 PM UTC-4, wrote:

> Would you want to watch this?

Watch it? I own a copy.

> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Mids...eam_(1999_film)
> Haha, I have a thing for Callista Flockhart.
>
> I'm not kidding, and while I like everything about that movie, my #1 criterion
> as to whether I like a movie is whether there are actresses whom I find
> exceptionally attractive.

Stanley Tucci is hot in that movie. I'd do him.

> I told my son that the type of movie that I hate most is any movie that Dwayne
> Johnson could ever conceivably play any part in.

Dwayne Johnson movies often feature attractive women. Although they
rarely look like Callista Flockhart, who reminds me of a blonde Olive Oyl.

I once saw Dwayne Johnson baking cookies with Martha Stewart on one of her
tv shows. At the time, I really didn't know who he was.

My favorite of his movies probably is Baywatch. I laughed my ass off.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 27 May 2021 13:35:25 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 4:16:52 PM UTC-4, wrote:
>
>> Would you want to watch this?

>Watch it? I own a copy.
>
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Mids...eam_(1999_film)
>> Haha, I have a thing for Callista Flockhart.
>>
>> I'm not kidding, and while I like everything about that movie, my #1 criterion
>> as to whether I like a movie is whether there are actresses whom I find
>> exceptionally attractive.

>Stanley Tucci is hot in that movie. I'd do him.
>
>> I told my son that the type of movie that I hate most is any movie that Dwayne
>> Johnson could ever conceivably play any part in.

>Dwayne Johnson movies often feature attractive women. Although they
>rarely look like Callista Flockhart, who reminds me of a blonde Olive Oyl.
>
>I once saw Dwayne Johnson baking cookies with Martha Stewart on one of her
>tv shows. At the time, I really didn't know who he was.
>
>My favorite of his movies probably is Baywatch. I laughed my ass off.
>
>Cindy Hamilton

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 27 May 2021 13:16:48 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>On Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 12:46:48 PM UTC-5, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
>>

>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Total_Recall_(1990_film)
>>
>> In 2084, construction worker Douglas Quaid is having troubling dreams
>> about Mars and a mysterious woman there.

>[snip]
>I have zero interest in that sort of a movie.
>Would you want to watch this?
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Mids...eam_(1999_film)
>Haha, I have a thing for Callista Flockhart.
>
>I'm not kidding, and while I like everything about that movie, my #1 criterion
>as to whether I like a movie is whether there are actresses whom I find
>exceptionally attractive.
>
>I told my son that the type of movie that I hate most is any movie that Dwayne
>Johnson could ever conceivably play any part in. I'd rather watch dogs vomit
>for an hour and a half than sit through a Rocky movie. I find most movies a
>waste of time. This paragraph from my book is from my own experience:
>__________
>Ian suddenly remembered an incident from the past, that American Beauty movie.
>He'd been sitting next to Lauren, and when the guy had second thoughts, and
>couldn't do it, Ian became infuriated with the movie, with the character, and finally
>with himself for allowing any identification with this guy, and blurted out, quite
>loudly, "What a ****ing pussy." Folks in hearing distance had laughed, even Lauren.
>__________
>
>Other than me not being named Ian, and my wife not being named Lauren, that is
>exactly what happened.
>>

>--Bryan

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 27 May 2021 13:45:48 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/27/2021 1:30 PM, Graham wrote:

>>> I'd go for him using his own vaccines...
>>>
>>> Like these poor children did:
>>>
>>> https://thenewabnormal513330780.word...isease-itself/
>>>

>>> https://foreignaffairsintelligenceco...eak-in-africa/
>>>

>> SQUIT, TWADDLE AND BUNKUM!!!

>Oh really?
>
>Care to factually REFUTE what I cited then, lightweight?
>
>Or have you some anti-fascist pastors to arrest, maybe even ice skaters
>with no mask on...

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 3:35:28 PM UTC-5, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 4:16:52 PM UTC-4, wrote:
>
> > Would you want to watch this?

> Watch it? I own a copy.
> > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Mids...eam_(1999_film)
> > Haha, I have a thing for Callista Flockhart.
> >
> > I'm not kidding, and while I like everything about that movie, my #1 criterion
> > as to whether I like a movie is whether there are actresses whom I find
> > exceptionally attractive.

> Stanley Tucci is hot in that movie. I'd do him.

You are not the first woman to say something like that after I'd mentioned the
movie, and it's never Christian Bale or Kevin Kline. It's always Stanley Tucci.

> > I told my son that the type of movie that I hate most is any movie that Dwayne
> > Johnson could ever conceivably play any part in.

> Dwayne Johnson movies often feature attractive women. Although they
> rarely look like Callista Flockhart, who reminds me of a blonde Olive Oyl.

I was completely infatuated with the Ally McBeal character. She was definitely
skinnier than my ideal, but her facial expressions transfixed me.

> I once saw Dwayne Johnson baking cookies with Martha Stewart on one of her
> tv shows. At the time, I really didn't know who he was.
>
> My favorite of his movies probably is Baywatch. I laughed my ass off.

I'm almost like the "Mikey" (Life cereal) of movies.

> Cindy Hamilton

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 27 May 2021 14:33:04 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>On Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 3:35:28 PM UTC-5, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>> On Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 4:16:52 PM UTC-4, wrote:
>>
>> > Would you want to watch this?

>> Watch it? I own a copy.
>> > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Mids...eam_(1999_film)
>> > Haha, I have a thing for Callista Flockhart.
>> >
>> > I'm not kidding, and while I like everything about that movie, my #1 criterion
>> > as to whether I like a movie is whether there are actresses whom I find
>> > exceptionally attractive.

>> Stanley Tucci is hot in that movie. I'd do him.
>>

>You are not the first woman to say something like that after I'd mentioned the
>movie, and it's never Christian Bale or Kevin Kline. It's always Stanley Tucci.
>>
>> > I told my son that the type of movie that I hate most is any movie that Dwayne
>> > Johnson could ever conceivably play any part in.

>> Dwayne Johnson movies often feature attractive women. Although they
>> rarely look like Callista Flockhart, who reminds me of a blonde Olive Oyl.
>>

>I was completely infatuated with the Ally McBeal character. She was definitely
>skinnier than my ideal, but her facial expressions transfixed me.
>>
>> I once saw Dwayne Johnson baking cookies with Martha Stewart on one of her
>> tv shows. At the time, I really didn't know who he was.
>>
>> My favorite of his movies probably is Baywatch. I laughed my ass off.
>>

>I'm almost like the "Mikey" (Life cereal) of movies.
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton
>>

>--Bryan

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 28 May 2021 07:43:27 +1000, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On Thu, 27 May 2021 14:33:04 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>>> Watch it? I own a copy.

>>> Stanley Tucci is hot in that movie. I'd do him.
>>>

>>You are not the first woman to say something like that after I'd mentioned the
>>movie, and it's never Christian Bale or Kevin Kline. It's always Stanley Tucci.

>>> Dwayne Johnson movies often feature attractive women. Although they
>>> rarely look like Callista Flockhart, who reminds me of a blonde Olive Oyl.
>>>

>>I was completely infatuated with the Ally McBeal character. She was definitely
>>skinnier than my ideal, but her facial expressions transfixed me.
>>>
>>> I once saw Dwayne Johnson baking cookies with Martha Stewart on one of her
>>> tv shows. At the time, I really didn't know who he was.
>>>
>>> My favorite of his movies probably is Baywatch. I laughed my ass off.
>>>

>>I'm almost like the "Mikey" (Life cereal) of movies.
>>>
>>> Cindy Hamilton
>>>

>>--Bryan

>Ask them, theyre here. "You can stop saying that now. Thank you."

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 10:16:52 AM UTC-10, wrote:

> I told my son that the type of movie that I hate most is any movie that Dwayne
> Johnson could ever conceivably play any part in. I'd rather watch dogs vomit
> for an hour and a half than sit through a Rocky movie. I find most movies a
> waste of time. This paragraph from my book is from my own experience:
> --Bryan

Mr. Johnson is a big hero on this rock. He comes from a family of Samoan professional wrestlers. Here's Mr. Johnson's grandfather in a famous wrestling match:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPBY6c5iuDg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/27/2021 2:16 PM, Bryan Simmons wrote:
> On Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 12:46:48 PM UTC-5, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
>>

>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Total_Recall_(1990_film)
>>
>> In 2084, construction worker Douglas Quaid is having troubling dreams
>> about Mars and a mysterious woman there.

> [snip]
> I have zero interest in that sort of a movie.

Pity there, it just became reality you know.

> Would you want to watch this?

Nah...

> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Mids...eam_(1999_film)
> Haha, I have a thing for Callista Flockhart.

Harrison Ford is filling her knots now..

> I'm not kidding, and while I like everything about that movie, my #1 criterion
> as to whether I like a movie is whether there are actresses whom I find
> exceptionally attractive.
>
> I told my son that the type of movie that I hate most is any movie that Dwayne
> Johnson could ever conceivably play any part in. I'd rather watch dogs vomit
> for an hour and a half than sit through a Rocky movie. I find most movies a
> waste of time. This paragraph from my book is from my own experience:
> __________
> Ian suddenly remembered an incident from the past, that American Beauty movie.
> He'd been sitting next to Lauren, and when the guy had second thoughts, and
> couldn't do it, Ian became infuriated with the movie, with the character, and finally
> with himself for allowing any identification with this guy, and blurted out, quite
> loudly, "What a ****ing pussy." Folks in hearing distance had laughed, even Lauren.
> __________
>
> Other than me not being named Ian, and my wife not being named Lauren, that is
> exactly what happened.
>>

> --Bryan

For you:

https://youtu.be/2k4k_Uz50Fg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 27 May 2021 18:40:47 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/27/2021 2:16 PM, Bryan Simmons wrote:
>> On Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 12:46:48 PM UTC-5, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
>>>

>>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Total_Recall_(1990_film)
>>>
>>> In 2084, construction worker Douglas Quaid is having troubling dreams
>>> about Mars and a mysterious woman there.

>> [snip]
>> I have zero interest in that sort of a movie.

>Pity there, it just became reality you know.
>
>> Would you want to watch this?

>Nah...
>
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Mids...eam_(1999_film)
>> Haha, I have a thing for Callista Flockhart.

>Harrison Ford is filling her knots now..
>

>> I'm not kidding, and while I like everything about that movie, my #1 criterion
>> as to whether I like a movie is whether there are actresses whom I find
>> exceptionally attractive.
>>
>> I told my son that the type of movie that I hate most is any movie that Dwayne
>> Johnson could ever conceivably play any part in. I'd rather watch dogs vomit
>> for an hour and a half than sit through a Rocky movie. I find most movies a
>> waste of time. This paragraph from my book is from my own experience:
>> __________
>> Ian suddenly remembered an incident from the past, that American Beauty movie.
>> He'd been sitting next to Lauren, and when the guy had second thoughts, and
>> couldn't do it, Ian became infuriated with the movie, with the character, and finally
>> with himself for allowing any identification with this guy, and blurted out, quite
>> loudly, "What a ****ing pussy." Folks in hearing distance had laughed, even Lauren.
>> __________
>>
>> Other than me not being named Ian, and my wife not being named Lauren, that is
>> exactly what happened.
>>>

>> --Bryan

>For you:
>
>https://youtu.be/2k4k_Uz50Fg

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 27 May 2021 16:41:32 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
> wrote:

>On Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 10:16:52 AM UTC-10, wrote:
>>
>> I told my son that the type of movie that I hate most is any movie that Dwayne
>> Johnson could ever conceivably play any part in. I'd rather watch dogs vomit
>> for an hour and a half than sit through a Rocky movie. I find most movies a
>> waste of time. This paragraph from my book is from my own experience:
>> --Bryan

>Mr. Johnson is a big hero on this rock. He comes from a family of Samoan professional wrestlers. Here's Mr. Johnson's grandfather in a famous wrestling match:
>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPBY6c5iuDg

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 27 May 2021 13:16:48 -0700, Bryan Simmons wrote:

> Other than me not being named Ian, and my wife not being named Lauren,
> that is exactly what happened.

It's good that you can still discern the difference between your fiction
and your non-fiction.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/28/2021 11:58 AM, Mike Duffy wrote:
> On Thu, 27 May 2021 13:16:48 -0700, Bryan Simmons wrote:
>
>> Other than me not being named Ian, and my wife not being named Lauren,
>> that is exactly what happened.

> It's good that you can still discern the difference between your fiction
> and your non-fiction.

I didn't catch most of this since I don't pay attention to Bryan anymore
but I would like to point out 'Ian' is another name for John. Just
sayin'.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/28/2021 12:01 PM, jmcquown wrote:
> I didn't catch most of this since I don't pay attention.

Bullshit, you read every word, you busy body ****.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 28 May 2021 12:01:17 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 5/28/2021 11:58 AM, Mike Duffy wrote:
>> On Thu, 27 May 2021 13:16:48 -0700, Bryan Simmons wrote:
>>
>>> Other than me not being named Ian, and my wife not being named Lauren,
>>> that is exactly what happened.

>> It's good that you can still discern the difference between your fiction
>> and your non-fiction.
>>

>I didn't catch most of this since I don't pay attention to Bryan anymore
>but I would like to point out 'Ian' is another name for John. Just
>sayin'.
>
>Jill

I believe Ian is the Brit version for John.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2021-05-28 12:28 p.m., Sheldon Martin wrote:
> On Fri, 28 May 2021 12:01:17 -0400, jmcquown >
> wrote:

>> I didn't catch most of this since I don't pay attention to Bryan anymore
>> but I would like to point out 'Ian' is another name for John. Just
>> sayin'.
>>
>> Jill

> I believe Ian is the Brit version for John.

Funny, but I was under the impression that the British version of John
was John. Ian is a Gaelic version of John.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/28/2021 10:19 AM, Mike Hunt wrote:
> On 5/28/2021 12:01 PM, jmcquown wrote:
>> I didn't catch most of this since I don't pay attention.
> >

> Bullshit, you read every word, you busy body ****.

Oh she's feeding on this big time!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/28/2021 10:33 AM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2021-05-28 12:28 p.m., Sheldon Martin wrote:
>> On Fri, 28 May 2021 12:01:17 -0400, jmcquown >
>> wrote:

>>> I didn't catch most of this since I don't pay attention to Bryan anymore
>>> but I would like to point out 'Ian' is another name for John.Â* Just
>>> sayin'.
>>>
>>> Jill

>> I believe Ian is the Brit version for John.
>>

> Funny, but I was under the impression that the British version of John
> was John. Ian is a Gaelic version of John.

Like that Canuck dude who's going to be the new King of England?

The rightful King of England is King John III. He previously sent his
claim to 10 Downing Street who always pretended not to receive it. David
Cameron came up with a plan to prevent King John claiming his rightful
title. He told the queen that William must marry in order for them to
have an opportunity to change the rights of succession. William swiftly
chose out of his girlfriends (he had more than one).The rights of
succession were changed to allow only heirs of William and Harry. They
hid this between two other changes - allowing either gender and also
allowing Catholics.

King John III submitted his official claim in early November 2019, This
put the world in a precarious position. We were at grave risk of war or
terrorism. We are now in a spiritual war. The cabal are being brought
down.King John III was certified and crowned on the 6th of April
2020.Buckingham Palace is currently being renovated and repainted in
preparation for his arrival. This is partly because the activites within
the Palace have been so monstrous that one would want to clean and
repaint before living there.The patriots and the white hats are working
together to tear themselves away from the association with the treaties
signed in 1720 which enslaved the American nation into slavery under the
monarchy to the point where all the taxes from America were being sent
to the city of London and siphoned from there to the Vatican.Because
King John III has the title of 'Christ' under the holy grail lineage he
was able to execute the Nights of Malta out of the Vatican - where they
were in charge of the world's money supply.

He informed President Trump of this, who took note of it. This allowed
President Donald John Trump to absorb the Federal Bank into the Treasury
- with him as the Head of the Treasury.The Vatican is now no longer in
control of the money supply.King John III is now confirmed and certified
as the Pope of Christ by the (now ex) pope who did this in action on
Easter Friday, after having closed down the whole world for Lent.King
John III is now the Pope and owns everything the Vatican does. The pope
(ex) has now abdicated his title 'the vicar of Christ'.The ex-Pope and
350 members of the Vatican staff have been arrested and charged and are
currently all under licence.The ex-pope is under house arrest at his
holiday residence and is not in the Vatican. He is under armed guard.

It is no wonder Donald Trump wants to 'Drain The Swamp'.The Royal Navy
said to King John III that they 'are absolutely sick of transporting the
queens heroin around' saying - 'it's all we do'.The emblem has been
removed from Buckingham Palace and also 10 Downing Street. New seals
have been designed for 10 Downing Street and Buckingham Palace.These
events will soon be made public.€

(The Royal Guard is no longer guarding Buckingham Palace, the royal
crest has been removed and apparently, the windows have been boarded up
from the inside.

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/28/2021 12:28 PM, Sheldon Martin wrote:
> On Fri, 28 May 2021 12:01:17 -0400, jmcquown >
> wrote:

>>> It's good that you can still discern the difference between your fiction
>>> and your non-fiction.
>>>

>> I didn't catch most of this since I don't pay attention to Bryan anymore
>> but I would like to point out 'Ian' is another name for John. Just
>> sayin'.
>>
>> Jill

> I believe Ian is the Brit version for John.

The Jewish version of Martin must be Katz.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/28/2021 1:05 PM, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
> On 5/28/2021 10:19 AM, Mike Hunt wrote:
>> On 5/28/2021 12:01 PM, jmcquown wrote:
>>> I didn't catch most of this since I don't pay attention.

>> Â*>
>> Bullshit, you read every word, you busy body ****.

> Oh she's feeding on this big time!

She's leaving a snail trail, and here I figured
her for dried up.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 28 May 2021 13:16:41 -0400, Mike Hunt >
wrote:

>On 5/28/2021 12:28 PM, Sheldon Martin wrote:
>> On Fri, 28 May 2021 12:01:17 -0400, jmcquown >
>> wrote:

>>> I didn't catch most of this since I don't pay attention to Bryan anymore
>>> but I would like to point out 'Ian' is another name for John. Just
>>> sayin'.
>>>
>>> Jill

>> I believe Ian is the Brit version for John.
>>

>The Jewish version of Martin must be Katz.

Tell that to Dino.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/28/2021 11:17 AM, Mike Hunt wrote:
> On 5/28/2021 1:05 PM, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
>>> Â*>
>>> Bullshit, you read every word, you busy body ****.

>> Oh she's feeding on this big time!
> >

> She's leaving a snail trail, and here I figured
> her for dried up.

Not even close!

%-)))